• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apple "Inhospitality" Southern And Texan Hospitality, And, A Sharp Criticism

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Apple "Inhospitality" Southern And Texan Hospitality, And, A Sharp Criticism

The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip. It started in New York, where things did not go well, as they lost three straight games to the Mets. Things got better when they visited Atlanta, as they won two out of three, and then ventured to Houston, winning two out of three there. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from Middle America.
During the road trip, the one night only argument that occurred between Mitch and Naomi on the previous homestand, came to the forefront again. Throughout that whole week, for whatever reason, every time the couple spoke on the phone, or the computer, they fought. It was almost like all the good work that had been accomplished over the previous couple of months, went straight down the drain.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, he was confronted by an angry, barefoot, Naomi. "I think you know where your accomodations are going to be for the next week, asshole" Naomi said, starting in. "That's fine with me, Australian bitch. If I sleep in the guest room, I wont have to listen to your ranting and raving in my ear every night" Mitch shot back.
The next night, with tensions simmering, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She allowed only three runs, all solo homers, but the Good Guys could get nothing offensively. They had a chance in the ninth, as Mitch stepped up with two men on, but struck out the end the game, to a chorus of boos, to complete a 3-0 loss. Sniderman juggled his lineup a bit on Tuesday night, and the Paradise Islanders responded, banging out nine hits, and scoring five runs. The game got very tense in the ninth, but Hilary Duff got out of trouble, to perserve a 5-4 Good Guy win. Charlize Theron had a fairly easy game on Wednesday night. The team scored three runs early, and six overall, and Theron hung tough into the ninth, when Amanda Bynes rescued her, to put the lid on a 6-2 Good Guys triumph.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, the couple showed up to counesling, clearly with tension between them. "I've given up on ever getting any expression of true emotion from him about me, or any good apologies. Everything with Mitchell, is Mitchell, Mitchell, Mitchell. I havent been fucked in over two weeks, and I am busting. I am living with this man whom I have been in love with for nearly a quarter century, and all he does is drive me mad. It's almost like he wants this to fail" Naomi spouted. Mitch sat there with a smirk on his face, and said:" So, you want to get fucked, Aussie, let's go home and I'll give you a little afternoon delight. I'm not the one that threw me to the guest room" Mitch said, sarcastically. "You know what, Mitchell, you are really pissing me off. I am talking about serious business here, and you just seem to think everything is some kind of god damn joke. If I want to get fucked, I am sure I can find plenty of men who aren't you to take me up on it!" Naomi fired back. "If that's what you want, Aussie, then go for it. I won't stand in your way. I am sure I can find plenty of girls who wont rant and rave at me all night, and who will appreciate me for what I have to offer" Mitch said. "What is that, Mitchell? What do you have to offer? If you dont find someone else who is into tickling like me, you would tickle them even though they hated it, badger them into letting you suck, and kiss, and smell, their feet, and stand on ladders ten times a homestand. What other wife would put up with the kind of bullshit I have from you?" Naomi spouted. "Okay, that's great, Australian. I am the worst husband in the world. I have beaten you every night of our marriage, cheated on you, not made a living for you, not given you any children, and given you utter, and complete, misery, for 25 fucking years! I am just the worst failure in the world as a husband, and you are just fucking marvelous!" Mitch shouted. At that point, time on the session ran out, and the couple left, and would need to return early the following Thursday, before Mitch left for Pittsburgh that night, their situation clearly bad.
Chicago came to town the next night. Neve Campbell was the starting pitcher. She allowed only one run, but, for the second time that week, the normally volcanic Good Guy offense got shut out, losing 1-0. Rachel Leigh Cook took the hill on Saturday, needing a good effort, and she gave one, firing six strong innings, and allowing only one run, in an eventual 4-1 win. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, not humid, 89 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. That day, the Good Guys looked like themselves, scoring five runs in the first inning, and three more in the third, as Kate shut down the Cubs on three hits, and the Paradise Islanders cruised to an 8-0 victory.
St Louis visited Paradise on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. Gil allowed only two runs, but once again the Good Guys couldnt score enough, mustering only one run, and losing, 2-1. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. She didnt have her best stuff, but limited the damage to three runs over six innings. Trailing 3-1 in the eighth, the slumbering Good Guy offense erupted for seven runs, and a big lead, and then shut down the Cards the rest of the way, for an 8-3 triumph. Neve Campbell had the ball, on a sunny, somewhat humid, 92 degree day, on Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. This time, the Good Guy offense who had scored no runs for Neve earlier in the week, gave her four in the opening inning, on a Mitch Grand Slam homer. From there, Neve took over, hanging tough until the seventh, when the bullpen entered, and pitched lights out, with Hilary Duff gaining the save in the ninth, as the Good Guys got one more insurance run, after the Cards had scored three. When all was said, and done, the Good Guys had secured a 5-3 Paradise Island win, that completed a six and three homestand. It hadnt always been easy, and the Good Guys had some tough, hard fought game, but, as the team prepared to head for Pittsburgh the next night, they had at least secured an acceptable homestand.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be the receptionist in the Good Guy team ticket office, Charlene, a cute woman with dark hair. She insisted that she wasnt very ticklish, but tickle team was out to prove otherwise. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bathingsuit. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Charlene's neck with fingers, as her head shifted, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, center fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Charlene on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and giggled, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! OMG NO! Working down, Catcher Barney was the next ler, tickling Charlene on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked, and more laughter erupted:AHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to Charlene's bare feet, attacking her feet, and her toes, with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush over, under, and inbetween her toes. Charlene laughed hysterically, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEH! OMG MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! PLEASE NO MORE! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! Finally, the tickle ended, and the pretty dark haired woman was untied.
On Thursday night, with the couple barely speaking, Naomi refused to drive Mitch to the airport, so he had to catch a cab, to meet up with the team, and the flight to Pittsburgh. During the nearly three hour flight from Nassau International, to Pittsburgh, Mitch was immersed in thought. He arrived at the hotel in Pittsburgh around 11pm that evening, and, instead of going to a late supper with the team, went to his room, took out his laptop, and wrote a long, detailed e-mail to Naomi. He poured his heart out, writing for nearly an hour, reading and re reading, editing and changing. Finally, he pushed the "Send" button on his computer, and then closed his laptop, and went to bed. The email had been detailed, and it had been deep. The big question was: What did the email say? And, What would happen as a result of the email? Those answers to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Hey, your signature is back, that's more like the old Mitch. Anyway, seems like all went to hell since the last one eh? It seems the couple takes a step forward and then three backward. It was nice to see some peace but I guess it couldn't last. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they had a rough homestand. I explained why to you in my PM. Yeah, I decided to put the signature back up. I like it.
Anyhow, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back