• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first night as Frank’s tickle-captive (M/M, strong tickling and sexual content)

Caine

I knew this night would come eventually. After I spent two exhilarating weekend encounters with Heidi, Frank wanted his turn with me. We met out at their lake condo, this time, because my parents were home and there was no way in hell I’d chance running into them while at Heidi and Frank’s house. I told Frank to expect me by 6:00 p.m. He could barely contain his excitement. On the drive out I tried to anticipate what was in store for me. I made it clear that there was no way I’d go down on him or allow any kind of anal sex. Much to my relief, he agreed. He had definite ideas about what he wanted to do and it made sense to have inviolable limits. As a career diplomat, nothing could ruin Frank’s life like a sex scandal. I, too, was aware of what would happen to my life if anything we did went public. Heidi gave me a bit of an advance notice about what to expect. Frank absolutely loved tickling even moreso than she. Whereas Heidi viewed tickling as a way to heighten and compliment the intimacy of sex, Frank got off on extreme, intimate tickling. He loved my instinctive revulsion at being tickled and aroused by a man. He gained enormous satisfaction at having a younger fit guy trapped and helpless to resist his deepest tickling desires. Frank wasn’t gay, at least not in the sense we in America view homosexuality. His carefree attitude about M/M tickling was classically “European” regarding sexually related activity: anything goes between consenting adults; no moral judgments.

So, I knocked on the door and Frank welcomed me in. He wore a luxurious bathrobe and it was clear there was nothing underneath. He offered me a drink, but I declined. “I don’t need to be knocked out this time, Frank,” I said. The last thing I needed was to sip some kind of date rape drug. Frank chuckled and replied, “I don’t want you weak, I want you at full strength… you’re gonna need it, my boy.” I declined his drink offer, again. “My, my, someone wants to get busy… Yummy!”

Frank set down his wine glass and was ready to go, so I tried to prepare myself. He wanted to start by re-enacting part of the first encounter the three of us had at their house. Specifically, he wanted to “capture” me, again. He had me remove my shirt and then used a long silk scarf to bind my hands behind my back. Frank walked across to the other side of the large den and dropped his robe. It was plain to see he was already aroused.

“You can’t imagine how I’ve dreamed of this, Jimmy-boy.” Frank stated lustily.
“I never imagined I’d willingly let a man tickle-rape me!” I shot back.
Frank laughed and said, “Tickle-rape… I love that. May I use it to refer to our encounters?”
“Is there anything I could do to stop you from using that word?”
“Not a chance!” Frank continued…”Now, I’m coming after you… I’m going to tickle and tease your bound body for hours… you’ve got one chance to escape… I want you to run and try to get free… GO!”

Frank stalked towards me. I bolted for the couch and tried to keep it between us. Frank was a lot more nimble than I expected as he jumped over the couch and reached for me. I tried to turn and run, but didn’t get far before Frank caught me. He spun me and locked his arms around me in the same face-to-face bear hug that he used on me before. He opened his mouth wide and buried it into the left side of my neck, blowing raspberries up and down from my left ear to the collarbone. I cringed with laughter and felt my knees weaken. Frank pushed me back against the nearest wall and held me there, blowing raspberries as I twisted in his arms. With my arms tied behind me and Frank’s weight pinning me to the wall, I could do nothing but take that awful tickling. “Is he ticklish?” Frank mockingly asked in between blows. “I think he likes Frank’s tickling… I think he wants Frank to tickle him every day…” I just bellowed laughter at this horrible torture as Frank’s raspberries sent shocks of ticklish tremors down my spine. He was grinding his hardened cock against my crotch, but I managed to remain limp.

Frank pulled me from the wall then pushed me towards the huge couch near the fireplace. I fell back onto the pillows, my tied arms sank into the upper backrest and Frank literally jumped on top of me. He straddled my hips, locking his knees around me. He pushed up my chin and launched a biting, sucking, licking attack across my shoulders, chest and neck. I screamed out laughter as Frank’s lips, teeth and tongue lashed across my upper body. I convulsed in erotic agony which added to Frank’s energy. “My Jimmy is so tasty… he has such delicious, ticklish muscles… he loves my mouth on his muscles, doesn’t he” I was overcome with ticklish, erotic sensations. I laughed and squirmed as Frank chewed on me even more ferociously. Between long bites Frank whispered, “Beg me to stop, beg me…” I refused to give in so soon and just took his ravishing and tickling as best I could. After several more minutes, Frank withdrew from my neck and sat back.

