• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steels, Lakes, And Mighty Missip. Then, Ocean Waves, Which Drown, Or Abate?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Mitch arrived at his hotel in Pittsburgh on that Thursday night, he was instant messaged by Naomi, and the couple chatted. They agreed to keep the conversations light, until Mitch arrived home from the road trip. The Good Guys, in the meantime, did not have a good trip, as they went three and six on the three city soujourn, losing two of three in each city of a Pittsburgh, Chicago, and St Louis road trip. They returned home, on Aunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams, the following night.
When the Good Guys plane touched down at Nassau International at about 9pm on that Sunday night, Mitch exited the airplane, and saw Naomi standing in the airport. "What are you doing here, Australian?" Mitch said, a tone of surprise to his voice. "I wanted to come get you, American. Let's go to Cafe Martinique, and have a quiet dinner. We need to talk, no kids, no bedroom, no teammates, just us" Naomi replied. The couple made the 20 minute drive over the Nassau/Paradise Island bridge, and arrived at Cafe Martinique. They were given a back table, by candlelight, and instructed the staff not to disturb them, except for their food. After their Ceaser Salad was served, Naomi broached the subject of the email Mitch sent her, and their marriage:" The email was very good, Mitchell. It was just what I was looking for, heartfelt, remorseful, reflective. What I dont understand, is why after you sent it, we had to have that huge:" Fuck you, goodbye, I am getting a divorce dialouge. That was not needed. We should have kept it light, til you got home, and we could do this" Naomi said, infatically, but quietly. "I told you, I flew off the handle. That was my fault, and I'm sorry" Mitch replied. Then, as they sipped their wine, Mitch blurted out:" You dont want out, do you?" "No, Mitchell, of course I dont want out. Who sent who the "fuck you, go to hell email?" You!. I want us to be together forever, and to grow very old, and see our grandchildren. I still love you, you son of a bitch. You make me crazy, but I love you more than any wife could love any man" Naomi said, pouring her heart out, tears coming to her eyes. "I love you, too, Australian, and I dont want out, either. I wouldnt have come home to you if I wanted out. All I want is to settle this, and be happy, and go on with our lives, with much sex, and much tickling, and to fix our problems" Mitch said. After the romantic dinner, they went home, and when the couple reached the bedroom, Naomi sat on the bed:" Peace offering. Here are my feet, and let's see where it goes from there" Naomi said. Mitch sat down, removed her shoes, and held her bare feet up to his face, inhaling them, as his penis swelled. "Dont you fucking get that I would do absolutely anything for you? I dont want anyone else but you. I never have, and I never will" Naomi said, infatically. After this, the couple disrobed, and made love, with little tickling. When it was over, Naomi said:" Let's have a good week. Let's go out and take out our aggressions on the ballfield, on the Giants, Padres, and Dodgers, instead of on each other" Naomi said.
The next night, the homestand did begin, with a game against the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter. She allowed but one run over eight innings, on two hits, but the Good Guys did not hit that night, and fell, 1-0. Gil Bellows had the ball the following night. The Good Guys scored five first inning runs, and never looked back, as Bellows pitched eight strong innings, in a 6-1 win. Charlize Theron was on the hill on Wednesday night. She allowed three runs in seven innings. The game was tied, 3-3 in the eighth, when Mitch came up, and blasted a grand slam, for a 7-3 Good Guy victory.
Thursday was an off day. That day, the couple showed up to counesling: "I wont lie. It was almost done. He told me to go fuck off, then, sent me a long email from the road, and we're working on it. This has been a calm week, and we are making love. " Naomi said. "I've given up on trying to figure you two out. Just keep coming here, and let's work on it" The therapist said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the pitcher that night. She shut out the Padres for eight innings. The Good Guys got only one run, and only needed one, in a 1-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook took a pounding on Saturday night, allowing nine runs in three innings, of a 9-5 loss. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, 88 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Wanting to avenge her earlier loss in the week, Kate shut out the Padres for eight innings, and hit a home run to boot. All finished well, as the pen allowed a run in the ninth, but the Good Guys emerged on the long end of a 4-1 score.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series, before the Good Guys would head west. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. He allowed only two runs in six innings, but lost, 2-1. Charlize Theron gave an impressive seven inning effort on Tuesday night. She permitted but one run in seven innings, and hit a bases clearing double, in a 3-1 Good Guys win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a 94 degree, hazy, Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve got hit hard, allowing four runs and ten hits in six innings. The Good Guys trailed, 4-0, before tying the game in the sixth. The game remained tied until the eighth, when Mitch hit a homer. Hilary Duff did the rest in the ninth, and the Good Guys escaped with a 5-4 Paradise Island win, that capped a fine six and three homestand. It had been a peaceful homestand for the couple, and, as Mitch packed to head for California the next night, calmness abounded.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be the punky redheaded sales girl in the team jewelry store at the stadium. She was tied in a bra and panties, hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the jewelry girl's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling the jewelry girl on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and squealed:HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHHHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH! THATS TICKLISH NOOO! Working down, pitcher Gil Bellows was the next ler, tickling the jewelry girl on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk:HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at the jewelry girl's feet, tickling the punky looking girl on her soles and toes with his fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush. The jewelry girl went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I CANT TAKE IT! MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISH! I GIIIVE UPPPP! NO PLEASE NO!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the jewelry girl was untied.
On Thursday, late in the afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "Very calm homestand this time, American. It was nice. Go off, play well, have a good trip. I will see you in ten days, and let's try to go for two in a row next time, and not have you ready to dump me when you get mad" Naomi said. "Okay, Aussie, we'll do, have a good week" Mitch said, kissing her.
So, it had been a very quiet homestand. Had one email done the trick, or was this the usual "One good homestand, one bad homestand" pattern that the couple so often fell into? That could only be answered in upcoming segments of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

I'm gonna have to go with the therapist on this one, I don't understand them either but if it works, might as well go with it. At least things didn't get out of control as they might have last season. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, I know, they have an unpredictable marriage. Up, down, up, down, but, as long as they can work things out, and stay together, as you said, if it works, run with it.
As I explained in my pm, I will be gone all day tomorrow, but will be home Saturday, so I'll plan to put up another story then, so, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back