• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheer Torture

MTJpub

Verified
SHEER TORTURE
By Morandilas

-1-

Amaye, Normandy June 20th, 1944

The allied invasion of Normandy was going well. The Allied forces front line extended as far as Livry and it would be a matter of days before the French town of Amaye was in allied hands.

Anna Gaumond worked for the Grand Chateau Amaye. A once bustling hotel that now served as the local German headquarters for the Gestapo. Anna was chief hostess to the hotel’s current Nazi guests. She also secretly served in the local French resistance. Her job was a dangerous one. She gathered information for the allied forces operating in Europe right under the noses of the German secret police.

Anna prepared herself for another day of intelligence gathering. She stood staring at herself in her full-length mirror. She was dressed only in her undergarments. She wore a cotton garter belt with broderie Anglaise panel, in white with coal black embroidered decorations and all-round lace edging.

She looked at herself and seen a young woman of twenty staring back at her. She felt aged beyond her years from the stress she was under. Her breasts were small but perfect in shape and form. Her nipples stood erect from the cold breeze, which blew in from her open balcony door.

Anna’s dark hair was cut short for convience. Her pretty powder-blue eyes blinked at her image in the mirror. She needed a man. A real French man. She dreaded the thought of another day spent in the arms of that German Gestapo pig Gunther Student. What she did with him behind closed door was in the name of the French Liberation. Although it still made her skin crawl.

Anna lifted her bare right foot and rested it upon a footstool near the base of the mirror. She looked down and inspected her ruby-red painted toes. She wiggled them and shivered at the thought of Gunther’s slobbering over them. “ God how it tickled!” She thought and gave way to a frown upon her face.

“Tickling” another of this Nazi dog’s perversions, she thought. “Thank God I broke him of that.” She nodded to herself.

Anna picked up the pair of ultra sheer black stockings Gunther had brought her from his trip to Paris. She rolled one over her right foot and pulled it up her thigh and fastened it to her garter belt with her black enameled metal suspender-clips. She adjusted the tabs and then repeated the process with her left leg.

Anna posed in the mirror. She spun around and glanced over her shoulder making sure the stocking seams were straight. She bent down and adjusted her embroidered heels and reinforced toes.

Anna completed her outfit with a short white dress with a pair of white high-heel shoes. Anna cleared her throat, put on a smile and left her room headed for the common room below.

Gunther stood patiently and waited for Anna’s arrival at the base of the Hotels spiral staircase. Gunther stood nearly six feet tall. But his massive beer belly and uncouth behavior diminished what little character he may have had.

“Good morning Mademoiselle” Gunther said while clicking his heels together and taking her hand for an affectionate kiss.

“Good Morning Herr Gunther” Anna bowed.

“Your services are required in the chateau’s cellar this morning Anna.” Gunther paused taking her by the hand.

“Do come along” He prodded.

“Something was wrong," Anna thought. She glanced around and noticed the guard and the hotel entrance had been doubled. The usual busy morning crowd was nowhere to be seen.

“Herr Gunther. I am sorry but I do believe I left something up in my room.” Anna said nervously.

“ It can wait my sweet.” Gunther said tightening his grip on her hand.

“His voice had venom in it” She thought.

Anna turned to see two soldiers appear from around the corner. They glanced at Gunther and then took flanking positions behind the couple. Anna blood ran ice cold. She knew she had been discovered.

-2-

Anna was led down into the cellar. The old wine cellar had been long since raped of its precious fluids and was converted into a Nazi interrogation room. Anna was led to a set of wooden stocks. A left over from the town’s medieval past.

The two soldiers took over from there and roughly sat her down upon a wooden bench at the rear of the stocks. Her ankles were yanked up and placed roughly in the stocks padded holes. Anna lost one shoe in the process but the soldiers did not seem to care. The soldiers then secured her wrists, which were held in similar holes above but out of reach of her feet. The wooden brace was slammed down locking her in place.

A distant brief hail of gunfire could be heard.

“That was your informant my love.” Said Gunther with a smile.

“Shut up you dirty pig!” Anna yelled in French.

Gunther raised his eyebrows and began to laugh.

“What a spitfire you are! Eva will have a fun time taming you.” Gunther snickered as he approached the stocks.

“Eva is an SS officer. Her specialty is torture. I had her flown here from Berlin just to deal with you. I have known about you for weeks. You and your pathetic resistance. Our forces will drive your allies from this soil once and for all!” Gunther preached.

“Think again you worthless pig. Your army is broken. The Reich is over.” Anna snarled.

Gunther was just barely able to control himself. He wanted to beat the French whore senseless. But he maintained control and then smiled at the thought of her torment.

“Guess what your torture is going to be sweet angel?” Gunther smiled

Anna starred defiantly at her captor. Her eyes burning with hatred.

Gunther slowly walked to the foot of the stocks and slowly ran a finger along the sheer sole of her shoeless left foot.

Anna jumped but was unable to move her foot from his reach. Her toes scrunched down as she wrinkled and unwrinkled her stocking sole to escape his tickling touch.

Gunther smiled and dragged his finger up and down her defenseless sole. He stopped and drew little circles on her heel, arch, and ball of her foot. Anna fought to surpress her laughter. But when Gunther tickled at the base of her toes. Anna went wild and broke down laughing and begging for relief.
Gunther stopped and waited for her sweet giggles to subside.

“Tickles? Does it not? How does the sheer nylon feel upon your foot?” Gunther giggled.

