• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling for the Younger Ones!!!

NorCaliTickle

TMF Poster
Hey Ya'll I'm just trying to get a feel out there of all the guys and girls that are in between the ages of 18-25 I am trying to create a community for us!!! Anyways go the West Coast Gathering thread and you can read my vision!!!Even if you are not on the west coast just represent anyways!! PM me if you got any questions!! So just RESPOND TO THIS THREAD AND GIVE A SHOUT OUT OR SOMETHING if you are in this age range!!! LATERS!!! take care

-Lloyd

its cool indivision you still good at 25 haha...come on guys and GALS keep it coming....need more people!!!

well i'm 23.. 24 at the end of the month, i know there more in here too.

Hi Kids

I am in my mid forties, can I come along to be a responsible, role model, parental type figure, for all of you :p

I'm nearly 19 but in the uk. On uktf, there are so many youngesters that we don't need anything like that. I've got many of them on msn anyway.

NorCaliTickle said:
Hey Ya'll I'm just trying to get a feel out there of all the guys and girls that are in between the ages of 18-25 I am trying to create a community for us!!! Anyways go the West Coast Gathering thread and you can read my vision!!!Even if you are not on the west coast just represent anyways!! PM me if you got any questions!! So just RESPOND TO THIS THREAD AND GIVE A SHOUT OUT OR SOMETHING if you are in this age range!!! LATERS!!! take care

-Lloyd

I kind of, sorta, really think this is a bad idea. What happens in a few years when the people between 18 and 25 exceed 25? Doesn't sound very appealing.

GirlsDoItToo said:
I kind of, sorta, really think this is a bad idea. What happens in a few years when the people between 18 and 25 exceed 25? Doesn't sound very appealing.

I am speaking for myself and myself only, and I am not within the that age bracket, but I am a person who has been encouraging my sweet young things to reach out and get to know each other.

I think wanting to spend time with people within your age bracket is no diffferent than women wanting to spend time with other women---there just is a built in connection and understanding. That does not mean you are only going to interact with your own age group or with your own sex, but at times it is nice to have that connection and familiarity.

As one of my favorite hosting mentors said to me, "a shared fetish is not enough to create a friendship." And the friendships are the best part of tmf for me.

I like this thread lol.

20 for me and fortunatly in West Coast too.

GirlsDoItToo said:
Yeah, I kind of see your point... like, would they have to start kicking people out once they got too old. :( But, I'm sure that's a decision that the group could make for itself - does it let the upper age limit rise, or choose to limit itself to it's original age bracket. And besides, there are healthy tickling communities in both northern and southern CA that the new 26-year-olds can "graduate" to when they're ready. ;)

I think the real challenge will be simply finding enough interested young people in one place to sustain a community. We welcome all comers in the Bay Area, and it's taken us about a year to consistently draw more than a dozen people to our events. Restricting that by any factor would bring us too few people to throw a decent party. An 18-25 age restriction would have given us, maybe, two or three people at our last gathering, rather than the, I think, 16 that we actually had.

Anyway, I wish Lloyd luck, :wavingguy because I know he has a uphill battle ahead of him!

Drawing from a more diverse age range tends to mean that you are be able to draw from a larger area as well, since the over 25 crowd tends to have more finanacial means to travel than the younger set.

I do wish you luck though!

Would any of you lovely 18 - 25 year old ladies be willing to travel to Phoenix area if I pay your way for a wild weekend of bondage and tickling? Be prepared for an all nighter - I won't tickle you just for twenty minutes, gals. This will go on possibly for an entire weekend, with breaks for sleeping & MAYBE potty - if I don't tickle you into wetting the bed! Potty breaks will be for me only. ;)

aite ya'll whoever is interested hardcore status send me an email and im gonna make a list all those in California

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back