• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Wash chapter 1 f/f

jypsyjones

TMF Novice
Hi there,

This story, and others like it, was first posted on www.adultsexygames.com/stories
I just thought I'd put them here and see what everyone else thought of them. However, if you're underage or offended by stories written about sexual scenes please do not read this. Similarly, this is a complete and utter work of fiction. Any similarity between this and anybody on the planet is purely coincidental and weird as all hell!

Thanks,

JJ

Chapter 1: 14/06/03

“May I help you?” It had been the third time that someone had asked Jen that question in such a stuck up voice that very day. This time, however, she couldn’t draw on her aristocratic bitchiness… she needed moral support for that and Lila had gone home. Jen, who was unsure as to quite why she was in Dr. Tress’ surgery anyway, made to leave.

“I’m terribly sorry, that was very rude of me!” The secretary had leapt to her feet and come round the table. She placed a hand on Jen’s arm and looked at her eyes, an understanding smile on her face. Jen let herself be guided to one of the comfortable chairs that made up the waiting room, which was otherwise empty aside from a table with some women’s magazines on it.

“Would you like a cup of tea or anything?” Jen shook her head, which was hanging down low. Her emotions had been very turbulent after the previous week and she was now at a very low ebb after the fun she’d had with Lila. The secretary seemed to understand.

“Would you like to tell me about it?” Jen didn’t know where it came from. All the things she’d felt since Toby had abandoned her at the altar came out all at once… to a perfect stranger. The secretary was dressed in a nurse’s outfit and seemed very understanding. She was red headed, with that dark shade peculiar to some Celtic women. The outfit she was wearing was surprisingly skimpy and the material quite see through.

She was also very attractive, with long pale legs with little beyond the occasional freckle… a large, tight bust that seemed to be thrusting out of her top… a skirt that stopped a good eight inches above her knees… If anyone had been sitting opposite them they would’ve been able to look right up it! It was small wonder the surgery wasn’t full of people ogling this woman!

Jen thought all this and wondered why she did. She wasn’t attracted to women in general, although she occasionally wondered what it would be like. Most of the men in her life were just like she was… young, rich and bred for good looks, charm and arrogance in equal measure. She’d revolted somewhat, hating the way her whole life seemed to have been planned out for her.

Instead, she went to Manchester instead of Oxbridge and hung out with her Northern mates rather than the London crowd she was supposed to like. That had all changed with Toby, the boy she’d grown up next door to in the country, who was a successful stock broker and came from excellent stock… Only he’d turned out to be as shallow and shameful as the rest of them. Now, talking to this lovely stranger, Jen believed that her whole life no longer had meaning. It made her cry all the more.

“There, there,” replied the secretary, “Let it all out. It’s good you’ve come here. We can help you.” After a good twenty minutes of tears and explanations, Jen finally finished describing the anguish of waiting in a church for ninety minutes until finally your father calls the whole thing off… of looking around and seeing that, on the bride’s side, the only real friends you have weren’t invited by your parents… that all the men won’t look you in the eye… that all the girls are trying not to laugh… Perfect Jen, who was so independent, who was going to marry the most eligible bachelor around… now look at her… struggling to hold in the tears. Finally it was over. The secretary looked at Jen with a pleasant, strong, reassuring smile.

“Jen, you’ve come to the right place!” She explained that she was called Sandra, she was a nurse, aged twenty seven, and that Jen wasn’t the first poor young thing she and Dr. Tress had helped. She took Jen’s bags and put them in a nearby cupboard and led Jen out of the waiting room to a doorway near the back with Dr. Tress written on it. Sandra knocked.

“Come in.” The voice was firm, authoritarian, with undulations of impatience and annoyance. It belonged to a handsome woman of no more than thirty who was sat behind a simple IKEA desk which had a computer monitor, telephone and pen tray on it. Unlike most doctors’ officers in Jen’s experience, which were a riot of paper, this one was incredibly tidy, Spartan even. Sandra led Jen in and bade her sit down on the easy chair in front of the desk.

“This is Jen,” Sandra explained, “She’s recently suffered a terrible blow because of a horrible man… she’s still in shock because of the whole thing and is trying to make sense of it all.” Dr. Tress looked at Jen over her wire framed glasses. Her gaze was probing, interrogatory. Jen felt like she was being examined… evaluated. Finally the doctor turned to Sandra.

“Thank you Sandra, I’ll take it from here. Please put Lisa on the door and go through to the nurse’s station to get everything ready.” The nurse nodded, smiled encouragingly at Jen and left, closing the door. The doctor swung her gaze back onto Jen.

“So what seems to be the problem?” Her voice was still quite harsh. Jen didn’t feel nearly as drawn to this woman as she had done to Sandra, not that Doctor Tress wasn’t attractive… albeit in a fairly severe suit and hair drawn up into a tight bun. She was dark haired and slightly plump around the face although not unpleasantly so.

From what Jen had seen, the doctor was wearing a suit made up of a black skirt and jacket over a white, open necked shirt. Her glasses gave the fairly soft features of her face a much more pointed look, though a single curl of hair that had escaped the bun bounced up and down the doctor’s forehead. It was the one thing that seemed to have escaped the woman’s obviously painstaking efforts to control things. She wore no makeup.

Jen explained what had happened, much more succinctly than with Sandra. The process was fairly cathartic, talking about such hurt in very objective and unemotional terms. When she came to the end Dr. Tress smiled, which caused a complete transformation of her face. Whereas before she’d been something of a harsh figure to Jen, when she smiled it seemed like a lovely, maternal woman was sitting behind the desk. Her voice, when she spoke, was similarly much more pleasant.