Anna’s jaw dropped in recognition of his words. “The bastard gave those stockings to me on purpose. He had this in mind all the damn while.” Anna’s thoughts screamed in her head.

Anna had always been well aware of her weakness when it came to tickling. But her feet were the absolute worst when it came to being ticklish. She could not stand to have her feet touched. Gunther’s foot fetish drove her insane and she finally forbid him of any foot play. But now she was helpless and her feet were trapped in those damn nylons. The sheer fabric quadrupled her ticklishness. Anna was in deep trouble.

Anna heard the click of the SS officer’s heels as she descended the cellar’s stone staircase.

Eva Fromm was a beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyed product of the Reich in her late thirties. She was dressed from head to toe in black leather. She entered the cellar and ordered Gunther out.

“I am here to ring the truth out of you dear girl.” Eva barked.

Tears flowed from Anna’s eyes. Gunther’s brief tickling had nearly taken her over the edge.

“I understand you love to be tickled.” Eva chortled moving ever closer to Anna’s captive soles.

“You bitch! You know I hate it! Get on with your dirty work and stop playing games!” Anna yelled in defiance.

“Very well.” Eva said as she brandishes ten long fingernails and wiggled them gently in the air with a smile.

Anna braced herself for the attack. But nothing she could do could have prepared her for Eva’s devilish assault.

Eva ripped the remaining shoe from Anna’s foot and attacked her wiggling nylon-clad soles with a vengeance. Her nails rippled across Anna’s ticklish soles making sure to pay special attention to her arches and wiggling toes. Anna screamed with laughter and begged for the torture to stop. But Eva continued to stroke her sensitive soles without mercy.

Eva’s talons played havoc on Anna’s ultra ticklish feet. Her toes wiggled and curled. Her soles gripped in ticklish agony. But Eva just laughed and scrambled her nails across the sheer nylon fabric. “Very fiendish of Herr Gunther to provide these wonderful stockings.” Eva thought as she delighted in her captive's torment.

Eva gripped Anna’s right ankle and leaned in very close to her sole while she continued to tickle with her free hand. Anna’s obvious torture was making the vicious SS officer very wet. Eva loved to tickle torture a beautiful woman, and this war had provided her with many wonderful opportunities to do just that.

Eva took in the foot’s rich aroma and gently bit the big toe causing Anna to gasp between her hysterics. Eva smiled and looked upon the sweating face of her captive. Anna’s eyes shed tears and pleaded for the tickling to stop. Her hair was matted and she could barely catch her breath.

“You are so very ticklish. I can just tickle you forever.” Eva said as she dropped her free hand to her own crotch and began to rub and moan.

Eva maintained the grip she had on Anna’s ankle. She continues to nibble her way up and down Anna’s squirming toes. Eva could taste the salty sweat of Anna’s ticklish soles through the fabric. The toe nibbling was driving poor Anna insane. Her laughter boomed.

-3-

Anna’s hysterical screams of laughter could be heard in the hotel’s common area above. More than one serving wench had been pulled across the laps of Nazi officers and viciously rib tickled in response to Anna’s tortured laughter. Even the chateau owner’s daughter had been carried to the floor by several overzealous patrons. Two German aristocrats held her arms pinned to the floor while two Nazi officers ripped off her shoes and began a merciless tickling of her silky nylon covered soles. Her toes wiggled wildly and she shrieked with laughter as a crowd formed around her egging the ticklers on.

Back in The cellar. Eva bit down on Anna’s sheer silky toes and orgasm powerfully as she rubbed her crotch raw with her free hand. The sadistic SS officer relented from her task of torture and stood up shuddering from her climax. Her eyes watering as she smiled down at her giggling and weeping captive.

“Thank you. You are highly entertaining.” Eva said giving Anna’s soles a quick stroke.

Anna jumped and shrieked at the slight touch and began to babble and beg for mercy.

“There is no mercy for spies.” Eva shouted.

“Please. I’ll do anything you want. No more tickling!” Anna sobbed.

“Guess what I am going to do to you French spy.” Eva snickered.

Anna looked into the evil officer’s eyes and pleading for mercy.

“Put a bullet in my head! I can’t stand another moment of your tickling!” Anna screamed.

Eva through her head back and screamed with laughter. “ I intend on tickling you to death poor dear.” Eva said starting to scramble her nails across Anna’s soles once again.

Anna pulled at her stocks like a mad woman. She was frantic for escape. She truly could no longer take the awful tickling anymore.

“Please! Please take off the damn stockings! They tickle so bad!” Anna squealed

Neither Eva nor Anna, or the soldiers and patrons above. Heard the bombs as they began to drop. But after a brief moment of chaos darkness descended.

-Epilogue-

Anna awoke in a Red Cross care station several days later. The allies had liberated Amaye. A direct hit from an allied bombing attack had leveled the Grand Chateau Amaye. Eva and Herr Gunther were among the casualties.

-The End-

Last edited:
sheer torture

Good one Morandilas !
Being a World War 2 buff, you did an acurate and interesting job on that story. Well Done !!!

gen.zod

I'll try to post another set in Iraq durring the gulf war sometime later today or tomarrow. I busy preparing the June issue of TFTA this week. SO as soon as I can break free I will post it.

Hootus

I happen to be a WW II buff as well. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Attachments

• ainit-hrs1-1.jpg
    ainit-hrs1-1.jpg
    577.4 KB · Views: 33
  • andiinit-hires1.jpg
    andiinit-hires1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
Bleeding hell that took me back, I remember this great story from years ago.
quite a shock finding this again awesome story

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back