• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghost chapter 1 f/f

jypsyjones

TMF Novice
Hi there,

This story and others like it was first posted on www.adultsexygames.com/stories
I just thought I'd put them here and see what anyone else thought of them. However, if you're underage or offended by stories written about sexual scenes please do not read this. Similarly, this is a complete and utter work of fiction. Any similarity between this and anybody on this planet is purely coincidental and weird as all hell!

Thanks,

JJ

Chapter 1: The Ghost

She opened her eyes. It was her bedroom… but it was different. The paint was gone, her possessions weren’t present and she couldn’t move much at all. Jane turned her head. Her hands were tied by silk to the posts of the bed as were her feet. She wondered how she got in this predicament. She was wearing a white silk negligee that was softness personified and was all she had on. The door opened. In walked a tall, strict looking woman. Her expression was thin and cold, but her eyes seemed to possess an almost demonic look… a barely controlled, smouldering lust.

A word seemed to pop into Jane’s head: governess. As soon as the woman saw Jane her expression turned to anger, but the look in her eyes intensified… from smouldering to burning. The woman was wearing the severest of grey dresses, a thick cloth that concealed all her femininity. Her face was pale and without make up… It was a very puritanical look added to by the fact that, at that moment, she was angry.

“What is the meaning of this?” she snapped, stepping towards the bed. Jane felt fearful inside and started to speak… only it wasn’t her voice. It was a more cultured voice, younger too. It was like the voice of an aristocrat, or at least someone who’d been trained to sound like one. It was plaintive and timid.

“I was looking through the wardrobe when I found one of mother’s old dresses. I put it on and it fitted perfectly. I was viewing myself in the mirror when one of my brothers came up. He said I was being naughty and tied me to the bed! I’ve been here for hours!” As she said the words, Jane experienced memories of what had happened. She had found the slip and… put it on… But she hadn’t been caught by her brothers… She’d… tied herself to the bed? Where was the sense in that? The governess continued looking at Jane severely for a moment, until her expression broke and she smiled slightly.

“Your brothers are not supposed to come up here, Kathryn, but it seems you are innocent. I shall untie you.” She came over and sat on the bed. Although she didn’t intend to, Jane found herself speaking again.

“Oh thank you Miss Goodson, thank you. I would dearly love to have my brother punished, but I don’t know which one did it. By the way, did you take a chance to touch this dress? It’s the softest thing I’ve ever encountered!” Jane’s voice was girly and childlike, but her thoughts were far from innocent. She wanted the governess to touch her, not the dress… to give into her lust! Ms Goodson stopped what she was doing and looked at Jane. Her face was an agony of indecision, but her hand was rising… shivering as it did so, but rising. It brushed against the side of Jane’s dress.

Jane squealed! It tickled… but it was delicious… The governess’ eyes took on a maniacal glint. Years of virginal servitude to the extremes of Presbyterianism gave way to a sexual desire that was overpowering. She brought both her hands against the bound girl. The sensation of Ms Goodson’s fingers raking up and down Jane’s ribs was torturous yet incredibly pleasurable. When the governess paused for a moment, Jane, panting heavily and still giggling, said:

“Please don’t tickle my armpits… not my armpits!” The governess needed no further encouragement. Her soft, supple fingers delved into Jane’s armpits, causing peels of laughter to come out from Jane. It was heavy work, tickling, and Ms Goodson soon found how hot she’d become. Breaking away from Jane she deftly removed her outer layer of clothes, the thick grey cloth giving way to white cotton outerwear. The governess removed that garment also, leaving her in her last remaining clothes, her night shirt. She paused a moment before continuing her tickling.

Despite their softness, Ms Goodson’s fingers were very strong and their assault lasted some time. She continued tickling Jane’s armpits mercilessly, the crazed light of lust filling her being. Straddling Jane, she tore into her, causing Jane to shriek as the tickling became too intense. The governess moved away from the girl’s arms for a second and pulled slightly at the negligee. It was untied at the back and the top half came away easily. Now Miss Goodson was truly lost. Jane’s breasts were plump and full and her nipples were standing taut and proud. The governess could feel her own nipples throbbing under her night shirt. She didn’t think about puritan morality, sin or consequences, all she considered were the throbbing breasts beneath her and her own lust.

Mary Goodson brought her face down onto Jane’s breasts and Jane felt the older woman’s tongue against her nipples. She moaned in pleasure. The tickling had been heavenly… it had been the most arousing feeling she’d ever experienced. Being tied down she’d known there was nothing to save her but pretty soon she hadn’t wanted to be rescued. The laugh inducing stroking and tickling had also been wired straight into her breasts and pussy. They were alive with sensation and every moment made them more and more aroused.

The governess leaned back and removed her nightshirt. Both women were incredibly turned on and it showed. She pulled off her clothes and released her long black hair. It flowed down her back and shoulders, all the way to her buttocks. Her body was extraordinary: strong, womanly curves with huge breasts and full buttocks. Jane’s waif like shape seemed liable to be crushed by it, but the girl wasted no time in making her desires known.

