• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lotus Temple Stories M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Shan Po had grown up at the foot of Mount Shou-Tzu. From the bottom he could see the Temple of the Wild Lotus. He watched with interest as the men there came down each day to sell there goods. He saw how happy they were and decided that one day, when he became of age, he would join them and find their secret to happiness.

The day came when Shan Po became old enough to make his way in the wolrd. He said good bye to his family and made his way up to the Temple on the Mount. While he went up the mountain trail, he saw a large Giggling Buddha. He saw that a small feather was touching the belly of the Great Giggling Buddha. As Shan Po walked futher he could hear laughter, intense giggling and laughter.

Finnally he got to the Temple Door. On the door a large brass door knocker. He grabbed the door knocker and banked loudly on teh door three times and waited. Finnally the great door openned and a small man dressed in white robe answered the door.

"What do you seek, my son?" asked the man. Shan Po bowed a low, respectful bow and answered. "I wish to join your group and find out the secret to a happy life." The man listened to the answer and after a while allowed Shan Po to enter the Temple.

Shan Po followed the man down a long, dimly lit corridor, passing many rooms, all filled with giggling and laughter. Finnally the two men entered a alrge room , simply decorated with a large Giggling Buddha, large, soft pillows on the floor and a wooden frame about five feet tall with wrist and ankle cuffs attached. There was two small baskets on eihter side; one filled with feathers and the other filed wiht brushes of all sizes.

Shan Po looked at the frame and the feathers and brushed\s and became curious and nervous all at the same time. The feathers especiallly made him nervous becasue they were his brothers favorite instruments of torment when Shan was a child. his older brothers would hold him down and tickle him wiht the feathers for hours til he cried for mercy. Shan would try to avoid his brothers as he got older becasue he became more and more ticklish as he aged.

The man watched Shan as he looked around and sensed he was feeling nervous. The man introduced himself as Master Tzu. they talked for a long time of many things. Then Master Tzu felt silent and after a time asked Shan Po, "Why do you feel so nervous when you look upon the basket of feathers?"
Master Tzu could tell that Shan Po was an extremely ticklish canidate, but wanted to here it from Shan.

Shan swallowed hard, then spoke softly. "When I was a child, my brothers took delight in tormenting me. they found out that i was very ticklish and they would hold me down and run feathers all over my body. There was no place on my body that wasn't ticklish and they made sure their feathers fould all of my tickle spots."

Master Tzu listened to all that Shan had to say. He smiled and walked over to Shan and removed his top tunic. "Your brothers were ruthless in there tickling of you. You were frightened I am sure. Let me show you our way. Our way in this Temple is the Way of Tickling which the Giggling Buddha taught his first Tickling Master. It is gentle and playful tickling here. You will learn to enjoy the feather's touch on your bare skin or the brush stroke in the bottoms of your feet in Tickling Meditations. It is way we are all so relaxed and happy. We enter into the Ritual of Tickling and Tickle Meditations daily. You will have a Tickling Master who will bring you into the fullness of laughter at his skilled hands."

Shan shivered as Master Tzu spoke. "But Master, I am so very ticklish. Will I be strong enough to stand all this tickling?" MAster Tzu smiled and plucked a feather out of the basket.

"Why don't we find out?!" Master Tzu stood behind Shan and began stroking the feather gently across the tops of his bare back. Shan began giglging as the feather danced over his ticklish upper back and shoulders. Master Tzu was gentle with his feather strokes and allowd Shan to wriggle as the tickling became more and more intense. Then the Master began tickling down the middle of Shan's back with the feather. Shan arched his upper bodyand giggled louder and wriggled harder to avoid the featehr's tickling stroke.

MAster Tzu bent doqn and whispered in Shan's ear. Shan's giglging became more intense from the Master's verbal teasing. Then the Master ran his figertips gently down Shan's ribs. Shan squealed in ticklsih laughter as the Master gently tickled each rib. The Master noticed that Shan was becoming more relaxed and at ease with being tickled. He knealt behind Shan and slid his fignertips down across Shan's hips, tickling them lightly. Shan's body bolted straight up and he pulled away from the Master.

"P-please MAster... I am so ticklish on my hips. If you keep tickling them... am sure I will die!!!" Shan pleaded wiht the Master to leave his hips alone.

The MAster knew when to stop and he did so. "We will stop for now. You see how gentle I was with you. Diffrernt from your bothers.. I will take oyu to your room and you will meet Master Maru. He is the Tickler for all Novices.I'm sure he will help you reach your inner Ticklessness."

The two men walked down the corridor until they reached then next unoccupied room. Shan's room was sparse and have a mat for sleeping and a small frame for his "Mediations" with his tickler. Shan was given a tour of the Temple to aquant himself wiht his new suroundings. The Master took him to a great courtyard with luch, green grass and many large flowers. In the middle of the courtyard was a large frame with a rope hanging from the cross bar. Shan asked teh Master what the fram was for.

After a time the MAster spoke. "From time to time, punishment must be given out. In oyur Temple as tickling is the way of our life, so it is the way of our discipline as well. If one of our members must recieve discipline, he is stripped naked and hung by his wrists in front of the whole community. Then the Master of Discipline begins tickling the member usually on his bellly or sides for any length of time." Shan stood and looked at the frame a long time and decieded that he woulld never be in that posistion.

Last edited:
Sensational Begining:

Good Afternoon Lady Feathers, :wavingguy
Wow! Sensational Begining Gee that Shan's a lucky lee.
Being in a templer of ticklers where tickling can be achieved
along with meditation.
Sure wish I could find a place like that I'd join in a heartbeat.
Tickleslave07

Lovely premise...excites the imagination........nice to see a storyn that shows the range of tickling....feathery and sensuous to intense.....MORe, pleindigoase....

Good beginning. :) My only suggestion is that you should try to run your work through a spellcheck before you post, but other than that.. I like the story idea, and the fact that it's M/M. I can never get enough of reading that!

I hope to see an update from you soon.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back