• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Gathering #11 Announcement

ticklingfeet4fu

Level of Grape Feather
Just because it is fair to those of you who support this gathering. Sadira and I have done the last 4 gatherings without trying to disappoint those who have come. Hopefully we accomplished that. Hopefully you found our parties to be fun and full of good times that you will remember. Sadira and I were going to announce a party for March 23rd and 24th and had to postpone due to personal issues. We were then set to announce May 11th and 12th and found out that due to personal family issues that we will be out of town. We tried to find a good date and time for this party and we have just not been able too. So it is with sad faces that Sadira and I announce today that we will have to postpone the Michigan gathering ( the spring version ) until further notice. We do know that there were a lot of you looking forward to this party. Please don't let this discourage you for the next party. This is why Sadira and I never announced a date. We did not want to cancel after announcing a date. We do not believe that is fair to this community. So when we have another date set, we will announce it and we look forward to seeing your smiling faces again. Until then please look out for further updates and if you have any questions or you want to get on the mailing list contact Sadira at [email protected]

Postponed still isn't as bad as cancelled! :)

Here's hoping all is well with you guys down there. I'll do all I can to make it to Michigan for the next gathering. Miss you guys!

Snail Shell

Snail's right! Postponed is not cancelled and in this particular year, later is better for me! I intend to go to both NEST AND MTP this year, but the usual distance between the 2 parties makes for awkward scheduling and I was looking at losing one of them to go to the other thanks to the restructuring of me and my dad's life.

But this way, I can look forward ot having the 2 events not only occurring later in the year, but also closer together so I can hit them back to back. So in spite of all the delays, don't fret! It will also make the traveling weather better. I remember last year's...Brrrrrr!

Okay...so I was looking forward to the gathering......*sigh* I'll NEVER get to go!

*runs off and cries in a corner :cry1: *

Maybe someday. Thanks for letting us know tho. Was wondering what happened to ya.

--T

Thanks for passing along the information. Postponed is better than cancelled, I hope you and Sadira have a great spring otherwise. From others I've spoken to I hear these gatherings have been fantastic which means you two must be doing a great job at hosting the gathering, I look forward to attending one day.

Have fun

Tckleguy

Sorry to hear that, but like everyone said, postponed is better than cancelled. Looking to forward to the nest one whenever it is.

so sad

Hmmmm...too bad :cry1: I am very interested in a local meeting.

hello

i'm glad they are looking after them selves i liked the one in oct it was my first and alot of fun. if it happens and when that is kool if not oh well. talk to you all later.

My friends, thank you for the ones you have had. I look forward to seeing you again whereever it may be. Be safe, stay happy! Jim

I am sorry to hear that the gathering has been postponed, But I will chime in and say that Later would be better for me too ..

All of the Motown parties that I have attended have been Absolutely Fantastic meeting everyone I have had the pleasure to meet,get to know and ALL of them I consider my friend.. There are so many experiences,memories that are priceless to me that I will never forget :grouphug:

You two just take care of yourselves,and Don;t worry about a Thing! .I believe everyone will understand and when the time comes that there is a Date set for the next Motown,that gives us all the more time to reflect on the Motown gatherings that have Always been a Success and Anticipate more people attending that have never been to a gathering sometimes and they all go away happy.. That is what is it all About :cool:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back