“Come here and make love to me,” she said, her voice low and husky. Mary stepped onto the bed and pulled at the negligee. It came away completely. If Jane had been standing up it would’ve fallen off anyway.

“You planned this,” said the governess, realization dawning. Jane looked back with pure lust in her eyes. She gave her explanation:

“Ever since you first looked at me I knew you desired me. Ever since that day you tickled me I have desired you. You wanted to touch me and make love to me, I wanted the same. I just gave you the excuse to give into your feelings. If you think I’ve been a bad girl, why don’t you come and punish me?” Jane pushed her crotch out at the woman. Completely naked she writhed on the bed, desperate for sexual fulfilment. Mary Goodson looked at the girl. She wanted her so badly… had done for so long… But she resisted. She took her clothes and left Jane in the bedroom, alone and unsatisfied.

Jane felt tears in her eyes. Part of her realised they were the tears of the girl who had lived here, but some of them were her own. It was so sad how young and alone the girl had been… locked up in an apartment with none of the friends, hopes and dreams of youth. To have been driven to such lengths just to experience release…! She sighed and closed her eyes.

When they opened she was in the present. The coldness was gone but the feelings remained. Sarah realised she was still naked… and her arms and legs were still tied. Panicked, she tried to pull herself free, but to no avail.

“I had to tie the final knot with my teeth.” The voice was in front of her. Jane looked towards the wardrobes. What had seemed like a shadow materialised as a girl, wearing thick, puritan robes. She was young, no more than seventeen, and very beautiful, a blue eyed red haired girl, dressed severely in thick, old fashioned clothes.

“You were wondering how I tied myself to the bed,” she continued. “I put on the dress, tied my feet and one arm. The second took a bit of practice, but I so desperately wanted to feel the warmth of another’s touch that I practiced till it was second nature. I knew she desired me and she almost took me, but her beliefs prohibited her from allowing it to happen. So she left and I succumbed to depression and died.” The girl walked towards me. As she did so her thick clothes became lighter and brighter until… it was the negligee Jane had been before, in the dream of the past.

“Since then I have waited here, in these rooms, for someone to show the love for me that I need. Countless families stayed here, but they were no good. Men are not something I find attractive and there have been no women who might desire me like I desire them.” She came onto the bed, on her hands and knees, between the V of Jane’s legs.

“But you, Jane, you have the passion I seek. You have the flame of womanly love in your heart… Accept me… Love me…” Jane looked at the girl. Her hair was a rich red making her skin very pale. Despite her youth and slim stature, her breasts were large, barely covered by the negligee. She was utterly delectable. Jane could only breathe her answer.

“Take me…” she said.

The girl leaned down, her body above Jane’s, and kissed her lover softly on the mouth. It started off gentle and caressing, but the years of passion quickly made the girl turn more aggressive. Jane had been alone for almost a year and she felt her own desire rise to meet that of the ghost’s. Kathryn broke off and looked down at Jane.

“Unfortunately, Jane,” she explained, “I cannot simply make love to you. As I lay there, tied to the bed I felt an emptiness that consumed me. What I soon desired more than anything else was to laugh again, but there was no joy left in my soul. I need to hear laughter again. I need to feel the warmth it brings.” From out of nowhere she produced a small, stiff, goose feather. “You have asked me to take you, Jane, and I will.” Jane’s eyes viewed the feather in panic. She was incredibly ticklish! She tried to splutter out a ‘please no,’ but it was too late. Kathryn ran the feather up Jane’s side.

She squealed, closing her eyes and releasing an awesome reaction to such a light touch. Panting to regain her breathe she had little defence against the second flick of the feather. It was up her other side and caused a similar explosion of tickling sensation. Kathryn stopped.

“It seems the feather is too much for you. Or perhaps it was merely the anticipation. We shall try something else.” The ghost clambered onto the bed and straddled Jane like Mary Goodson had done to Kathryn. She ran her fingers up Jane’s sides. This wasn’t the shock caused by the feather, but it was still very ticklish. It broke down Jane’s barriers incredibly quickly.

“HAH hee heeeeearrggnoooooaahaahahah!” She giggled, her eyes shut against the feeling. The assault paused a moment and she looked up. Kathryn had her fingers poised above Jane’s arms. Realisation dawned.

“Not my arms,” she cried. “Not my arms!” Kathryn had shouted it as an encouragement to her governess. This was not the case for Jane. The ghost’s delicate fingers feasted on the soft skin.

“HAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAAHHHOHOOOOooooooohah HAH HAH…” It continued for some time, alternating between arpeggios along her sides and crescendos under her arms. Kathryn was enjoying herself immensely. Jane was extraordinarily ticklish! She removed her fingers from Jane’s armpits and leant back. Jane spluttered a ‘what are you doing?’ but realisation soon dawned.

“Not my feet! Not my feeHEAH hee hee…” Her cries for clemency choked into laughter as Kathryn ran her fingers along the soles of Jane’s feet. She was still straddling Jane as she did it. An idea came to mind. Resting her buttocks on Jane’s writhing pussy, the ghost slowly extended her feet till both were next to the other girl’s armpits. She wasn’t prepared for what happened. Jane exploded at the twin sensations on her feet and under her arms. She bucked and spluttered, screaming incoherently. Kathryn felt her breasts and pussy throbbing at the feelings she was eliciting.

