• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first story Reality TV Show - 24/7!

Foulball

I'd like people's opinions on the story, PM me with any comments please! :scared:

Highlights of the all new reality TV show Twentyforurseven so far had been a blistering row between Punk Carly and Surfer Chris, Croupier Jay and Model Mariel's will-they-wont-they affair and taciturn Mortuary attendent Shawon coming out on live TV.

Of the four that had been evicted, Ivy League grad and self-confessed MySpace geek Lee went in wk 1, followed volutarily by realtor Claudia, complaining bitterly of boredom, next was a surprise double eviction with Carly and Jay following each out, something that a visibly upset Mariel narrowly survived.

Spirits were not that high in the team, as they knew very well, they'd failed their task for the week, in which one member of the team had to stay awake for 24 hrs on bread and water only. Three of the four partners had failed to do this, so it was no surprise to them when the 'Voice of God' as Jay had called it boomed out of the speaker system

"Ladies and gentlemen you have handsomely failed the no sleep tonight challenge. As you rather unwisely gambled 95% of your collectie weekly income of $800, this leaves you with a budget of 40 bucks to spend on food or the next week" Collective groans, followed this statement.

"However as you are clearly so deserving of charity, the Moderator will grant you a chance to win back some of your rations for the week ahead, maybe more." (Cheers all round)

"You will split into teams for this challenge, Shawon as you were the only member of the team to successfully complete the previous challenge, you get to choose a team member to join you in being immune from this task."

Unhesitatingly, the dapper Mid-Westerner replied "Chris, cos its a man thing and second, because we wanna see how the ladies do!" This outburst resulted in him being buried under cushions thrown by the by the women left, Latina Isa and Chinese-American Mariel.

"Mariel and Isa to the task room"

Isa (22), in her red basketball vest, tracksuit pants, blue sneakers and sox, sashayed across the house, whilst Mariel (28), dressed in a white top, jeans and black open-toed mules, showing off her nails she'd painted pink out of boredom, followed suit.

The women opened the door with some trepidation and were confronted with six covered boxes and a large bowl of water.

"Each of the boxes represents a foodstuff, to win the item, one of you has to simply feed the other, who must guess the item correctly, both of you will be blindfolded for the challenge, do you accept?"

Both nodded.

"Discuss amongst yourselves who will feed and who will taste, you have 15 seconds to decide"

"Isa will feed me" Said Mariel, pointing at the taller women "I've seen enough Fear Factor to know this isn't going to be nice and I reckon to have the stronger stomach..."

"Isa and Mariel, you have been in this game long enough to know the task would never be as simple as it seemed, Mariel you'll be eating the food off two plates, plates of meat that is - in other words Isa's feet! Isa it's probably a good idea you wash your feet in the bowl provided, we don't want to make the challenge too unpleasant...."

A lopsided smile crossed Isa's face, with a shake of the head as she unlaced her sneakers, pulled off her sox and briskly ran her bare size 8's under the water. Mariel just stood there, mouth gaping and tied her long black hair back.

"Isa, are you ready,"

"Oh yeah" The Dallas native replied, sitting on the first chair and flipping the blindfold on.

"Mariel, are you ready"

"No but yes" The diminutive women replied, shaking her head.

"You have ten minutes, GO"

Isa apprehensively plunged her feet into the first box, finding lots of pieces of something crisp, yet damp. Grabbing 2 of these pieces with the long unpained toes, she squealed as her feet found Mariel's mouth.

"This would be toast, right" Correctly surmised Mariel.

"Next box!" The Latina's peds next landing in something soft, yielding and wet. 'Yeuch' Isa grimaced, but picked enough up on the top of her slim feet for her colleague to rightly guess the substance was mashed potato.

In the third box Isa encountered something sticky, gooey and warm, 'This actually doesn't feel too bad' she said with some surprise. Scooping some of the substance up, she offered her foot to Mariel.

"Honey - no its peanut butter, smooth, which I don't like" She complained.

"Most impressive 3 out of 3, but you're just warming up" The voice uttered cryptically.

Isa chrieked as her soft soles came into contact with something very very cold and unyielding. She pulled her feet away from the box.

