• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realtickling's Online Videos

P

Psycho4048

Hey all, I just wanted to take a minute out and tell you about Realtickling's online video streaming. I have seen nearly all of them and Kathy asked me to give my thoughts on them, honestly.

Bound by Laughter was one of their earlier videos and a very good one. As hard as it seems for tickling companies to find attractive, AND ticklish girls Realtickling does a superb job. No one is ticklish everywhere(well maybe some people are) but all of the girl's in these videos are definately ticklish somewhere and those somewhere's are exploited. These are not your tie 'em up in the same mundane fashion, stroke their soles in a gentle caress and listen for the forced heeehee's. Not at all. The name of the company rings true. This is REAL tickling. I have not been disappointed in any of the videos I have seen from the viewpoint of a tickle fan (that being a lover of girls tickled all over their body). Their videos definately deliver from that standpoint. However, an extremely high percentage of tickle fans are also foot fetishist, and that means they want to see foot tickling, and good foot tickling. To that end I would recommend anything with Rachel in it. Nurse Gone Bad and Dungeons of Sensations were some of the best tickling action I have ever seen. Rachel has gorgeous feet and goes wild when they are tickled. In fact she goes wild when tickled anywhere. The tickler in Black ranks up there as one of the most relentless and effective ticklers I have seen. And I will have to say that Priscilla is beyond any doubt the best woman tickler in videos. She really knows how to find the spots and she is a great technique tickler. The only one that I have seen that didn't meet the expectations the other videos had set in my mind was Without Consent. It started off great, with Priscilla ripping off Toni Summer's socks and tennis shoes (something that is extremely arousing and yet hardly any video companies employ this). While it seemed that at times Toni was genuinely ticklish, for the most part she seemed to be just going through the motions. If you are not into tickling as a sadistic torture this is probably not the video for you. However, from a tickler's standpoint its always great to watch Priscialla work, no matter who she's tickling. Without Consent aside, I have not been disappointed in any of their videos and find them on a par far above FM Concepts and Harmony. Along with Magic Touch I think they are the best video producers making tickling videos today. The reason for this: Both of the people behind these video companies are into tickling and as is evident by the time they spend on this board, care about what the customers want to see. For them it does not become mundane or haphhazard, it is something they enjoy and work towards improving with every video. I may sound like I'm giving out a glowing endorsement from a prewritten script, but that is not the case. This is how I genuinely feel about both companies. Anyway, enjoy and be sure to check out Realtickling's streaming videos at

Real Tickling

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back