• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tamia and the King Part 2 (Very Adult, */F)

Tamia and the King
By SlaverTickler
Starring Tamia78 (Guest Starring Steph)
*/F, None Consent, Bondage, Adult

Part 2​

Steph struggled valiant but vainly as she was pulled through the secret opening in King VonDoom's chaimber. The last thing she saw before the door slid shut were metal braces wrap around her client and friend's wrists. At one point the 5'2" beauty almost pulled free of her captor, only to be grabbed by a secound guard who had been sent to accompany him. A small capsule was opened near Steph's face, and a she accidently inhailed some of the fumes, causing her to pass out. The two men smiled wickedly at each other as her legs were lifted off the ground and she was carried down dimly lit passage.

Upon reaching their destination the agent was placed on a table, and a third man entered the room. Dressed in a long white lab coat he approached the table as the other two men backed away. His name was Dr. Malice, an inventor who worked for King VonDoom. His inventions were of little consequence, and were often perverce in nature, but he was the King's cousin, and he'd promissed his dying Aunt that he would looking out for his deviant kin. Smiling down on the busty littly woman, his thick framed glasses began to fog as he looked over her lucious form. With trembling hands he began to unbutton her clinging red blouse, and almost drewled on her as he pulled it back to reveal a black lace braw.

"O-oh my." said Malice, sounding like Floyd from "Andy of Mayberry", "Yes, yes, they are simply spectacular, 38-D's if I'm not mistaken."

"40-D's" growned Steph, half asleep.

"Oh, um, sorry." said the evil doctor as he quickly began straping her wrist to the table, "Um, uh, 40-D's you say?"

"Yes lover, you know they... hey, what the fuck is this?!" exclaimed Steph realizing her arms were being restrained, "Who the fuck are you? Let me up right now!"

"Guards, guards!" screamed the cowering man, even though the prisoner's wrist were bound, "Quickly knock her out again, tho' her straining is rather... erotic." he added, wiping the drewl from his mouth, "Oh yes, yes indeed it is."

Moments later an unconscious Tamia was carried into a cell, and layed out on a straw matress. Her blue dress had been removed, leaving her with only her red thong amd shear nylons on. Titania had worked her over therroly during the iterrogation in VonDoom's chaimber. The leather clad Amazone took hold of the chain that hung from the wall, and place the leather collar around the sleeping beauties neck. Throwing a blanket over the woman's shivering body she smiled, and walked out the door, slaming it hard on purpose.The loud bang echoed through the room and brought Tam out of her imposed sleep. The last thing she could remember was a rag being pressed against her face, and then the world going grey. Looking through groggy eyes she could see nothing but darkness, and felt leather around he neck.

"Oh no she didn't." said Tamia as she heard a chain rattle behind her, "Well don't it just figuer, that bitch." she cursed as she tested her restraints, "I'll bet she did it with a smile on her face too."

Getting to her feet Tamia felt the blanket fall off and realized she was lacking something, her dress. Reaching down the woman wrapped herslef up, and checked out her seroundings. She found it bizarre that her cell was so big that she couldn't see the wall on the other side. Taking a dozen steps forward she walked into something. With a grunt she began to feel the smooth surface of what ever was blocking her path. It was cold, and felt like plastic, but seemed far to refined to be plastic... plexyglass, but why would someone have plaxyglass in a dungon, she wondered.

The light in the singers cell seemed to dim, and shadows formed in front of her. Tamia's eye's widened and her jaw dropped as the images came in to view. Before her, strapped to an X-Frame, was her agent Steph. The skirt suit she had worn was gone, leaving her in just her undergarments (Black lace braw and pantties, thigh high stockings and a garter belt). Tam stepped back in disbelief, she felt her heart go into her throat at the sight of her friend in such a position. Then Dr. Malice stepped into view.

"Oh, oh um hello there." said the nerd in the lab coat, "I am, uh, Dr. Malice, and I am the king's cousin." he added, "I have been instructed to basicly torture your friend here until you agree to become a Latverian Citezen and renounce you ties to the US, isn't that just wonderful."

