• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ghost chapter 2

jypsyjones

TMF Novice
Ghost chapter 2 f/f

Hi there,

This story and others like it was first posted on www.adultsexygames.com/stories
I just thought I'd put them here and see what anyone else thought of them. However, if you're underage or offended by stories written about sexual scenes please do not read this. Similarly, this is a complete and utter work of fiction. Any similarity between this and anybody on this planet is purely coincidental and weird as all hell!

Thanks,

JJ

Chapter 2: The Gift

“Hi, I’m Nicky Logan. I’m from the Edinburgh Evening News!” The woman breezed in past Jane. Once inside she turned to look at her and couldn’t help staring. Jane’s outfit was not what she expected to find someone wearing at noon on a Saturday. She looked damn good actually! However Nicky was there for a reason.

“Err, excuse me?” enquired Jane, “What can I do for you?” She was still trying to come to terms with all that had happened. She wasn’t ready for a forward, young… attractive reporter.

“Oh, did I not say?” replied Nicky, “I just wanted to ask you some questions.”

“About what?” Jane could imagine, but she was surprised that anyone would be so interested as to come round the morning after she’d moved in.

“Well, did you know that this place was haunted?” The question came out matter-of-factly.

“I’d heard it mentioned. It’s not the sort of thing I believe in.” At least, she’d never considered ghosts a reality until that morning. Jane waited for another question, but Nicky seemed to be distracted. She was staring right at Jane! Eventually Jane asked her if there was anything else.

“Oh!” exclaimed the reporter, “Sorry, I just got… just got… err… So the landlord told you, huh?”

“Yes, he did.” There it was again, the hesitation. Jane was also somewhat unimpressed to be faced with a barrage of questions. She decided to pre-empt the journalist. “He told me that there’s supposed to be this ghost which came from a girl forced to stay in these rooms for all her life.”

“Did he tell you there was evidence of this ghost?”

“Evidence?” asked Jane, well aware of the box of antique tickling equipment in her room.

“Yes,” replied the reporter. “The last three people to rent this place. They all reported coldness… err… creaking floorboards, um… taps turning on… err… um… strange shouts, screams, noises and stuff. They’d all move in and it would start straight away.” Jane shrugged her shoulders. She believed that Kathryn would have wanted to get rid of anyone she didn’t deem unsuitable, if she was capable of conjuring up silk bindings and clothes she could certainly do a few bumps in the night! However she said she hadn’t heard anything. Nicky looked distracted. Jane asked why she was interested.

“Oh I’m something of a ghost nut,” Nicky replied. “Edinburgh’s full of history: fires, wars, plagues, death… everything!” There was a real fascination in her voice.

“What happened here was positively mundane by comparison,” she continued, “But it kept happening, rather… err… rather than the… the… err… other things.” She stopped for a moment. The reporter was still having trouble concentrating. She kept on staring at Jane, like the young student was extraordinary or something. Jane offered the journalist a cup of tea. Nicky seemed rather surprised… and strangely grateful, accepting the offer with effusive thanks. When the pair of them each had a cup they sat down on a couch Jane was borrowing from Lucy. Jane asked Nicky about the history of Edinburgh.

“Oh it’s fascinating, really! There’s just so much that’s gone on here. From a ghost perspective there’s the whole dungeons and the catacombs. Some terrible things happened there…” Once again she tailed off, looking at Jane.

“Is there something wrong?” asked Jane.

“Oh no, no!” replied the reporter. “No, I’m just… having trouble getting my thoughts together.

“Is it because of my dress?”

“No!” exclaimed Nicky. Jane looked at her suspiciously. “Well, yes. It’s lovely.” She was trying hard not to stare, but her hostess’ body in her negligee was just too hot! Her firm breasts were pushing out the top of it while it was all Nicky could do not to glance at Jane’s legs… Jane, for herself, suddenly made the connection. ‘This woman fancies me!’ she thought. After the trials of the morning it might have been a little better to wait a while, but this was a new Jane, who was finally happy with her sexuality! She wasn’t going to wait around any more. She made a plan for how to seduce Nicky.

