• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome Back DVNC Gathering 3/24/07 Santa Clara, California

Bagelfather

Verified
West Coast Gathering 3/24/07 in Santa Clara, California

The details from your hosts Karen (Lindyhopper) and Ed (Bagelfather):

Hello all!

We are looking forward to our second gathering of 2007 on March 24th with the added bonus of the celebrated return of our list father - DVNC. We look forward to our returning regulars and fresh new faces for a fun and enjoyable day of socializing and tickling and welcoming back Dave.

We will be providing you with lunch, drinks, snacks and we will have Italian style cuisine for dinner. We are asking for a $15 donation per person. If you are strapped for cash we don't want that to keep you from attending. Contact me ahead of time to see about bringing snacks or helping with clean up (before or after) in lieu of payment. Also if you pay by check in advance the donation is only $10.

Please RSVP to the hosts directly at [email protected] and CC [email protected], to let us know you're coming (FYI, we're trying a new procedure here to help us communicate better, by having you RSVP directly to the hosts - let DVNC know if you have any issues there).

Please feel free to contact the hosts with any questions or concerns. If you have any dietary restrictions, allergies, or preferences please notify us in advance (e.g. I don't eat linguine) so that we can make other arrangements for you.

Once you RSVP you will be provided with the mailing address to send donations.

Here are the basic rules for those new to our gatherings:

1) No surprise guests unless they've already been screened (If you don't
know, assume they haven't been). Similarly, no giving out directions to
folks that didn't get them from us.

2) No illegal substances or underage drinking.

3) No play while under the influence - Host's ruling is final, as is the scene monitor.

4) No non-consentual tickling. Always ask permission before doing anything new with anyone new.

5) Whether stranger or friend, if someone doesn't want to play, don't pressure them.

6) No nudity or sexual play in public scenes at this gathering. Other rooms are available for private scenes - please ask your hosts.

7) If you have any questions or concerns, please ask the host or a scene monitor ([list names here]).

Thanks,

Ed and Karen

Wait... when did we start getting zombies? Ed, ya mentioned no zombies.

Screw it. Ain't comin' back if there's zombies. No zombies.

dvnc said:
Wait... when did we start getting zombies? Ed, ya mentioned no zombies.

Just bring some garlic, zombies can't stand it.

.....or was that vampires? Oh screw it, bring a shotgun.

dvnc said:
It's no problem, Dave - we just have to remind Starfires to sleep on something resembling Pacific Time, and then there won't be any zombies. :D

Hey Spiffy - ya comin'? It'd be great to meet you! :xpulcy:

LindyHopper said:
It's no problem, Dave - we just have to remind Starfires to sleep on something resembling Pacific Time, and then there won't be any zombies. :D

Hey Spiffy - ya comin'? It'd be great to meet you! :xpulcy:

I'm certainly going to try. I shot an e-mail off to bagelfather, and as long as nothing comes up I will probably be there.

SpiffyTickler said:
I'm certainly going to try. I shot an e-mail off to bagelfather, and as long as nothing comes up I will probably be there.
Hooray! :xpulcy: Then we'll see you soon! :wavingguy

asutickler said:
Just got my tickets. What is this, three in a row now? :D
That's awesome! :woot: It'll be great to see you again! :twohugs:

PM me with flight info if you need a ride, and check with Bagel about crash space. :)

Wow, we've got this whole thing down to a routine, don't we? :jester:

Note about 3 small attendees

Just so people are aware I have 3 rats which live in a cage in my room. If you are either allergic or phobic about rats please let me know. There will be other play areas other than my room.

For the record of those even thinking about it, NO, my rats will not be used in any tickling!

Bagelfather said:
For the record of those even thinking about it, NO, my rats will not be used in any tickling!

Oh rats!

Yeah, someone had to say it. Too many cheesy puns to be made when you're talking about rats. Its like some sort of trap. This sort of thing just brings out the brat in me.

...Now why do I suddenly have a certain Smashing Pumpkins song stuck in my head? :p

Just got back from the first gathering I've ever gone to, and it was great! I have nothing but good things to say about the whole thing, and it went way beyond my expectations.

Bagelfather was an awesome host, and deserves his title of Grillmaster for the great food he served.

LindyHopper was kind enough to let everyone strap her to the bed and go about our tickly ways with her. I think there were at least 4 people tickling her the whole time. That was a very, very fun hour. She's honestly one of the best ticklee's I've ever had the pleasure of tickling.

Really, the whole group was filled with extremely nice and interesting people that I'm glad to have met. I'm hooked now, and I will defenitely attend the next meet.

And to anyone still contemplating whether or not to come to these meets, DO IT! It is so worth it!

Spiffy: what an incredibly sweet thing to say! :wub: I'm glad you had a great time, and that you'll be back again at another event soon. :wavingguy

I also have to thank the Grillmaster, my gracious co-host Bagelfather, for making yesterday possible. We're so lucky to have such a great guy willing to share his home, time, and bondage setup with us (gotta thank you especially for that one! :D). And that was one hell of a burger! :cool:

Kudos as well to all those who went the distance just to get here. :bowing: We're thrilled that our guests from Sacramento, LA, and even Phoenix love us enough to come all this way! :poke3:

Next munch should be sometime in April, next gathering in May. Love and hugs to everyone! :grouphug:

Another awesme time. Got to see some old friends, meet some new ones, horse around, eat some awesome food, and even sneak in the occasional tickle or two. :angel:

God do I love going to these... :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back