• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lotus Temple Stories M/M

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Lotus Temple Stories M/M Part 2

Part two

Shan put his tunic back on and laid on the mat to rest from all the tickling he hand gotten. Then he closed his eyes to rest and clear his mind. There was a light knock on his door. He got up and openned it. the Master of Novices walked in. "I am Master Maru, Master Tickler to the Novices. I am here to introduce you to a rutial Meditation. Have you ticklish feet?"

Shan slowly nodded. "Extremely so Master. Extremely so. What are you going to do to me?" Shan was a bit apprehensive, but slipped his feet forward.

Master MAru first washed Shan's feet then Oiled them gently. Shan giggled slightly throughout the foot washing, then stopped while he was being massaged.

"Lay back and close your eyes and think of laughter. No matter how much this tickles, let the laughter come out and don't pull oyur feet away.

Master Maru took Shan's feet in his lap and begn light strokes on the soles of both bare feet. Laughter welled up deep in Shan's belly. Rich, deep laughter bubbled up from the pit of his belly as the Master tickled under his toes. Master Maru began tickling Shan's soles faster and firmer making Shan's giggles turn in to loud, hysterical laughter. He tried to resist the urge to pull his feet away, but could not and pulled them hard away frm the Master, accidentlt knocking him over. Master MAru got up and dusted himself off and waited til Shan stopped giggling.

When Shan was quiet, Master Maru pulled him up to a standing position and stripped him of his tunic and robe. Shan felled embarrished at his nudity and asked Master Maru why he stripped him. Master Maru looked at him and replied. "You are most undisciplined. This is to be expected so early in your training, so I will administer your discipline at the Frame."

The Frame was standard in every member's room and was used for discipline of the members by their Ticklers. Each member was stripped and tied to the frame first with thier back facing their Tickler. Then the member was tickle disciplined on thier back, ribs and underarms then turned over and tickled on their chest belly and ribs. Depending on the severity of the deed, the discipline could alst as long as a full night. In extreme cases, public tickling was done.

Master Maru strapped Shan into the frame and began rib tikclign him firm ly iwht his pointed nails. Shan's giggles soon turned to frenzied laughter as teh Master's fingertips kneaded and dug into his sensitive and tickling ribs and armpits. Shan thrashed and stretched his body to tr and avoid the MAster's nails. Master MAru was aparticularly cruel tickler and decied that Shan needed "extra tickle Discipline" and also used his brushes. Shan laughter til nothing came out fo his mouthand was soon exhausted from both his laughter and thrashing. When Master Maru felt he ahd enough, he unstrapped Shan from teh frame and laid him on the mat to rest. While Shan rested, Master Maru ran a goose featehr on the soles of his bare feet. shan giggled , but did not pull his feet away and began to enjoy the tickling strokes of the feather on his feet. Soon Shan began to feel himself becoming euphoric from ticklish laughter and he imagined himself being tickled by the Giggling Buddha.

end part two

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back