They were both sat on a couch that was quite low to the ground. Jane placed her cup of tea on the ground and crossed her legs towards the reporter. Nicky’s eyes followed the entire procedure. Jane was pretty convinced the journalist fancied her and she was impressed by the reporter as well. Nicky was wearing a smart trouser suit with a white shirt opened low to reveal her black bra and cleavage. ‘Probably helps with talking to people who might be less than happy to see her,’ thought Jane. She was aware of what men would do for a look at some breasts.

The journalist was shorter than Jane, who was five eight, but not by much, and wore the comfortable shoes of someone required to do a lot of walking. Her hair was brown, a little darker than Jane’s but curlier and longer despite those curls. She had glasses marks just above her cute button nose but wasn’t wearing any and her eyes were quite a dark brown. Jane realised she was staring. In her haste to look away she swung her legs around, knocking Nicky’s arm which deposited her cup of tea all over her.

Jane seized the opportunity. She stood up and fretted around Nicky, bending over low to brush some of the tea in the journalist’s lap. Nicky looked up and found herself staring into Jane’s cleavage. She couldn’t pull her eyes away. It had been near for so long and she hadn’t been able to stop herself from looking at it, now it was right in front of her eyes and it was all she could do not to try and kiss it! She realised Jane had said something.

“Sorry, what was that?”

“You just sit there and I’ll get some paper towel.” Jane straightened up, standing up right in front of Nicky. The white silk of the negligee was fairly translucent and Nicky could see the outline of her hostess’ body through the thin material. She gulped. If she stayed any longer she would be in danger of doing something a bit silly. She knew she was a lesbian, had known for ages, but wasn’t quite capable of asking girls out.

If someone asked her out she was all for it, but unless that happened she was never quite sure if a person fancied her or not. She got the impression with Jane that the parading of her body, from the crossing of her legs to the shoving of her breasts right in Nicky’s face, was not just a coincidence, but she wasn’t sure… she was never sure… But her suspicions were only increased when Jane returned.

Jane came back with some tissues and began mopping Nicky’s legs where most of the tea had spilled. She did it slowly and softy, delicately running her hands along Nicky’s thighs. It was all the journalist could do not to moan. After doing that for a few moments, Jane turned away and bent over to wipe some tea off the ground, her legs straight as she bent over. Her ass was hovering less than a foot away from Nicky’s face. Nicky could see the edge of Jane’s panties where the negligee had ridden up. She could see Jane’s toned and athletic legs and her ass, small and petite and oh so close! Nicky exhaled. It was a mixture of a sigh and a moan. Jane turned around and spoke. Nicky had to refocus.

“Sorry, what was that?”

“Oh,” said Jane, “I thought you said something about my dress… you know, like ‘nice dress.’” It was completely untrue but she now was sure that Nicky was hot for her.

“Oh no,” answered Nicky, “I didn’t say anything like that.” Jane looked a little hurt.

“It is a very nice outfit though,” added Nicky quickly, “Though it’s probably more of a slip and a dress.”

“You like it?” Jane was positively beaming.

“Oh yes,” replied the journalist, “It’s lovely,” ‘And so is the woman in it’ she thought but didn’t add.

“Touch it,” said Jane.

“What?”

“Go on, touch it. It’s the most amazingly soft thing.”

“Err…” Nicky couldn’t see anywhere to touch that wasn’t extremely intimate. It was nothing but strings at the back and everywhere else was at an ass, or a thigh, or a breast, or… Her train of thought was broken by Jane reaching out, taking Nicky’s hand and placing it on her stomach. The material was indeed very soft but it was the firm body beneath her hands that occupied her attention. The journalist couldn’t help herself from stroking slightly.

“Oh!” said Jane, flinching, “That tickled!” Nicky pulled her hand away very quickly, but Jane looked at her with a very… naughty look on her face.

