• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alyssa - My First Poser 7 Render...

Hahathna

TMF Master
I finally bit the bullet and bought Poser 7... along with all the necessary RAM, OS and processor upgrades for my computer to be able to run it at a decent speed (thank goodness for tax refunds). So far, I'm liking what the new version has to offer!

I've only been playing with it for a few hours, but wanted to do a render to see what it'd look like. I especially wanted to do something using some of the older Poser 4 figures, as I have a LOT of money invested in them, so I used the Alyssa character I had put together from various Aiko 3 outfits, textures, etc. All in all, I'm pretty happy with the results. =^_^=

(repost from TT)

I'm not a CG artist, persay, so I cannot appriciate whatever effort goes into this. I don't particularly care for the medium either. But what I do like (and respect) is someone's devotion to their craft. You've clearly gone through alot of effort (and personal expense) to be able to do what you do and I'm happy for you.

What I wouldn't give for a copy of Poser 7. Would you mind sending me a PM with the minimum requirements for P7?

And Alyssa looks good! I can't wait to see more of her!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back