I was already breathless. My upper body was flushed pink as evidence of the mauling Frank had inflicted on me. “I need to taste more of you!” he declared. With that, Frank reached behind me and untied the scarf binding my hands. “Don’t even think about moving!” he ordered. Frank pushed my arms up and over the back of the couch. He hooked my hands into soft cuffs that were attached to the frame. Unbeknownst to me, the couch was a kind of sleeper sofa. With my arms secured above my head, he pulled a lever at the side of the couch which flattened it into a bed. I was now flat on my back, my arms tied above my head and completely vulnerable.

Frank straddled over my waist. He slid his fingers to my underarms but stopped before tickling. “I want to see smooth armpits on you from now on. I’m going to shave them for you, this time, but want you to make sure it’s already done when I see you again. Don’t worry, the hair will grow back.” He flashed an evil smile, got up and ran to the nearest bathroom. Seconds later, he returned with a Remington electric shaver. “Hold still!” Frank chimed. I didn’t protest, but shot a nasty glare up at him. I figured he was going to do whatever he planned, anyway, and if he was occupied with that electric shaver, at least he wouldn’t be tickling me. After a couple of minutes, my underarms were completely bare and smooth. Frank dusted aside the shaved hair with a towel and sat back down across my hips. “Oh, this is soooo much better, isn’t it?” Frank tossed away the shaver and slid his fingertips into my armpits, softly stroking up and down. I shrieked with laughter at this unexpected tickling sensation. I had no idea how much my underarm hair helped lessen the intensity of tickling. Frank was delighted at my reaction. He leaned down over me and placed his open mouth directly on my shaved, left armpit. He proceeded to lick and suck my bare underarm while stroking my right underarm with his index finger. I went ballistic with explosive laughter. My body bucked and writhed with an intensity I never experienced before. Frank was ravenous as he licked, sucked and chewed his way from my left underarm across my chest and deep into my right armpit. Between his licking, sucking and biting Frank continued verbally teasing me, “Jimmy has such tasty armpits… I’ll never let you go… I’m going to torture you here forever…” As I descended into delirium, I felt Frank’s hands slide to my waist. He unbuckled my slacks and slid his hands onto my cock. It responded to his touch and stiffened immediately. Frank stopped licking and sucking my right armpit just long enough to teasingly say, “Feels like someone has missed me, doesn’t it?”

Frank fondled and tickled my cock with delicate strokes up and down my erect and engorged shaft while deeply sucking, biting and licking my smoothly shaved right armpit. I was wracked with the most violent spasms that tickling could inflict. My laughter had elevated to near silent hisses as my lungs ached for air. Frank licked and sucked my right armpit while mumbling “You love this… you know you love it… tell me you love it…” I had never felt the kind of erotic, agonizing, paralyzing tickle sensations that Frank was delivering to my body through my bare armpit. This tickling and fondling attack overwhelmed me and after untold minutes of extreme tickle torture, I shot a massive load all over Frank’s hands.

Frank stopped his awful tickling assault on my right armpit and pulled back, but he kept his hands in my underwear. “Now, just look what I’ve done here… I forgot to get my lovely ice pack from the freezer. I guess I just couldn’t wait to tickle you, huh?” I was still gasping deeply for air. I was tired, but not to the point of exhaustion. My vision cleared and Frank withdrew his hands from my crotch. “I need to wash my hands… don’t go anywhere!”

Frank jumped up and ran to the kitchen. I heard the gush of running water, then the unmistakable sound of a refrigerator opening then closing. Frank returned with a damp washcloth in one hand and that dreadful icepack in the other. He bent over me and said, “I think we need to get rid of these slacks and shoes, now.” Frank pulled off my shoes and slacks leaving me buck naked with my arms tied over my head. He pulled my legs wide apart then locked my ankles in soft cuffs at the lower corners of the couch-bed. I looked like an inverted “Y” and was completely open and helpless. Never in my life did I feel so vulnerable. Frank gazed lustily at his captive. “I could tickle you forever, my boy… In fact, that’s exactly what I’m gonna do!”

Frank climbed over me and sat between my spread legs. He used the washcloth to wipe away the glistening semen that still clung to my crotch. Next, he slid that terrible icepack up under my balls.