"What are you going to do to her?" demanded Tamia, as she looked at the lovely face of her unconcious friend, "What have you done to her already."

"Well, uh, nothing... ok I copped a feel, but who wouldn't. look at those things." said the vile little man, "Don't worry about her, she won't be put in any pain. I'm not a fan of pain, no Oragams involved there, but I would like to show you something."

Malice pulled out a small little box from his coat, and turned a knob on it. There came sound of gears grinding and something big began to lowere from the cealing on his side of the plexy glass. Looking up she could see it, and it was monsterouse. It had 8 long tenticle like armes, with various tools on the end of each. One had multipul electric tooth brush's, another had several feathers, another had a synthetic hand, and so on. The machien lowered until it was right infron of Steph's taned torso, then the lights on Tamia's side of the room rose, and she couldn't see her friend anymore.

Tamia had never felt more helpless in her life, even when she was trapped in that chair earlier. It was one thing to be tormented yourself, but to know that a friend was going to be forced to endure some devant torture was even worse. What was that thing going to do to Steph, Malice had claimed it wouldn't hurt her, but then what, maybe it was going to tickle Steph, like Titania had her. That didn't make Tam feel anybetter, she knew her agent and friend was very ticklish because when they got bored on tour they would get into tickle fights on the tour bus or in the hotel room. Nothing major, just to bring some fun to the inane life of the road. Either the singer or her agent would end up screaming for there lives, and that was under playful conditions, who knows what might happen now.

"Huh, mmmmm, uh, what's going on, where am I." Tamia could here as she backed from the darkness, "Who are you, what is that thing, let me go now!"

"I am Dr. Malice, and this is my Octavious 2000." said the inventore, "It is going to do some delisious things to you while I watch, oh yes, yes, it will be de-lish-ous."

"But whay, what do you want?" asked the woman.

"Oh, oh, nothing from you, it's all up to Tamia, she will determin your fate." he answered.

There was a long silence, as Tamia found herself sitting on the straw matress. Then a soft humming started and she knew it was the device starting up. A single tear rolled down the woman's round cheek, as she heard a sort sigh come from the void. It was starting, her friend would be tortured right before her, then again how could she be sure. Maybe Steph was in on this entire sceam to trade her for weapons and technology, Tam shook her head, no way, Steph would never sell her out. It could all be a lie, or even a very bad dream. The singer put her face in her hands and sighed as she heard the screaming begin.

"Ahhhh, what is that, hehehehhe, hahahahaha, no please that tickles!" screamed Steph, "Please, not that, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, get away from there, not please don't, AH-hahahaha, hehehehehe, giggle, snort, hehehehehe, stop it."

Tamia looked into the darkness on the other side of the plexyglass, she could just make out the silhouette of her friend's body wiggling the touchmachiens tendrills. Suddenly she felt something caress her right tit, and looked to see her own hand was touching it. Another out burst of giggles and pleas came from the shadows, and the singer could feel herslef becoming aroused. With every sheak her agent made her clit grew harder, and she felt the erge to go south getting stronger. What was wrong with her, how could she be getting turned on by this, there must have been some sort of gas being filtered into the room, or ulrasonic waves or something. What ever it was the sexual feelings were growing.

"Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it, no more, hehehehe, hahahaha, I'll pay you, giggle, hehehehehe, hahahaha, I have lots of money." offered Steph, "Hehehe, hey, what are you doing, hahahaha, hehehehehe, put that back in your pants... hehehehehehe, hahahahaha, that disgusting."

God, this was turning out to be such a turn on, Tamia could feel a beed of sweat run down from her forhead and drip off her nose. The need to touch herself grew more and more intence. Both her hands were now fondling her large breast, fingers gently tweaking at her hard dark nipples. Closing her eyes she cooed as Steph begged, and sighed as she pleaded. It was no use, she couldn't fight it anymore, weather it was some artifical means, or a sadistic side she never knew she had, Tam was hornier then a bitch in heat, and needed release.

"HELP, please help me, hahahahaha, hehehehehehe, hahahahaha, get that out of there, oh please, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it, no more hehehehehe!" screamed the helpless woman.

