• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gathering for the Younger Crowd!!

NorCaliTickle

TMF Poster
Hey Ya'll I was sitting here thinking after talking to Bellystrokes and she suggested that I start a gathering for some of the younger folks!!! Probably from the Ages of 18-25 was wondering if there are enough people out there at this age that would be interested...I would be managing everything and if anyone would like to help out!! PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS ONLY IF YOU ARE IN THAT AGE RANGE!! Need to know how many are interested!! Not trying to exclude the older people just trying to start a community for the younger people hehe!! Let me know...this would either be in Northern or Southern California!! By the way if any of you guys don't know me I am Lloyd 21 and at the University of Southern California!! Hope to hear from you guys soon!! O and if you don't want to expose yourself on the forum feel free to PM me!! take care!

Facebook!!

Also if there are enough people I'll create a private facebook group for us!!!

DO IT!!!!!!!!

Ok ok, I know I am over 25, don't shoot

I have communicated with enough of you sweet young things to know that there is a need and desire for you sweethearts to start getting together and having a good time.

For you newbies, I and others can vouch for Lloyd; he has attended some munches and gatherings and we all adore him.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another old fogey here...

I'll vouch for him too! :redheart:
(Just do NOT bring up the Panda to him, whatever you do, unless you like to hear a lot of swearing) :evilha:

Good for you honey! (Karch & Sinjin forever!) :redheart:
Oh and yes I can read, I only wanted to let people know that he's fun and safe, not some crazy perverted ax murderer...
XOXO

bellystrokes said:
For you newbies, I and others can vouch for Lloyd; he has attended some munches and gatherings and we all adore him.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
hey

hey wuts up ya'll 21 m fresno,cali.....and im interested

YEAH!! KEEP EM COMING ....ANY GALS....o and don't worry I will help screen for some weirdo so don't be afraid girls come out!!! you could talk to bellystrokes or steph too for credibility

I think this is a great idea. I'm 19 and up in the bay area. Keep us posted on what your plans are.

S'up Lloyd! Long time, no see! :wavingguy

Good luck with your gathering - most of our West Coast Gatherings regulars are somewhere in their 30s, but we do have a couple of young punks in the coveted 18-25 demographic. ;) They'll probably find their way over to this thread eventually.

Anyway, good luck again, and I hope you'll stop by at one of our events the next time you're in town! :)

LindyHopper said:
S'up Lloyd! Long time, no see! :wavingguy

Good luck with your gathering - most of our West Coast Gatherings regulars are somewhere in their 30s, but we do have a couple of young punks in the coveted 18-25 demographic. ;) They'll probably find their way over to this thread eventually.

Anyway, good luck again, and I hope you'll stop by at one of our events the next time you're in town! :)

Haha young punks = me lol nice to hear from ya again. I will stop by the next time I am in town!!

Hey NorCaliTickle, I'm a young punk from San luis, CA. I am totally interested in having a gathering of all the youngins... keep me posted.

to bad there is not any female lee's in fresno
for tickling play today

Some of you sweet young things might want to consider coming to the Passive Arts event on March 24th, for not other reason than to meet and discuss what you hope to eventually create. Who knows you might see a cute young girl on the immoblizer too.

According to legend, NEST was started with just a few guys and some vids. Time for the best of the west to jump in the saddle. heehehehe

yea that might be fun but i've been fond of tickling mature women more fun and sexual.... and plus nothin like a older woman at your control the shreiks and laughs drive me crazy .... but younger chicks are fun to i guess i'm just the type that loves more experience in a female

Hey I'm a 20 year old male from oregon, i am interested in this for sure!!

im 20, female and a lee....:)

im def down for meeting more people closer to my age that are into tickling

All those serious email me through tmf its gonna take a little while for me to compile a list and like forms and stuff for screening ya know..

Excellent Idea :)

Howdy all,

This is a fabulous idea. In the BDSM world we have groups called TNGs, for The Next Generation, for people age 18 to 35. I attended a few and had a BLAST :xpulcy: . You get younger people of *both* genders who were afraid of feeling out of place at the regular groups, you can play your music and not feel like you're annoying the over 40 crowd, etc. It's a wonderful thing :dogpile:

Let me say that you might want to consider making the cut-off age 35 instead of 25, just because there are lots of folks these days who are cool as hell and have the youthful mentality you're looking for a good deal past age 25 or 30. But at 35 or so we older folks don't mind bowing out in favor of our own Born-Before-Reaganomics crowd, it suits us ;) Good luck and ask if you need help,

Bella

Hi folks, I'm an italian male 'lee. I will be in San Francisco for two months this summer, if you are planning to do something in july-august you can count me in!

Hey, im 22 and i live in socal. I have been to one of the passive arts gatherings before and would love to meet more people close to my age that are into tickling.

Jay Tee said:
Hey, im 22 and i live in socal. I have been to one of the passive arts gatherings before and would love to meet more people close to my age that are into tickling.

Got your PM, hon and have answered it. But will take the time to remind you and others that we have two events at the Passive Arts Studio in July. July 14th and the 28th. What started as a half of dozen inquisitive folks has developed into a diverse but well connected community. Many of the folks who have replied on this thread and who are the young turks have been attending, so I would say it is a good time and place to network and socialize. Hope to you see there. If you want to attend the munch before hand, please be sure to pm me for info---that stuff is never provided on the open forum. Take care dear.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back