'Sorry Mari, that was just too cold' 'Was it an ice box' 'It was something really cold, I don't know'

'The 4th box contained Neapolitan ice cream' confirmed the voice, it continued 'You may remove your blindfolds for the next challenge box'

Both women did so and Mariel took the cover of the purple box 5. Inside were several bunches of unseeded grapes.

'Isa's gonna crush the grapes and I'll be drinking the wine' Mariel said, "Thats right but you have 2 minutes Isa to make 2 tall glasses of wine using the traditional method your partner has described, as you will both be drinking a glass each, Cheers!" The voice mocked.

Isa determindly stomped and crushed the grapes, the residue creeping in between her toes and onto the top of her mocha-coloured feet. Within 90 seconds enough wine was made for the required 2 glasses. Mariel impressively downed hers in two gulps.

"Is that what they teach you at Uni" Isa wisecracked, "Well I was just trying not to taste any of it, though I'm sure it was a good vintage!" Mariel responded unconvincingly. Isa took more time in necking back her drink, but finished it off and all eyes moved to the final box.

"So far Isa and Mariel you have won bread, vegetables, spreads and alcohol for your group, the sixth and final black box challenge must be completed by Mariel. Should you accept and win, a hamper with a value of up to $500 will be yours and the team's reward, do you accept the task?

"Yesssss" Mariel said cautiously.

"You may open the box" Intoned the voice.

"I bet its living under there" Mariel uncovered the box very quickly, as if there may be something unpleasant inside, she was partially right.

"That's dogfood!?, I have to eat dogfood, oh wow" Mariel almost retched.

"Mariel, your challenge is to dip your feet into the dogfood and have our friend Jay remove it - using his tongue only!

"The Jay?, no way!"

"Not exactly..." The exit door was opened and a large docile Dalmatian dog lumbered into the room.

"Contestants meet Jay, he won't bite, but he's hungry...Mariel, do you still wish to take the task on"

Mariel kicked off her mules, revealing her smooth, high-arched size 5's and nodded.

"The challenge will be over when 90% of the dogfood has been cleared up, or when you say STOP. If it is the former, the hamper worth up to $500 will be the teams, if its the latter you take what you and Isa earned in the previous task and nothing more. Please also bear in mind that any sound or smile you make with your mouth whilst the challenge is on will result is $50 worth of good being removed from the hamper per sound or smile. Also Mariel, you are not allowed to use your hands in anyway during this task, are you ready and prepared?"

"Yes and Yes"

Mariel nodded vigourously and screamed as the dog came towards her, "Minus $50" intoned the voice. Mariel closed her eyes and clenched her lips tight as Jay continued to feast, eliciting a squeal from his prey as he wedged his tongue between her small tan toes. "$400 in the hamper and the champagne has left the building" The voice droned.

"Try scrunching up your toes girl, this can't be worse than childbirth!" Isa pleaded, as she dried and stretched out her feet prior to replacing her sox.

Her partner obeyed and opened her eyes up to focus on something to take away the feelings five feet below her. No good. "Aieeee" she squealed as the dog's tongue licked her sole and over the top of her toes. "That's $350 left in the hamper" The voice stated prosiacally.

"You can do this Mari" Isa cajoled, gripping her friends shoulder possessively, whilst her colleague tried doing mental arithmatic in her head to deal with the sensations. "Yeaaaaaa" Mariel burst out laughing, her almost naked soles flapping away desparately as the dog continued its ticklish assault on her small feet by nibbling away at the tips of her toes, which caused another choked squeal from the hapless Mariel. Five more seconds passed then the voice called:

"The challange is over, Congratulations Isa and Mariel you have won a hamper to the value of $250 and enough bread, veg, spreads and alcohol to last the week.

An exhausted but elated Mariel high-fived Isa.

"You're gonna spend the rest of your life on Springer shows telling everyone what that was like" Isa said, "Desparate times, desparate measu...." Mariel responded before the voice cut in.

Mariel, not only did Shawon and Chris have immunity from this challenge, they also voted for a snap eviction, Mariel you have been evicted from the house and have 15 minutes to pack and say your goodbyes.....The voice, over and out......"

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back