• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr Scully---goes back in time.....

I'll try

I'll give it a try but I'm not an X-Files fan so don't have a fit if some details are not 100%

Results to date - Comments?

Sculley in the Kingdom of Soleluva

Agents Scully and Molder had completed their assignment supporting Interpol in investigating UFO appearances in Belgium. They'd ended up in The Hague in Holland and with more than a day to go before their flight back to the U.S. Molder had taken the opportunity to run off to Amsterdam, promising to be back in time for the flight.
“It's just around the corner and I need to check with some old contacts and gather important information” he told Sculley before he left.
“Right” she said. I'll bet he's going to go get a serious Dutch blow-job she thought to herself.
Molder found the city to be very interesting and decided to do a little unguided tour to kill time.
She drifted through the lively streets of the city, paying no special attention to where she was and came across an interestingly quiet alley which she just couldn't resist investigating. It was beginning to get dark and a heavy fog was rising, which made the alley even more tempting to her investigative mind. The sound of her high heels on the narrow cobblestone street was soon the only thing that could be heard as she continued her walk down the folley alleyway.
“It's like I'm in another world” she thought “and so quiet.”
Out of the fog a doorway loomed and she walked up to it, noticing that it looked strangely out of place. Above the door on the stone door frame was the number 1469. She had seen this often in Europe, where the year of the building's construction was chiseled into the stone and wondered at the age of this door.
She moved to get a closer look, unconsciously searching her purse for her digital camera so that she could get a picture of this fascinating door.
Unexpectedly her cell-phone started vibrating and just about scared her to death.
“That can only be Molder” she thought to herself.
She pulled the cell-phone out of her purse and saw that it was just a text message from Molder – “Arrived Amsterdam ok, will advise when complete”.
She clicked the message away, put the phone back in her purse and pulled out her camera.
As she focused on the door again, she noticed that it was open so she took the picture and put the camera away.
“Cool” she thought “I wonder if anyone is home?”
“Hello” she called, forgetting that she wasn't in an English speaking country.
There was no answer so she pushed the door open and stepped inside, amazed to find that it was foggy and very dark in the room.
“Hello?” she called again and just as her foot cleared the door it slammed shut. Only slightly surprised, she tried to open the door but to no avail.
“Oh well, what better excuse for having a look around” she said aloud.
“Hail stranger – name thyself” a voice answered from the darkness.
“Hello?” she replied, trying to see whoever it was that had spoken to her.
“Hail stranger – name thyself and step forward.”
She stepped forward as requested, hoping that she would then be able to see who was speaking to her and as she did, the room was suddenly illuminated as if it were midday. She found herself in a great hall with massive wooden furnishings and torches on the walls. There were large windows with colored glass and several very ugly men dressed in what looked like medieval costumes.
One of them spoke to her.
“Hail stranger – name thyself” he said, holding up his left hand as if ordering her to stop. In his right hand, she noticed that he held a sword which looked very new and well cared for.
“Molder” she lied “my name is Molder”. No reason for these jerks to know my real name she said to herself.
“Hail Molder” replied the person whom she could only suspect was a soldier, “why do you sneak into the King's inner chambers in this manner?”
“I am not sneaking in and I don't see a king” she replied, a little put off at his tone and implication that she was up to no good.
“These are the inner chambers of His Majesty, King of Soleluva, and you are trespassing Molder. I am the Captain of the Guard and hereby command you to come with me.”
She took a step back, intending to go back out the way she came in as this was way too strange for her then realized that the door had locked behind her. In response to her step backwards, two of the other guards, both of whom were at least 2 meters tall, rushed forward and grabbed her by the arms, lifting her up off the ground.
“Shit” she said “what did I do wrong?” and struggled to break their grasp, kicking one of the guards in the thigh with her high heel in the process. As if on que, a third guard then came and grabbed her flailing legs as the Captain moved forward and put something over her mouth which caused her to immediately lose consciousness.

Sculley awoke to find herself strapped to a large wooden table in a damp room with stone walls lit only by several torches hanging there. She looked to her right and saw that her waking had apparently caught the attention of a lone guard stationed there. He immediately ran out of the room and was back in less than ten seconds. Shortly thereafter the Captain of the Guard entered and approached Sculley.