“There’s something missing here,” Frank mused. “Oh, now I know… I’m not hearing your intoxicating laughter!” I tried to brace myself for the next tickling session. Frank knelt down between my legs and began stroking my inner thighs. I bucked up in response, but barely moved because of my bonds. I burst out the laughter that Frank craved to hear. “Looky here, Jimmy has ticklish thighs, doesn’t he? I’ll bet he has tasty thighs, too…” Frank laid his body on my right leg. I felt his steel hard shaft against my shin. Next he ran his tongue up and down my inner right thigh. Again, I exploded with deep, throaty laughter. My leg quivered as Frank applied to my inner thigh the same biting and sucking technique he used in my armpits. I couldn’t believe how much everything he did tickled. Frank continued his teasing narrative, “Oh, yes… yes he does have tasty thighs. It’s dinner time for Frankie!” He intensified his sucking, then moved to my left inner thigh and repeated his attack. I strained and struggled for any kind of escape. If I could stop the tickling for the briefest of seconds, it’d give me some relief from this madman’s desires. Frank’s taunting never let up. “I know you’re in agony… I know you hate me… and I know you can’t stop me!!”

Frank moved up to my crotch and took my cock into his mouth. For only the second time in my life, the first was during my first encounter with these perverted Germans, my cock was being devoured by a man. I thought I was better prepared for his homo-erotic assault, but nothing could erase the base level revulsion at this humiliation. I growled in protest, but was instantly consumed by the erotic ecstasy forced upon my cock by his teeth, tongue and lips. The icepack was doing its job of keeping me from climaxing but did nothing to numb the tickling, orgasmic sensations Frank administered to my cock. Again, my laughter dissolved into mute hissing. “Yes, yes, my prisoner… laugh, moan, scream for me…” Frank’s taunts echoed through my brain as he continued feasting on my cock. I laughed uncontrollably, my stomach muscles ached, and I was overwhelmed by waves of erotic delight. The last thing I remembered was Frank’s tongue gliding over the head of my cock before I lost consciousness.

I awoke to find myself back in a seated, slightly reclined position as Frank had returned the couch to its regular state. I still was completely naked. My ankles remained shackled; there was about a foot of space between my knees. My groin rested on top of a fresh icepack. My arms were now stretched out to the left and right. Frank had re-cuffed my arms in a position that had my palms facing upward to the ceiling. I knew instantly that this position gave Frank free access to the sensitive flesh of my inner elbows, biceps and of course my smoothly shaved underarms. Frank was nowhere to be seen. I reflected on what he had done to me so far. I felt violated, but couldn’t deny the exotic pleasure I had been forced to endure. Still, I despised myself for agreeing to be Frank’s tickle captive. Was it really worth this self-imposed humiliation to have my encounters with Heidi? Before I could continue my introspection, I heard rustling from behind me.

Frank walked up to the back of the couch and knelt down. “Did you enjoy your little nap? Did you dream about me?” Frank mockingly laughed. He slid his hands over my wrists and dragged his fingertips inward, pausing and swirling at my inner elbows, then swirling over my straining biceps. “Tickle, tickle, tickle time for Jimmy…” I tried to stifle the laughter welling inside me, but as soon as his fingers met my shaved armpits I burst out loud. I strained upward, but could only move a few inches. My hips bucked forward as Frank traced figure 8s in my underarms. God damn it tickled so badly!!! I shook my head back and forth as laughter spewed from my mouth. Frank kept his fingers swirling under my arms, then he began biting and sucking on my shoulders. His tongue strokes alternated with the large bites he was taking. He dragged his teeth all over my shoulders and upper back, chewing hungrily as I bucked and howled with uncontrolled laughter. Frank stood up and skipped around the couch. He straddled me with his knees on either side of my hips. Once again, he pushed up my chin, then bore into my neck with his mouth, biting, sucking, tasting my flesh. In my weakened state, I moaned with erotic delight which sent Frank over the edge. “What did you just do? Did my tickle prisoner moan for me? I knew you loved my touch, Jimmy!” Frank launched a viciously effective assault on my neck and shoulders. To my shock and horror, my body arched up, giving him easier access for his hungry mouth as he increased the tempo of his ravishing. I felt like I was in some alternate universe. My mind screamed in protest, but my body seemed to act of its own volition and craved Frank’s teeth, tongue and lips. He sucked ever harder, then slid his fingers into my underarms and added exquisite tickling to his dominant ravishing of my body. He intensified the tickling with swift, short strokes in my armpits while feasting on my neck. I screeched out labored laughter and erotic moans as my body writhed with titanic pleasure. I lost all control and surrendered to Frank’s desires.

