• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Island: Introduction

tKwRiter

TMF Regular
Tickle Island: Introduction
Note: Don't worry people who wants a little "other body part tickling" people, you'll find a surprise about this story. And please don't be shy and repost comments, suggestions, etc.

Jill Raison- A beautiful raven hair women who has slender feet with long toes. Her toes are painted light pink. Her feet size is 7.
Jean Boxer- Another beauty with chestnut hair and has big feet (size 10). Her soles are pretty huge (compared with the other girls). Her toes are painted silver
Paula Gledhill- A blond with size 8 feet. She has high arches. She has non-polished toes.
Joy Lee- An Asian girl who has one of the softest feet and also non-polished toes. Her feet are size 6.

There were four women each sitting in a chair that were on the shore. All the women had beautiful bare feet touching the sand. It wasn’t very sunny since there was a few clouds absorbing part of the sunlight. They were all wearing T-shirt and jeans for this very special occasion. Then, a tall man wearing a nice suit walked by, facing the girls.
“ Hello ladies,” The man greeted. The ladies replied back the greeting. “ My name is Damon and I hope you know why you are all here. This is one of the most special events we will ever had…or at least I think it’s a special event(the girls giggles). You will face one of the toughest challenges in your life. Tickling. This is a contest about these women being foot-tickled. Yet, the goal is, to be the person who endured the most ticklish challenges. Now, let’s just introduce these ladies before we go further.” Damon walked to the first woman who had long, raven hair.
“ Hello and what is your name?” He asked.
“ Jill Raison.” The girl answered.
“ Now, are you sure you want to continue?”
“ Of course I am…I’m ready whenever you are!”
“ Hm…let me see your foot.” Jill raised her right leg and Damon grabbed her ankle, examining her foot. She had long toes that were painted in light pink.
“ What pretty feet you have! What size is it?(He scraped his finger on her sole)”
“ Size…haha….7! That tickles!” She giggled, wriggling her toes.
“ Well, I thought you were ready, Jill.(He tickled her foot again)”
“(She pulled her foot away from him)hehe…I will be, Damon.” He past by her and kneeled next to the person who was sitting next to Jill.
“ What is your name?” He asked the long brown hair woman.
“ Jean Boxer.”
“ Wow…what size is your feet?” He picked up her foot in his hands, brushing the sand off of her sole, causing her to giggle.
“ Haha…size 10.”
“ This is like one of the biggest feet I ever seen up close.” He scraped the whole bottom of her foot with five of his fingers. Jean squealed in helpless mirth.
“ Well, don’t worry folks,” He stood up and went to the next person. “ There will be tickling on the other body parts such as underarms, sides, and tummy. What’s your name?”
“ Paula Gledhill,” The girl smiled, lifted her foot in front of Damon’s face.
“ You must be ready” He saw the non-polish toes wriggled a few inches away from his eyes. He grabbed the ankle of this beauty and saw that her feet have high arches. He traced his finger down her arch, giving her silly laugh.
“ Hahahah! My feet tickles!” She smirked. “ In case you didn’t know, I have size 6 feet.” He got up and went on to the last girl of the four.
“ Hi, what’s your name?” Damon asked curiously.
“ Joy Lee,” The Asian girl chirped and lifted both of her feet, showing her soles right in front of his face.
“ These are like the smallest, cutest feet I ever saw.” He stroked his finger from her toes down to her heel.
“ Hahhahaha…..you love tickling, do you?” She let out an evil shy smile.
“ Yea…these are small, soft feet as if he had never worn any pair of shoes. How did you get your tooties so soft (tickles her again)?”
“ Hehehe…I usually have foot massages. It feels great.”
“ What size is your feet?”
“ Size 6.”
“ Now ladies and gentlemen, now you got an idea of these what these beautiful women are like. Now to refresh your minds about the rules of the game after seeing too many pretty feet. The challenges is involved tickling their feet and also other body parts. Now, all of these ladies have ticklish feet. The first thing we will do is more like a warm up. We’re going to go for a break…and we will be back…”

RULES OF TICKLE ISLAND
1. It's sorta a rip off of Survivor...sorry if it offends you!
2. There are four girls who are willing to endure these challenges. They will have three "chances." Let's say the first game, Jill lost this challenge, so she loses a chance. If she loses all of her chances, she out of the game...plus...the winners will get to tickle her! So if Jill and Jean are out so far, the winners get to tickle the losers. At the end of the game, the winner will get a chance to tickle all of her three foes.
3. Um....I'm sorta out of ideas...I'll come up as I go along with this game show.

I love this idea

Great story setup. Since I have a passion for foot tickling this is a great story in my opinion. A combo of Survivor and Fear Factor! I really look forward to the other installments.

Giantfan:D

Man, the beginning is to well to leave it without any continue:sowrong: . Maybe the first "warm-up" competition would be the "buried in the sand" tickling, where the whole bunch attack the single ticklee's feet, neck and upper breasts. Hope to read the new part someday...

P.S. Yeah, yeah, I know, that the post of the story is too old, but I like the concept.:devil:

vaultoverseer said:
Man, the beginning is to well to leave it without any continue:sowrong: . Maybe the first "warm-up" competition would be the "buried in the sand" tickling, where the whole bunch attack the single ticklee's feet, neck and upper breasts. Hope to read the new part someday...

P.S. Yeah, yeah, I know, that the post of the story is too old, but I like the concept.:devil:

I like it too. In fact, I like the whole Tickle Island idea...this woulda been alot more entertaining than Survivor. lol:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back