• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wrong Place, Wrong time FF/F

Thebudman420

Jessica woke up for her last day of highschool, four long years have past and with that she made many friends, as well as rivals. She was a cheerleader for two years, freshman through sohpmore, but got bored the preppy way of "life" as she called it. At only 5,3 with her shiny shoulderlength brown hair and blue eyes, she defintetly was a looker. She attracted the thug like kids and the ones who smoked and drank alot. She liked those type of kids and it showed with here attitude in the last two years of school.She used to be real goof friends with two girls named Kortney and Laura. But after sophmore year, she stopped calling her, "loser friends." Kortney, Laura, and Jessica both used to hang since the 8th grade. Kortney and Laura where sitting at the lunch table eating, and Laura couldn't help but notice Jessica leaving with a group of guys and girls. I can't beileve how much she has changed! Said Kortney with Laura agreeing. I remember when she would get mouthy with me, Id hold her little ass down and tickle her ribs untill she cried for mercy. Laura started giggling, and I remember when we where watching Fast and the Furious while you where tickling her! She almost shook the whole house, I kinda felt bad for her, but now I think back I wish I would have helped! My older sister used to hold me down and tickle my feet untill the cows come home! Kortney laughed, "I bet it didn't help any when I helped her tickling your little piggies! You know, next time we run into her, we should tickle the crap out that two timing bitch! I bet she still goes to the skate park to see all of her loser friends, we should find a way to trick her into a trap. Laura started getting exctied, "Imagine us tickling her untill she pees her self" Kortney giggled with, oh we will!

Meet me the skatepark at 2pm can blaze-Randy

Kortney slipped that into Jessica's locker. After lunch Jessica when to her locker to get her books. The note slipped out and she read it. She wandered how she was going to get to the skatepark a half hour early before class gets out. A couplle hours later and Jessics was at the skatepark. But there was no Randy. Instead she was grabbed by both arms from behind and ushered her behind the park and into the woods. Before she knew it, she was face down on the dirt, with two people sitting on her. Tickle time Jessie! and Korts fingers were assualting Jess's wicked ticklish ribs. Stop!!!! get off kort you fat bitch! For that comment, im going to have to tickle your feet Jessica! Fuck you Laura, im not ticklish anyway get off me! Oh well looks like you are because you wont let me take off your shoes, I guess im really going to have restran these feet If i want the socks of too! Jessicas mind couldnt even process her dillema, with the forocious rib tickling and the tears in her eyes, she couldn't even see in front of her. During her tickling, she didnt even feel her van sneakers coming off. But she did indeed feel lauras fingers tickling her socked soles witch caused her soles to twitch, using both hands to scribble and rake her soles, and dig under toes. Stop touching my feet! she screamed at Laura but it was muffled do to all the laughing. What? said Laura, Tickle your bare feet? Well if you are asking for it then here it goes. She took off jessicas left sock and used one hand to hold Jessicas toes, and the other hand to explore her stretched out foot. Kortney noticed the even greater reaction from the foot tickling, she decided she wanted in as well. She tuned her body around and layed on Jessicas back, with her torso across Jessicas right leg. In no time she chucked the other sock and started on her toes and working her way up down the heel, and repeated the step for about 10 minuTs. The girls noticed her voice getting hoarse from the non stop laughing and the noticed a wet spot forming underneath them. Jessica indeed wet heself but the girls where having to much fun with her ticklish feet and still haven't decided on when they were done with her.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back