“Doesn’t seem fair that you get to tickle me,” continued Jane. She looked at Nicky with a very mischievous smile. “I reckon I deserve a little payback…” The journalist looked startled. She’d barely touched the woman! Standing up she prepared to leave. The whole business had become very sexually charged and if she didn’t go soon she was going to give in to her arousal and probably make a fool of herself! She said something about how she should be going and half turned away, but Jane suddenly placed her hands on Nicky’s sides, stopping the reporter dead.

“I don’t think you should go anywhere,” said Jane, talking straight into Nicky’s ear in a slow, hot whisper. The journalist shut her eyes. Jane’s hands were on her and she knew that she wanted them there… she should leave, but she desperately wanted to be persuaded to stay…

“I really should go…” Her reply was more breathless than she’d intended.

“No,” replied Jane, “I’m going to get you back for tickling me first!” With that she dug her fingers into Nicky’s sides.

“Ooooh!” exclaimed Nicky, flinching hugely and her eyes bulging wide in surprise. Jane flexed her fingers again.

“Oooohaah! Stop!” yelled the reporter, but to no avail. Jane continued her tickling, digging her fingers repeatedly into the soft sides of the reporter. Nicky continued ‘Oohing,’ gasping as Jane stopped, but crying out whenever she began again. Soon the real laughter came.

“Stopee hee hee hee! Nuh… nuh… nuhooee hee hee hee!” Jane’s fingers ran up and down her sides repeatedly, playing her ribs like a piano, but instead of producing music, all Nicky could do was squeal.

“Hah hah hahhh! STOoooohhhOhHOHOHO! NUHOHHOHO!” she cried, gasping for air as she did. She could feel Jane behind her, pushing against her with her body. Nicky was doubled over and her ass was pushed firmly against Jane’s pussy. The sexy tickler was temporarily overcome by the sensation and slowed her assault. Nicky grabbed her chance and spun round, driving her fingers against Jane’s tummy. Jane exploded. The eroticism of tickling Nicky, especially the awesome sensation of having the journalist grind her ass against her, had left Jane highly charged and very susceptible to tickling. Nicky took her advantage, tickling Jane aggressively.

Laughing hysterically, Jane found it impossible to think, let alone counter attack. Squirming under the other woman’s touch she fell forwards, landing on her front and unwittingly exposing her bare feet. The journalist seized her opportunity, sitting down on the other woman’s legs and pinning her feet to the ground. Jane knew what was coming but was powerless to resist. Nicky took a moment to gloat.

“Look at these gorgeous pink feet beneath me,” she said, her voice dripping with arousal. “I wonder what will happen if I touch them?”

“Noooo!” cried Jane, “Not my feet! Not my FUHEEEEEAAAAAEETTAHHHEEE hee hee!” Nicky had run her fingers up the insides of Jane’s soles and the result was instantaneous.

“HAHAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAaaaaggghh!” screamed Jane. She was in danger of losing it completely and her body, recently acclimatised to sexual tickling, was in danger of making her enjoy it totally! But she had one chance. Stopping to gloat once more, Nicky had underestimated just how supple Jane was. After a lifetime of yoga the Londoner was as flexible as a ballet dancer and she took the opportunity to twist herself around to face Nicky, arching her back in a way that seemed quite impossible, until she could see her attacker.

“Well it seems that touching them provokes quite a response,” Nicky was saying, unaware her would be prisoner was reaching out towards her, “I wonder what…“

Nobody learnt what Nicky wondered as Jane dug her fingers back into the journalist’s sides, causing her to roll off her captive, releasing Jane’s feet. Now Jane began tickling in earnest, keeping a constant pressure against Nicky’s ribs. The reporter’s clothes were impeding matters somewhat so Jane used one hand to open the other woman’s jacket and shirt. Nicky felt an unexpected coolness on her chest, but was otherwise caught up, Jane’s expert, single handed tickling reducing the journalist to a laughing wreck. Pausing for just a moment to pull off the reporter’s jacket and shirt, Jane set about the serious work of tickling Nicky all over her upper body.