After endless minutes of this rapture, Frank suddenly yelled, “Oh, I just can’t stand it anymore! I must taste those underarms again!!” Frank untied my right arm and pulled it back over the couch and re-cuffed it to the frame. My armpit was now fully exposed and defenseless. Frank said, “Now, this is what I call an afternoon delight.” Frank leaned in and drove his tongue into the hollow of my right armpit. I arched in response, laughing hysterically. Frank locked his lips to the smooth skin and devoured my captive flesh. Teeth, tongue, lips all acted in unison to suck and chew me into a ticklish frenzy. Frank’s mouth feasted on my right armpit while he snaked his hands down my sides and onto my cock which greeted his touch with stiffening attention. My cock was no longer mine. It responded to him regardless of what I wanted. He stroked and tickled my shaft and took deep bites and sucks on the bare skin of my right armpit. I laughed, writhed and moaned in exquisite ticklish agony. Frank sucked and tongued my armpit with determination and focus. Nothing else existed. My captive body, erect cock and terribly ticklish underarms became the center of his world.

“Cum for me, Jimmy…” Frank mumbled while chewing my armpit. “I want you to explode…” I was in some sort of twisted, erotic version of hell. Frank knew very well that the icepack effectively blocked my ability to climax. His expert cock strokes drove me to the edge of ecstasy, but no further. My armpit was suffering the most torturous tickling assault imaginable as he chewed, licked, sucked… up, down, left, right. I arched, bucked, writhed in a whirlpool of delight and horror. “Oh, silly me,” Frank volunteered between armpit chews, “Is this little icepack getting in your way? Well, let’s just get rid of it, hmmm?” Frank pulled the icepack away, then he released my left arm and pulled it over the couch to cuff it with my still restrained right arm. “Now, how could I neglect this other delicious armpit? Shame on me!”

Frank took my cock between his hands and tickled the length of my shaft. He attacked my left armpit with his evil mouth, licking and chewing the soft hair-free skin, sending wave after wave of ticklish tremors coursing through my body. All I could do was laugh forcefully. Frank intensified his cock tickling and said, “Now, my little slave… cum for me now…” He continued his feast on my left armpit, licking, teething, sucking… the tickling was nothing short of sheer torture. I felt my loins burn with energy and then erupt, discharging a load that splattered onto Frank’s belly. I felt several massive convulsions rip through me and then everything went black as I passed out cold.

I awoke to find myself free and alone on the couch. Frank was gone. My clothes were folded neatly and I saw a note on top of the pile. It read simply, “That was the most exciting experience of life. And, I’m so pleased you enjoyed our time as much as I. I knew you’d “cum” around to see things my way. I’m already salivating for our next rendezvous. I’ll be out of the country for a few weeks on government business. Enjoy Heidi’s company, and I’ll let you know when it’s time to surrender your body to me for another tickle-rape!”

Christ, I muttered as I got dressed. What the fuck have I gotten myself into with these people???

Next post over the weekend: My first night with Heidi

Last edited:
uh does Frank do appointments? hehehe..he is perfect, a perfect ler...the taunting, teasing, i loved it all..o does Frank ever tickle Heidi? do they indulge in tickling each other? or are they both lers? just asking, nothing against only males being tickled..i just wondered is all..

Great job,Caine!

Although I`m not really into M/M tickling,I felt compelled to read this after reading your first story.I have to say that this is a wonderfully written account of your adventure.Frank sounds like an incredible tickler! I know that personally,I enjoy plenty of teasing and taunting as I`m being tickled,and it seems like Frank liked to torment his victims as such,also! :devil2:

I`m really looking forward to your story about being at Heidi`s mercy! :poke3: :poke3: :poke3:

Great job,Caine! :smilestar

Wow!!!

That was one of the hottest pieces I have ever read. You are a fresh and original voice, and I love reading about your encounters. Frank's teasing banter was a huge turn on and came across very realistically. Jimmy's revulsion and reluctant surender was mind bogglingly erotic and written in a professional manner. I could feel Jmmy's intense emotions at the tickle rape. The armpit shaving was wildly erotic and made me shudder in empathy. First class stuff!

