• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I’LL NEVER COME OUT OF THE CLOSET! (M/M & F/F Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Greetings all, here's my latest--a bit of a variation on a favorite theme. Hope you enjoy!

:jester:

I’LL NEVER COME OUT OF THE CLOSET!​

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” I bellowed, jerking my torso to and fro in a desperate, doomed attempt to dodge Michael’s sharp-nailed fingers. “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES-MEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“I KNOW it tickles you, tickle boy,” Michael breathed in my ear. “That’s what you LIKE about it, right?”

“OH NO!!! OH FUCK!!! OH-HO-HO-HO!!! YOU’RE KILLING MEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I screamed in reply. But Michael was right. I liked what he was doing, all right—I liked it a LOT.

“OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!!” I shrieked as he stroked my tender, defenseless armpits. I’M GETTING HAR-HAR-HAR-AAARRR-HAR-HAR-HAR-AAARRR-HAR-HAR-HAAARRRD!!! OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-OH-HO!!! OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEESE YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CUM!!!

“Mmmm, yes, you ALWAYS get hard when I TICKLE you,” Michael whispered. “And you always beg me to make you CUM. But I CAN’T let you cum, tickle boy. You’d make such a MESS—!”

Did I mention that we were naked together in the closet of the guest bedroom of his family’s summer house on the seashore? Well, we were. It was the ideal venue for our little tryst. In late November, we were not likely to be disturbed, nor would my shrieks attract unwanted attention. The games that Michael and I played together were not of a nature that either of us desired to publicize. Since meeting at a college party several months ago, our relationship had progressed rapidly. Call it love, call it lust, call it whatever you want—we were in the closet together and LOVING it!

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO!!!” I howled. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE NO MO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO-HORE!!!”

The tickling was driving me absolutely INSANE—and there was no ESCAPE! I was on my knees with my arms stretched up and bound to the sturdy hanger rail, and Michael was kneeling behind me. It was dark and there wasn’t much room to spare—but that was the way we both liked it. Michael snuggled close as he continued to probe my armpits; his rigid rod caressed the small of my back. As I well knew from past experience, there was a good chance that Michael would be the first one to make a mess. He was wiggling his hips against me, and his breath was hot in my ear.

I begged and pleaded with him to grant me the blessed release I so desperately craved, but I knew he wouldn’t take mercy on me any time soon. And to tell the truth I didn’t really want it to end so soon. The more he tickled and teased me, the longer I laughed and squirmed and sweated and leaked pre-cum, the better it would be when finally he permitted me to achieve orgasm. And then I would nice to Michael—I’d be VERY nice to him. That was the established pattern of our relationship.

But the pattern was about to be disrupted.

Michael had just granted me a short respite and we were kneeling there quietly when a noise from downstairs froze my blood. Someone had opened the front door! And a moment later, we heard voices!

“Holy SHIT!” I whispered. “Who the fuck is THAT?!”

“I don’t know,” Michael whispered back. “Just be quiet. Maybe they’ll go away.”

We had no such luck, though. Soon there came the sound of footsteps on the stairs, accompanied by a gust of girlish giggling. The bedroom door opened. “Well, here we are!” someone said brightly.

“Holy CRAP!” Michael whispered. “It’s my SISTER!”

“What’s SHE doing here?!”

“Quiet!”

So I knelt there, shivering with dread, praying that Michael’s sister wouldn’t open the closet door. The very THOUGHT of being discovered in this highly compromising position, and by a GIRL, made my balls tremble.

“Gee what a view,” someone said. It was a female voice, but not that of Michael’s sister. “This place is FANTASTIC, Paulette.”

“Yes, it is nice, isn’t it?” Michael’s sister gave a throaty chuckle. “And at this time of year, we won’t be disturbed.”

“Mmmm, what a lovely brass bed.”

“Oh, Sally, darling,” Paulette replied, “we’re going to give it SUCH a workout!”

