• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toronto Gathering

Snail Shell

Verified
This idea has been pitched around long enough. It's about time it happened. I am hearby committing myself to organizing this event. It will most likely be similar to the London T Party in that it will take place at a club/bar/lounge for the purposes of meeting people in the area.

If you are at all interested in meeting people from the Greater Toronto Area, please let us know here so we can have an estimate at numbers.

See you all soon!

Snail Shell

I might be coerced into attending this event ... depending on when it's going down. Whenabouts is this proposed meeting likely to take place?

I am in Toronto fairly frequently and am happy to see this idea taking off! I'd be happy to pitch in with planning. :)

Oooo.... People are coming out for it! :D

I'm going into town Saturday and will be talking to a venue I have in mind to see if/how they can accomodate us.

I'm tentatively thinking of Friday, April 13th but that has yet to be determined. Basically, I'm going to talk to people about this on Saturday. Stay tuned!

Snail Shell

if you can swing this you're a better man than i am. i tried years ago and got a very small males only event hosted by a pro domme friend of mine. i was actually hit by a car that week and ended up missing it!! (swear to god) i'm in and am an equal opportunity tickler so males and females beware!!!!

Count me in!

Hi there!, 30 y/o male switch here. Definitively count me in!. Let me know if you need some help because I live downtown Toronto. Drop me a line at [email protected]

Bye

Snail Shell said:
It will most likely be similar to the London T Party in that it will take place at a club/bar/lounge for the purposes of meeting people in the area.

If the Britts call it a tea party maybe we should call it a Keg Party lol.

Toronto T-Kegger? I like it! Now all we need is a keg.... :devil:

In Canada, it's not tk. It's Teek, eh? :D

Snail Shell

It's starting to sound like it will be more male then Female here, well fuck it, even if it is, it will be cool just to meet some of my fellow "Friends in Low Places" from the forum :)

That's the spirit! NEST started out as 8 guys and look at it now! We're like pioneers and stuff!

Snail Shell

Heck, there's few events that have as many women as men. I've hosted a few dozen gatherings, and attended at least a half-dozen others, and I recall one event that was equal numbers.

And NEST did start out all men. Gotta have an event to invite folks to, after all...

Ditch the wolverine pic

Hey DVNC, I don't know if you've heard, but Wolverine is no longer a symble for Canada. In issue 50 of his comic he claimes to hate Canada in fact. I no longer collect marvel because of it.

Yeah? Hmm... I guess I got another reason not to miss them kinds o' reads. Stopped buyin' those comics years ago. Liked the original stories. Don't like what they did wit' 'em. *shrug*

I still dig the old books, and the logo Venray made for me.

An observation for you all - you have to actually HAVE an event or two, have at least one female in attendance, and have her survive to say that she enjoyed it. Without this, the women who aren't bold enough to attend the first event won't attend anything.

They CAN'T attend anything if you don't have the first one, either.

The first West Coast Gathering had one woman. The first NEST didn't have any. Both events still happen, and we both have a couple more women that have attended.

It's very easy to become discouraged, but there ARE good things that come of a good event. Like any other party, you treat the guest well and see that they treat each other well, and they'll party there again.

I got faith in you folks. If ANYWHERE in Canada can get this goin', it's there. Toronto has a good number of us.

Toronto will get the ball rolling on this. If you can't have faith in the Maple Leafs, you might as well have faith in the local ticklephiles. :)

Snail Shell

Aw, man... even PRAIRIE folks will throw down for that one, man! Was the first thing I learned about Canadians, long before I ever set foot north of the States - Never knock the Leafs. Guys will kill over this. Even guys that got used to American beer... ;)

Scared, I'm respectin' ya more and more. These boys best treat ya well, 'cause yer standin' up for your local crew in a way that says yer handle don't fit yer personality! Good on ya, lady.

DVNC, I've been living in Toronto for the last year. I've eaten, cheered, drank and lived with Leaf fans for the last twelve months and I can say only one thing about the Toronto Maple Leafs: They cannot play hockey.

Their top line is not top-line quality. The Battaglia-Kilger-Devereaux line does more in one period than the top line does in a game. Their defence, save Kaberle, is non-existant. And for some reason, everyone blames Andrew Raycroft for their sub-par performance. If it was a lesser goalie than Raycroft, they'd be in competition with Philadelphia or LA for last in the league. The whole team, starting with the GM, needs to bite the bullet, make like St. Louis and Chicago and Pittsburgh, and spend a few seasons restructuring the team. Hold on to Wellwood, Raycroft, Kaberle and maybe Kilger and everyone else is expendable. Either that or trade the top line for some brooms and they can all take up curling. :ranty:

And yes, Scared is definately stepping up for this munch we're having. She's been a total doll with ideas and activites and planning extra stuff for everyone. Yay Scared!

See you on the 20th!

Snail Shell

PS - Hey look! 900 posts!

Snail Shell, ya know more of the sport than I, brer. I know that they were great once, are havin' tough times now, and I figure you're correct, but don't know enough t'say so for certain.

Still ain't gonna taunt Leafs fans. ;)

I'm just diggin' that y'all are gettin' this goin'!

No worries. I just had to get that little rant about the Leafs out of my system. In a city surrounded by Leaf fans, you can't say a whole lot without getting barred from the local watering holes. I need to move to Vancouver. lol

And yeah, I'm totally stoked about this. It starts with a few munches. Then it grows until we have to rent a club. Then, uh, we.... have a gathering in a club! *looks all proud*

Snail Shell

Fear's a motivator. A primitive in the species. It's considered brain-damage when a body can't fear.

Come t'think of it, though, there's a good bit of strength in just admitting to experiencing such, especially in your online name.

Snail Shell - ya got the notion correct. Start a group, build attendance. Do consider hotel suites, too. Good private spaces for your business, and parking galore, in a discrete location. Clean, too. Where a club can spook the non-BDSM types (yes, there ARE folks into tickling who don't dig bondage. why? who knows...), a hotel gathering can be swimmingly successful. Ran a few of those when I was building up the West Coast Gatherings. I lived in the Silicon Valley, but managed to host events in Sac and LA courtesy of good hotels. Amazing the noise they'll tolerate...

Do tell 'em you'll have a noisy crew when you request extra chairs. Mention that folks will shout and laugh loud and such. "They're a boisterous group." What's your biz? "Startup. Can't give details yet."

I'm SO pleased for you all!

Scared said:
You know, that seems close to an attitude that discourages women from attending. Who wants to be a target? Especially because of something one can't control? And something one has been told since early childhood makes one vulnerable?

. . . especially followed by that particular epithet :)

I also said it doesn't matter if it were all guy, I'm just happy to meet some of my friends from the forum.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back