Have you written any fiction? I would love to read more of your stuff, especicially m/m, but any */m.

thanks a million for sharing

Life Long Addiction?

So, did these encounters create a life-long addiction to your wanting and needing to be a tickle victim? Who tickle-dominates you these days?

Thoroughly enjoyed both of these stories: please post more about your encounters with this German couple!

unkl tklr

Thanks for all the kind words! I really appreciate your comments. I'll see if I can answer some of your questions...

Isabeau: Frank died of cancer many years ago. He and Heidi did not engage in much tickling with each other. I learned that they had a very open marriage and had a lot of affairs during his overseas career. Tickling was just about everything to Frank. At 19-20, I was the youngest man he ever tickled. Towards the end of our relationship, Frank really pressured me for more frequent encounters. He even offered a lot of money but I wasn't interested in being a tickle whore. Once a month with him was more than enough for me, although I really did get turned on when he licked and suck tickled my smooth armpits. When Heidi saw my shaved armpits, she went nuts. It really turned her on and she insisted on letting her shave my underarms before we got busy during future encounters.

Brody27: I'm a writer by profession and have written all kinds of stuff, but no published fiction. I was selected to write some erotic stories for a top-rated Woman's magazine in 2001 as part of a series on intimacy. The series never ran, but at least I still got paid.

Unkltklr: I haven't done as much tickling as I used to. It really depended on the type of girl I was dating. A few hated tickling (those relationships didn't last), a few enjoyed it. The last girl I dated loved to wrestle and tickle. We almost got married. I sometimes wonder what it would feel like to be tickle-dominated again after so many years.

I never did anymore M/M tickling after Frank. While I learned to let go and enjoy what he clearly loved doing to me, I never had any interest in M/M after him. The only reason I agreed to be his victim in the first place was that it guaranteed I could have Heidi pretty much whenever I wanted. She always was ready for an afternoon or evening (or both) of role-playing, bondage, tickling and great sex.

I had 27 encounters with Heidi and 9 with Frank over those 10 months. The week of my birthday, I was with Heidi for an entire weekend at their condo. Frank gave me his own version of happy birthday the following Saturday. Suffice it to say, I was drained of every drop of semen by the time he finished with me. I made sure to write a detailed record (that I still have to this day) of each encounter over the 2-3 days after they occurred.

I'll post my first Heidi encounter over the weekend.

Last edited:
I've gone through just about every one of my encounters. I've chosen 7 that really stand out: 5 with Heidi; 2 with Frank. It's not that the rest of the encounters weren't worth telling, because all were great, in different ways. I chose those that were "firsts" between Heidi/me and Frank/me. I think you'll like what you read. I got pretty worked up reading them again, and again... again... again... :p

Wishin' and Hopin'

I have been checking back every day, hopin' that you have posted more stories in this series. They are great, so far. Well written, fun, and sexy.

Keep up the good work and DON'T keep us waiting for long, please!

unkltklr

I haven't forgotten. Been really busy with travel for my new job. I have an encounter edited and ready to post, but it's another M/M. The vast majority of my PMs have been M/M requests. Kinda makes you wonder what turns on these people. HA! I'm kidding, of course. If you wanna read about Frank more than Heidi, that's what I'll post.

I just got home after a long flight. While in the air, I edited a Heidi encounter and will post it soon. Interesting side note: A flight attendant saw the story on my laptop screen. She was doing something behind me and I noticed her looking over my shoulder. I tried to think of a way to explain myself without coming across like some perverted deviant.

I said "I know what you're thinking, but..."
She cut me off and semi-whispered "Hmmm, that sounds like fun... Heidi's a lucky girl."
I smiled in surprise and replied "Yeah, too bad she's not real... I'm writing some short stories for a publication... this is just the product of my hyper-active imagination."

She laughed and walked away. Later, after we landed, I bumped into her as the passengers de-planed. We exchanged a little nervous small talk, then she handed me a business card. Maybe I've found someone to share some new tickling adventures?

Gremio said:
Great stuff mate! You are a lucky guy. =P

amen to that!! i swear u r the luckiest person alive!! haha if sumone caught me editing an erotic tickling story on a plane they'd probably call the cops quick smart, but wen u get caught, they more or less beg u to tickle them!! haha ur a lucky, lucky fellow! keep the stories coming im absolutley loving them!! i get aroused EVERY time i read one of ur encounters THANK YOU!! hehe.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back