• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 2

What do you think of Part 2?

• I loved it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked it

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • It was okay

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I didn't like it

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I hated it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
Here is part 2 of my new story!

Panting and gasping for air 15 minutes later, Theresa began to plead with Mistress Cora. “P-please stop, M-mistress Cora. I c-can’t take a-anymore tickling.” Mistress Cora feigned a sigh as she headed towards Theresa’s feet. “But I haven’t even begun to torture your precious little feet!” Theresa’s face began to pale almost immediately. “Please don’t tickle my feet! I’ll just die! I’ll do anything you ask! Just don’t tickle my feet!” she screamed. Mistress Cora took no notice of the brunette’s cries. She pulled a feather out of her pocket and lowered it towards Theresa’s bare soles. The young woman flinched as the tip of the feather made contact with her feet.

“Don’t try to fight it, Theresa. I know you want to laugh. Laugh for me, Theresa. You and I both know that your feet are unbearably ticklish. Just give in to the temptation!” taunted Mistress Cora as she slid the feather up and down Theresa’s feet. A tiny smile began to form on Theresa’s face as the feather reached the undersides of her toes. Before she could stop herself, a few giggles emerged from her lips. Soon, a steady stream of giggles escaped from her mouth as the feather continued its torture on the undersides of her toes. “Tickle tickle tickle, little Theresa. Just keep laughing.” “Pleahahahahase stahahahap! No mohohohore!”

Finally, Mistress Cora put the feather down and picked up a bucket with a paintbrush in it. “I may have stopped tickling you with my feather, but your torture has just begun!” she declared. Mistress Cora pulled out the paintbrush and began to brush its contents onto Theresa’s pink soles. “W-what are you d-doing? What is that s-stuff?” Theresa asked with fear in her voice. “It’s just a little mixture of tuna and salmon oil. My cats just love this stuff.” Suddenly, four black cats came running into the room and began to lick the fish oils off of Theresa’s feet. “That should keep you for the next two hours.” Theresa struggled to move her feet as the cats’ rough tongues scraped against her feet. “Nooooooo! Please stahahahahap it!” she screamed.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back