• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SLC Punk!

Nebula45

TMF Poster
This is kind of obscure. SLC Punk is an indie movie about two punks living in SLC in 1985. Anyway, they are in a hospital and are waiting to see their friend. The girl (Jennifer Lien, the foot tickle from American History X) tickles the exposed foot of a dead corpse being wheeled down the hall. Yes, i know, rather morbid, but i thought I'd share for the sake of posterity. And on that note, Happy Valentine's Day!

PS. don't rent the movie for the tickle scene, rent it for the story. i really like it, but maybe i'm just partial.

Great movie. One of my favorites. I love the soundtrack as well, yet its so hard to find. But what about that scene when they drop acid in the park and they run up the hill, (just before they have the halucination that THE BOMB is dropped). Anyways right before that scene, when they are running up the hill, it looks like Steveo grabs the girl's sides. Watch it carefully and tell me what you think. P.S. Never go anywhere near sprinklers with acid in your pocket. lol.

YEAH!

Whoa, good call! I forgot about that one! It's a better one too cuz it involves 2 people who are alive instead of a girl and a cadaver! It's definatly one on my favorite movies too.

good find. I'm sure there are a lot of necrophilliac tickle-fetishists out there who thank you. :sowrong: :evilha:

Corpse? Not from what I remember.

I've seen the movie a few times and I believe it is their friend who has a fear of doctors that they are wheeling by on the stretcher. He is quite alive.

-DFT

really? i always thought they were waiting outside of Bob's (friend scared of needles/doctors) room waiting to see him and take him home from quarentine and they happened to be wheeling a corpse by. i thought it was a corpse cuz they had the white sheet completely over the body.

It was a corpse being wheeled by. Dont listen to this other guy. Up the Punks!!!!!! OI ! OI! OI!. lol (sorry, that was lame I feel lame typing it as I'm not punk rock, I'm emo. hehehe.)

feel free to yell OI! at any point you wish, well what kind of emo? like NFG or say Get Up Kids? or maybe Saves The Day? well, whatever, Oi! to your hearts content! and thanks for the back up, btw.

Hmmm...

Perhaps you are right... maybe it was a corpse...for some reason I thought it was Bob they were wheeling by. Oh well...no matter. I just figured she'd be teasing their friend and not a cadaver.

-DFT

valid point, but why would they cover Bob like he was dead? but i see where you're coming from though

NFG is not emo. I hate them. Get Up Kids are great so is Jimmy Eat World. And Saves the Day is okay. But I listen to all kids of rock, mostly punk, indie, and emo though. And by the by, after the corpse is rolled by, they go in Bob's room and visit him. Remember. 5000 G.

If NFG isn't emo, then what are they? I'm not up on the sub-genres of the punk spectrum. I geuss they're pop-punk, right? all i know is, i like punk, punk is good. exactly, he's in his room, so they wouldn't be wheeling him around.

Anybody ever here of the vigilantes,River City Rebels,or the Hudson Falcons?Now those are some kick-ass punk bands!!!!!!!

I've heard of River City Rebels but have never HEARD them before. the only Hudson Falcons song i've heard was on the Skins and Pinz Vol. 2 comp. really good song though, i'd like to buy an album but i can't find it in local record stores. have you ever heard of Brand New or The Getaway (formally known as Fizzlewink)? Brand New is from Long Island and The Getaway is local to me but they play all over.

No,I havent heard of those bands.What part of New York are you from?I am from Troy which is right near Albany.The majority of people around here are into hardcore so we dont have too many local punk bands.Ever hear of Dying Breed,Skinless,Wasteform,F-Timmi.Those are some local bands from around here.

I've never heard of those bands either. And I'm from the Poughkeepsie region and our scene is pretty much split between hardcore and the pop-punk and there's some ska thown in too. it's a pretty decent scene, in my opinion. good bands come through too, sick of it all is coming to town next month. do you go to shows at Northern Lights? (just out of curiosity)

I do go to Northern Lights once in a while.Last time I was there was about two months ago to see Hatebreed.

I was just wondering cuz i wanted go there to see Dropkick Murphys. Plans fell through though. On a happier note, i went to a show tonight. Best bands that i saw were 5 Cent Deposit, The Sex Machines, and 2 Man Advantage. I missed the end of the show though cuz i had to leave which sucks cuz The Getaway was headlining.

So.... you guys are from New york and you listen to hardcore... Two words: Gorilla Biscuits. sXe hardcore rocks, although I lost the 'edge' many years ago. But you see, I'm from Southern California so I'm more into the So. Cal. punk rock scene. (Old school and new school.) I just saw the Angry Samoans last night, they freaking rock and they put on such an entertaining show. Rock on.

I like the SoCal stuff but nothing does it for me quite like Oi does. idk if you would call Oi hardcore or if hardcore is Oi or what the deal is. some Oi sounds hardcore and some hardcore sounds Oi. dear god, i've stopped making sense... Ok, in summary, i've only been getting into hardcore recently due to Oi, but i got started into punk by the softer punk, like Saves The Day and stuff like that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back