"No, get her good." sighed Tamia as she slipped her right hand into her red panties, "I love that laugh, it's so sexy."

"Oh, shit, what, oh, mmmmm, wait, thats not.... oh god." sighed Steph, "Mmmm, oh, thats so naughty, no wait hehehehehehe, don't that ticklish!"

Tamia tease her slit with the tip of her finger, while diddling her clit with her thumb. It felt so wrong to pleasure herself at such a time, but her need for release was burning. Juices flowed, and her upper thighs glissened with them. Soon her thong was drentched, and she was breathing heavy as her fingers brought her closer to hitting the mark.

"Hahahahaha, hehehehhe, stop it, I can't stan it!" screamed Steph, "Hahahahaha, mmmmm, oh yeah.... heheheheheh, no no not there, hahahahaha ow mmmm heheheheheh, no stop it, your driving me insane, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no more!"

"That it, tickle that bitch, teae her, oh god, that so hot." sighed the singer, her rythem getting faster and faster, "God I wish I had a big fat..."

"Oh please please stop, hehehehehe, hahahahahaha, no... snort... get away, no more, I can't stand it.... heheheheheh, hahahahahahaha!"

"The nipples, tickle her nipples!" screamed Tamia, with out thinking, "And her inner thighs too."

"Ah, no, who said that, hahahahahahahaha, stop it, heheheheheheheheheheh, help somebody!"

"Oh yes, that it, tickle her, make her beg, make her cum, I am so close." groaned Tamia, laying back and fingering for all she was worth, "Oh yes, oh god yes!"

"No, oh god no, please don't tickle me anymore!" screamed Steph, "What, oh no, not the feet... PLEASE NOT THE FEET!" she bellowed "Hahahahahahah, hehehehehehe, oh no stop please stop, hahahahha, hehehehehehe STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!"

"OH GOD YES!" screamed Tamia before collapsing in a sweaty heap.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
Hehe......Needed a cold shower after that one! :bouncybou

Keep it up, Slaver! :manicd:

Very sexy and erotic story S.T. :dogpile:

Nice idea... but....

Listen, as everyone falls over themselves telling how great that was, I will tell you the truth:
It's a very good idea, and you have talent, BUT--- you must take more pride in your work and use a spell checker! You are obviously a poor speller (don't take offense, it's an evident truth by evidence of your story), so please, just use a spell checker and people who actually CAN spell can get through your work with little brain damage. I mean, I didn't even think it was possible to write WITHOUT a spell checker but I'm obviously wrong.

Great idea, bad delivery.

ticklevids said:
Listen, as everyone falls over themselves telling how great that was, I will tell you the truth:
It's a very good idea, and you have talent, BUT--- you must take more pride in your work and use a spell checker! You are obviously a poor speller (don't take offense, it's an evident truth by evidence of your story), so please, just use a spell checker and people who actually CAN spell can get through your work with little brain damage. I mean, I didn't even think it was possible to write WITHOUT a spell checker but I'm obviously wrong.

Great idea, bad delivery.

Not falling all over ourselves. If you haven't read any of his other stories, he spells bad in every single one. We just overlook it, but still love him. Personally I appreciate the concept of the story, and can overlook the bad spelling. I don't nitpick.

I understand the constructive criticism, tho.

* picks jaw up off the floor * This was so steamy i had to take a break before finishing it. Nice one! Can't wait for a continuaion. :cool2:

Great job,Slaver!

I do like this,Slaver! Part I was excellent,with Tamia being tickled by Titania! And it was a nice touch,having Tamia getting turned on by Steph`s torment! I can`t wait to see what happens next! :couch: :bouncybou

kilitiinko1 said:
I do like this,Slaver! Part I was excellent,with Tamia being tickled by Titania! And it was a nice touch,having Tamia getting turned on by Steph`s torment! I can`t wait to see what happens next! :couch: :bouncybou

Me too... oh wait, you guys want me to top that.... this is why I hate people, no matter what, race religion colour or hole they like to put it in, they are so god damn demanding :sowrong: . Ok but only cause it's Tamia.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back