Similarly, Jane was being stimulated in her erogenous zones as well. The tickling was tortuous. She could feel the ghost’s fingers on her feet and the toes under her arms and it was horrible. It caused her to convulse, to writhe, to shake and to scream out laughter… but there was something else. It also seemed to be really turning her on! She’d never been tickled so totally before. Nor had she had someone sitting on her pussy as they did it, their movement and her own writhing conspiring to really stimulate her. Now she could feel the pressure building up in her breasts and her pussy. She felt the beginnings of the moans that would give it away… she had to stop them! To be so totally overcome was shameful!

But that all changed when she felt the tickling on her chest. Kathryn had released Jane’s feet and, maintaining the pressure on Jane’s pussy and tickling in her armpits, she drew two clumps of her hair in each hand. Jane’s eyes were closed so she didn’t even know what was about to happen. Kathryn gently flicked the edge of her hair against the soft skin next to each of Jane’s nipples. The high pitched giggling immediately gave way to a deeper groan. It was quickly replaced by giggles, but the hair slowly winding around her nipples, never quite touching, had tipped the balance. Jane increasingly began moaning through her laughter… feeling the tumultuous feelings building up inside of her.

The ghost released one of her hands full of thick, strong hair and brought it to her conquest’s breast. The pliant tissue felt so good under Kathryn’s fingers that she stopped her tickling altogether. She moved from her sitting position on Jane’s pussy and instead lay between her legs. Her whole body touched Jane’s. That caused the prostrate girl to moan all the louder. With a click of her fingers, Kathryn allowed her negligee and the silk bindings to fade to nothing. Jane’s riotous giggles had become moans. She felt Kathryn kissing her breasts… the feeling was heavenly! Kathryn became more aggressive, sucking the erect nipples while her hands pushed and rubbed Jane’s breasts. Aware that her partner was naked and that her own arms were free, Jane brought her hands round against the ghost, grabbing her ass and pulling their pussies together.

Kathryn grunted and smiled, moving away from Jane’s breasts and looking at her with a smile. The pair began to rock, their hard nipples rubbing against each other, their engorged clitorises flicking and touching as their juices ran together. Kathryn’s euphoric look disintegrated as her desire overwhelmed her. She rocked harder, grabbing Jane’s face and kissing her hard on the lips. The feeling in both woman was now so extreme that they couldn’t contain themselves and their moans and yelps grew louder and quicker. Kathryn couldn’t control herself much longer. She pushed as hard as she could against Jane, arching her back, and was rewarded as Jane kissed the nipples in front of her, sucking them hungrily.

The feelings were wonderful. The sensation of having another woman pressed against her most intimate areas was exquisite. Kathryn couldn’t contain herself any more. The ghost, pushing her breasts deep against Jane’s face while rubbing her clit as hard as she could, felt the explosion within her she’d waited nigh on a century to experience. Screaming incoherently, she pulled Jane hard against her. Jane sensed the convulsions in her partner and felt her own body slip over the edge to orgasm. The two women screamed and experienced their joy, joy that had been waiting for decades in Kathryn’s case.

They lay down, wrapping themselves up in the bedclothes and kissed long and hard before holding each other close. Jane felt sleep sucking her down and before she realised it she was unconscious. When she awoke she was alone. Beside her was an envelope, old and wrinkled. The letter inside was written in a very old fashioned hand on yellowing paper.

‘Jane, my love,’ began the letter. ‘I have waited many years for one such as you, but now that I have found you I am taken away. The longing I felt was assuaged by just a night and a day in your presence, the emptiness of my entire life repaid in hours. You are a beautiful, perfect being and whoever you find will be lucky to have you, but I cannot remain. My time has come to move on. To where, I do not know, but it was because of you that I can do so. Remember me with smiles, not regret. I shall always be completely yours, Kathryn.’ Jane felt the tears welling up inside of her as she read the letter. To have encountered someone such as Kathryn and have her be taken away was a lot for a heart to bare. But she took solace from the words and the conclusion that Kathryn was now at peace. Turning over the letter she saw a little more writing:

‘PS I no longer need these. I found them where they are now- in the wardrobe. There is a false bottom. I suppose my mother and father weren’t as Puritanical as I believed! Enjoy!’ Curious, Jane stood up and went to the cupboard. Sure enough, there was a false bottom, concealed by decades of grime and dust. She levered it open and extracted the contents: a small trunk. Inside was all manner of feathers and other tickling paraphernalia! There were the lengths of silk used to bind her arms. There was a variety of very sexy lingerie and several negligees of many different colours. One was the white slip, soft, slim and very sexy. Not all the lingerie fitted and not all the feathers had survived the years, but it was a hell of a tickling collection. Jane closed the lid and moved it to the corner, but not before taking out a pair of white silk panties and the negligee. They fitted perfectly. She was admiring herself in the mirror when the doorbell rang.

TO BE CONTINUED…

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back