So Michael’s slender, dark-haired sister shared his taste for same-sex dalliance! Apparently it ran in the family. I found myself trying to picture the scenario that was unfolding on the other side of the closet door. I could hear the two of them undressing. What was Paulette’s special friend like? A leggy, voluptuous blonde, perhaps. So I tantalized myself, almost forgetting that Michael and I were in one hell of a spot—!

“Just be still,” he whispered in my ear. “The door’s pretty thick. And I think they’re going to be too preoccupied to worry about the closet.”

“So what the fuck do we DO!?” I whispered back. “Just KNEEL here?”

“Oh, I think we can think of some way of passing the time,” he breathed, snuggling closer to me.

“What?!” I stammered. “You don’t mean—but we CAN’T! They’ll HEAR us!”

“Good point,” Michael whispered. And with that he stuffed a rolled-up pair of socks into my mouth!

“MMMMMMPH!!!” I grunted. “GRRRRUMMMMPH!!!”

“That should do the trick,” Michael whispered. “Now, let’s give the girls a minute or two to get busy. Then WE’LL get busy, tickle boy.”

“UNNNNGH!!!” I grunted—but quietly, deep in my throat.

Meanwhile, things were happening fast on the other side of the closet door. “On the bed, Sally,” Paulette commanded. On your back. Stretch those arms to the corners. Get those legs apart.”

“Omygod I can’t believe we’re DOING this,” Sally cried.

“You know you want to.”

“Oh, I don’t KNOW—!”

“Hush, now. Or I’ll have to give you a punishment. Or is that what you WANT, darling, hmmm?”

“Oh, YES, Paulette! Yes PLEASE!”

“Well, since you say please. . .”

There was a brief silence. Then: “EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!”

“Oooo, are we a little TICKLISH?”

“BWAAAAAAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Sally shrieked.

“That’s our cue,” Michael whispered. And his sharp-nailed fingers attacked my ribs!

“UUUUNNNNGGGGRRRRUGH!!!” I screamed into the balled-up socks with which I’d been gagged. “MMMMPH!!! MMMMPH!!! MMMMUUUURRRRUMPH!!!”

“Tickle, tickle, TICKLE!” Paulette sang. “Who likes to be TICKLED?”

I writhed and wiggled as Michael’s fingers raced up and down my ribcage—which was just what he wanted, of course. “Oh, YES, tickle boy,” he breathed in my ear. Oh, I just LOVE being BEHIND you like this—!”

“OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!!!” Sally bellowed in the bedroom. “OH PLEEEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEEESE!!! IT TICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HICK-EEEEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICKLES MEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!”

“GRRRRUUUUMMMMPH!!!” I grunted into my gag.

“Want me to go LOWER, darling?” Paulette inquired.

“Oh, tickle boy, I’m getting SO fucking CLOSE,” Michael whispered.

And he wasn’t the only one! My cock was sticking up at an acute angle and its swollen head was well lubricated with pre-cum. Between Michael’s unbearably intimate ministrations and the all-girl scenario playing itself out on the other side of the closet door, my balls were absolutely THROBBING with desire! If not for the gag, I’d have been begging him to tease my tumid TOOL! Oh, how I yearned for him to TICKLE it until I couldn’t fucking STAND it any more! Oh, how desperately I longed for him to stroke it and fucking STROKE it until I launched my fucking LOAD—!

“EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” Sally squealed. She certainly SOUNDED like a buxom blonde! “YOU’RE DRIVING ME CRAZEEEE-HEE-HEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE!!!”

But that’s what you LIKE,” Paulette replied. “You LOVE it when I tickle your tummy and run my fingers through your girl curls. And you’d love it even MORE if I tickled your special BUTTON, wouldn’t you, darling?”

“Yeah, and YOU’D love it if I stroked your JOYSTICK, wouldn’t you, tickle boy?” Michael snuggled even closer to me, gyrating his hips as he whispered hotly into my tingling ear.

“HMMMMMMPH!!!” I grunted. “GRRRRRRUGH!!!”

“That’s what I thought,” he breathed.

I gave an especially heartfelt grunt when Michael’s right hand dropped down to grip my rigid member. “Think you can do it without attracting ATTENTION?” he asked.