“NOHAH HA HA HA Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaggghhh!” screamed Nicky, Jane’s soft fingers now accessing every nook and cranny of her ribs.

“HEAEEEELLLLPPP MEEEEEE AH AH AH AHHHHhhhh! STUOPPPP PLEEEEEEEEESSEEEHEEE HE He he hee… he heeeee!” The yelling continued until she was truly out of breath. At that point Jane stopped. The journalist was panting heavily, forcing down the air into her heaving lungs. Her chest was rising and falling, pushing her large breasts out with each inhale. The nipples were very clear through the black material of the bra and they were so taut that they threatened to burst through!

Jane half lifted half dragged the wheezing reporter through to the bedroom, shifting her onto the bed. Nicky feebly tried to protest as first her shoes, socks and finally her trousers were removed. Viewing her near naked victim with delicious anticipation, Jane slowly undid her negligee, letting it fall down, exposing her breasts and her panties. Nicky’s looked breathlessly at the girl before her. God Jane was hot! The student slowly moved towards the woman. Nicky found herself panting, but it was lust controlling her now. She waited for the tortuous tickling to start, but quickly found herself moaning as Jane’s fingers traced a path along the top of her breasts.

The feelings intensified as Jane slowly moved onto the bed, her fingers quickly flicking open the clasp of Nicky’s bra. Nicky felt Jane’s breasts pushing against hers, their nipples rubbing and flicking against each other. Hypersensitive after the tickling, the sensations sent bolts of pure arousal through Nicky. She brought her hands up against the other woman, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them together before leaning up to kiss them.

Free of encumbrances they set about making love to each other. Jane slowly kissed up Nicky’s left leg, enjoying the slight giggles she elicited from the still very sensitive reporter. When she got to the sodden panties she kissed the front of them, feeling the outrageous arousal she’d already stimulated in her partner. Nicky pulled Jane away, though. She wanted to feel the other woman’s weight on her and quickly. Jane moved up so that her body was hard against Nicky’s like Kathryn’s had been against hers that morning. Their breasts were touching, as were their pussies and the feelings were heavenly.

Soon they both felt the last remnants of their ticklish sensitivity give way to pure desire. Jane pushed herself hard against the journalist, her thigh scraping up and down on Nicky’s moist lingerie. The reporter quickly slipped her sodden black panties off her body and felt the deliciousness of Jane’s ripe young skin against her most sensitive areas. Jane felt her own panties get peeled away from her body like damp tissue paper by Nicky’s eager hands. Both naked, they pushed hard against each other, seeking out each other’s mouths and kissing aggressively. The reporter could feel Jane’s body flat against hers: the softness of her breasts, the erectness of her nipples and the wetness of her pussy. Jane felt the same, though more roundedness of Nicky’s body.

They both hastened their movements, Jane rubbing her pussy hard against Nicky’s while the reporter kissed and sucked the student’s nipples, loving the feel of their hardness. Their bodies were already in a high state of arousal before they’d even begun and now they found themselves overlooking the precipice of release… Jane felt her nipples being kissed and sucked as she rocked her pussy against the reporter’s, the slippery wetness of both lubricating their movement, as she came to the tip of her desire.

Nicky, pinned down by Jane’s firm, sleek body, felt her own most intimate areas tense up as the shock of climax engulfed her. Both women thrust their waists hard against each other and both felt the spark of explosion fill their bodies. Crying out loudly, the scream echoing around the room, Nicky felt her massive orgasm scream through her as she came. Slightly quieter but by no means less powerfully, Jane came as well. She continued rocking for a moment until the climax subsided.

Looking at the journalist beneath her she smiled beautifully, happy she had a new friend in the city. Soon they lay beside one another, their bodies intertwined. They took it in turns to run their fingers against each other’s sides, giggling and kissing as they did so. It had stimulated them to such a point that they were about to start tickle wrestling again… only the doorbell rang for the second time that day…

TO BE CONTINUED…

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back