“Hail Molder” he said “I see that you are awake again.”
“Let me up from here asshole” she said to the Captain in her most spiteful tone. She was getting fed up with this game.
“You will give no orders Molder, you will only answer questions” he said, and waved his hand for the guard to come over.
The Captain mumbled something that she couldn't understand and the guard moved around behind where she couldn't see what he was up to. Then she felt the table that she was strapped to begin to tip up so that she was eventually in an almost vertical position. On another table in front of her she saw that the entire contents of her purse were spread out as if on display.
“Now Molder, you will answer my questions,” the Captain began. “In your pouch we have found strange
parchment with your likeness and the name “Sculley”. What do you say to this?”
“Nothing” she said, refusing to answer further.
“Very well” the Captain said. Turning to the other guard he said “Light the candle of endurance.”
Sculley watched as a meter long red candle at least as big around as a small tree was wheeled into position in her field of view and lit with one of the torches hanging on the wall.
“This is the Candle of Endurance,” the Captain said, addressing Sculley, “if your resistance holds out longer than it takes for this candle to burn to the bottom, then you are free. If you break before then, then you will be imprisoned in the dungeon for 24 seasons. Bring in the Vellicatress.”
Scully watched as a person walked into the room, dressed in a strange costume which appeared to be made of some sort of animal leather. Attached to the suit in numerous places were stiff bristle tufts of animal hair, some of which seemed to hang freely, others which were obviously fixed in place. There was also a leather belt with several pouches hanging from it, contents unknown, and several objects attached to the belt by leather thongs, two of which looked like paint brushes.
“You may go now Captain, I will report my findings before dawn tomorrow”
“Yes Vellicatress” he said with a respect that was most unusual as far as Sculley was concerned.
The Captain and the guard left the room closing the door behind them and Sculley looked at the Vellicatress who had removed the hood which had been covering her face. She could now see that it was in fact a woman in the suit and noted a strange but pleasant odor as the she moved closer to Sculley.
“I do not know where you come from with your strange clothes and devices but I will find out all I want to know and more” she said in a threatening voice. “Let us start where the Captain stopped” she said, picking up Sculley's cell phone.
“You are not Molder but in fact Sculley, I am sure, but I do not know what this is....tell me about it” she said, showing Sculley the cell phone.
“Piss off” Sculley said in her best fake british accent.
“Very well then” the Vellicatress said “as you like it”

Sculley had been dressed in her typical pants suit, with a silk blouse, black stockings and high heels when she had opened the door that changed her life and up to this point she was still fully clothed – just strapped tightly to the table. Leather straps held her arms above her head, a single strap was across her waist, and one strap each held her stockinged ankles.

Now the Vellicatress moved around behind Sculley and the table was returned to the horizontal position which made it hard for Sculley to see what was going on. Without saying a word the Vellicatress moved to the end of the table and removed Sculley's right shoe. Sculley felt the cool air on her stockinged foot and flexed her toes.
“This is a footwear strange you have but I think that you are most certainly still human” she said, tossing the shoe to the side. “Although the material be unknown to me it is nevertheless pleasing to the touch” she continued, stroking the top of Sculley's foot with her hand.
“Is it also so soft and smooth on the bottom of the foot?” she asked innocently, looking into Sculley's eyes as she stroked her sole, gliding long fingernails along from heel to toe then across the bottom of her toes.
Sculley' foot jerked involuntarily and she turned her head away as far as she could, biting her lip and doing her best to hold back a giggle. This damn Vellicatress's stroking her foot was tickling and there was no way to stop it.
“Now I will ask again, what is this? Is it some kind of evil witchcraft device?”
Sculley didn't answer this time either and the Vellicatress moved to the left foot.
“Let us see the material on this foot” she said, slowly removing Sculley's left shoe despite her best efforts to keep it from being removed.
The Vellicatress then repeated the procedure for the left foot but Sculley wasn't able to suppress her giggle this time.
“nnnnoooheheheheh” she uttered, resisting as best she could but knowing that her left foot was much more ticklish than the right. Molder had trapped her in her stockinged feet and subjected her to a tickle attack on more than one occasion and she new how ticklish she was and exactly where.
“Do you want to tell me something Sculley?” the Vellicatress asked but Sculley gave her a scowl and ignored the question.
The Vellicatress picked up Sculley's left shoe and smelled it.
“Strange this” she said “how is it that you keep the odor out?” she asked, again getting no response.
“Do the feet also smell so pleasant, so clean?” she asked bending over to smell Sculley's stocking feet. Sculley could feel her warm breath on her feet and was taken by surprise when the Vellicatress took Sculley's stockinged toes in her mouth.

(More to follow!)

scully

i love gillian anderson could u please post more stories on angent scully ,big xfiles fan here maybe strapped in a dentist chair in hose while being tickled with laughing gas she has great feet

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back