I shivered all over by way of answer, which made him gasp and thrust his hips against the sweat-slick small of my back. “Maybe we can do it TOGETHER,” he whispered.

“Oooo, I think you’re getting CLOSE,” Paulette cooed. “But why should I be nice to naughty, dirty-minded little tramp like YOU? Maybe I should just TICKLE you more,” she snickered.

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” Sally bellowed. Her roof-raising hysterics provide excellent cover for Michael and me. I was making desperate noises behind my gag, and he was gasping in an urgent, throaty manner. With one busy hand, he stroked my straining shaft; with the other he continued to tickle my torso.

“Ready to DO it, tickle boy?” Michael whispered. “Ready to SQUIRT?”

“GGGGLLLLUUUUGH!!!” I grunted, wiggling my hips.

“OH-HO-HO-OH-HO-HO-OH-NO-HO-HO-HO!!!” Sally howled.

“Oh! Oh! OH!!! OH!!! OH SHIT!!!” Michael gasped.

“UUUUUURRRRRRUGH-UGH-UGH-UGH-UGH-UGH!!!” I grunted.

While Sally continued to shriek hilariously in the bedroom, Michael and I emptied our balls in a series of muscular orgiastic spurts! My belly convulsed and my thighs trembled as each unbearably delightful spasm sent bolts of sheer fucking ECSTASY racing through my body. Meanwhile, Michael squirted all over my fucking BACK while whispering perverted demands into my all-too-receptive ear.

It was amazing that the girls failed to hear us at that ultimate moment, but they didn’t. Poor Sally was laughing her stupid HEAD off the whole time, while Paulette teased and taunted her with promises that maybe, just maybe, she’d grant her captive tickle slave the release she so fervently craved. And as Michael and I knelt quietly in the closet, covered with sweat and cum, tingling with residual pleasure, Paulette redeemed her promise.

Sally was very noisy about it, I must say. I made a mental note to find out who she was, and ask her out to dinner. Paulette contented herself with heaving breathing and the occasional gasp.

It remained quiet for a short time after that. Then, with an exchange of breathless endearments, the girls got dressed and left the bedroom. Michael plucked the rolled-up socks from my mouth. “I can’t BELIEVE we got away with it,” I whispered.

“Just lucky, I guess,” he replied.

Something in the tone of his voice made me ask a question that had been preying on my mind. “Say, how did that rolled-up pair of socks just happen to be in the closet?

“Just luck, I guess.”

“Wait a minute,” I whispered. “You two didn’t—I mean you wouldn’t—I mean you fucking COULDN’T—that’s just fucking CRAZY!”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, tickle boy,” he snickered. “Are you suggesting that Paulette and I PLANNED this?”

“Well, did you?”

“You know what, tickle boy?” He placed his fingertips on my ribcage. “I’m hurt that you could even THINK a thing like that! I guess I’ll just have to PUNISH you for your lack of trust!”

And with no more ado, he dug his fingers into my defenseless ribs!

“HIIIIEEEE-HEE-HEE!!! IT TICK-HICK-HICK-HIIIIEEEE-HICK-HICK-EEEEEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES ME!!!”

“That’s why you’re my sexy TICKLE boy!” he agreed.

My punishment lasted a long time. I loved every second of it.

I never did find out if Michael and his sister had arranged the events of that afternoon. From time to time Paulette would favor me with a sly, knowing smile, but that proved nothing. I did track down Sally, though. She turned out to be fully as blonde, leggy, big-breasted and extravagantly curved as I’d imagined. She had a good imagination, too.

Michael has remained my main squeeze, though, and I blush to think of all the intimate, dirty little games we play when we’re naked together. Our love will always remain a deep, dark secret—I have no intention of coming out of the closet. Oh, but with sweet Michael’s help, I cum INSIDE the closet every chance I get!

wow, one of the best tickling stories I've ever read. Grea888 work, hats off to the writer.

Just as an FYI, most of my stories are collected together in the Stories Archive section. I regard those as the definitive editions, having fixed typos, made minor changes, etc.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back