“I’m sorry to hear about your loss, Ms Taylor-Moore. It is truly a very difficult thing to deal with, a major disruption to one’s wedding day, particularly one as vindictive as yours. I can sympathise. Tell me, how did you find us here?”

“A woman called Mai Ling who works at a beauty parlour near here recommended you,” explained Jen. Tress’ smile became much bigger.

“Ah yes, Ms Ling is one of our greatest successes. She was a wreck when she arrived but, after just a week of the therapy I have created, the trauma of the break up of her marriage was all but forgotten.” The doctor leaned over the table, her face suddenly much more severe.

“I can help you, Jennifer,” she said, “But only if you agree to be helped.” Slightly terrified, Jen could only stammer a reply.

“What exactly do you do?” Dr. Tress leaned back in her seat.

“The nature of the therapy is very simple, but cannot be discussed else it hinders progress.” The doctor reached into a draw and withdrew a form which she slid across to Jen, along with a pen.

“If you agree to the therapy you must sign this disclaimer.” Jen looked shocked.

“Disclaimer? Why?” The doctor breezed aside Jen’s doubts.

“It’s just a standard insurance document, the kind of thing we have to fill out in triplicate these days, unfortunately. It just says that should anything happen to you because of the therapy, but not because of undue negligence on our part, we will not be responsible.” Jen started to read the document as the doctor spoke, but the small font and mixture of medical and legal jargon defeated her. Finally she simply signed and passed it back to the doctor who smiled her wonderful smile.

“Excellent! The therapy will begin immediately. Go through to Sandra in the nurse’s station. I will be through momentarily.” Slightly stunned by the rapidity of events, Jen stood and walked out, finding Sandra next door. The red head smiled.

“So you’re undergoing the therapy?” she asked. Jen could only nod.

“Excellent,” continued the nurse, “Just go behind that screen and strip down to your underwear then come through and lie down on this bed.” Jen was very surprised but did as she was asked, taking off her clothes and folding them neatly behind the screen. When she emerged it was fairly hesitantly.

“Don’t worry,” said Nurse Sandra, “We’re all girls here.” Jen nodded and smiled bashfully, walking out and looking at the bed. She didn’t notice how Sandra’s eyes bulged as she saw Jen’s matching black silk bra and panties. Jen instead saw that the ‘bed’ wasn’t the narrow hospital plank she was expecting but was actually about the size of a single bed and was covered in a thin mattress.

The bed was right in the centre of the room and was surrounded by a strange metal lattice. There were four things that looked like cuffs on the lattice around the bed. The lattice spread all over and it seemed like the cuffs could be slid along it in any direction. Jen lay on the bed. The mattress seemed to caress her skin. It was simultaneously soft yet prickly, rubbing against the naked skin of her back, butt and legs. Jen was extremely ticklish but managed to hold back her giggling.

The nurse took one of her hands and slowly fed it into one of the cuffs. Jen started in surprise at made to resist but Sandra simply smiled beautifully at her and bade her relax. Jen did so and soon all four of her limbs were attached to the cuffs. Sandra walked over to a computer and typed in something. The cuffs suddenly started to move along the lattice, taking Jen’s arms and legs with them. She cried out but Sandra simply told her it was all part of the therapy. There Jen was, spread-eagled on a bed, unable to move, in her best bra and panties! Doctor Tress walked in.

“Excellent Sandra, we may begin.” Sandra nodded and left the computer station, walking around to a place behind Jen’s head which she couldn’t see. There were sounds of cupboards opening and closing. The doctor walked in front of Jen’s spread legs, taking off her jacket as she did so and loosening her hair which fell in thick swathes around her face and back. Dr. Tress looked different somehow to Jen. Like she had… put on makeup! Sure enough, the doctor had skilfully applied eyeliner, lipstick and other bits and bobs. In fact, she suddenly looked very attractive.

“All ready Miss Tress.” Sandra’s voice rang out behind Jen. She tried to turn and see the nurse but couldn’t. Finally she turned to Dr. Tress.

“I thought you were a doctor?” asked Jen.

“Oh I am,” replied the woman, “Only, not a GP… I’m a psychoanalyst. I’ve closely studied the human psyche and know an awful lot about how to men and women tick. I can… change their minds about certain things.”

“What do you mean?” The fear that had been growing in Jen’s stomach was a full bodied thing now. What was going on?

“It means that when I meet a lovely girl like you I can help her… to make her see the truth about men…’

“The truth? What truth?”

“That all of them are evil conceited pigs! That they don’t deserve us women! That a woman’s place… is with other women…’ She looked down sinisterly at Jen.

“What do you mean?” asked the girl again, crazy with worry.

“I mean, young Jennifer, that soon you will love me and all other women. And when you do, no man will ever be able to hurt you again!”

“What?” yelled Jen, “How are you going to do that? Torture me?” The doctor strode forwards, getting onto the bed between Jen’s legs.

“No, my dear,” she replied fiendishly, “By showing you the path to the utmost pleasure.” She raised her hands above the fearful Jen who was frankly terrified. But instead of hurting the girl, the doctor instead brought them close to Jen’s sides.

“Tell me Jen,” she asked, “You’re not ticklish are you?” Jen’s eyes opened wide in fear.

“No!” she cried, “Not that! Anything but…” The doctor didn’t allow her to finish. She drew her fingers, with their long nails, along Jen’s ribs. The results were explosive.

“NyuAAAH!” She cried. “Stop, no… STOohhhhhAAAAAGGGGHH!” She didn’t get to speak any more. Dr. Tress flicked her long fingernails up and down Jen’s sides again and again. The poor girl couldn’t contain the feelings the tickling was eliciting from her. She shrieked, she yelled, she laughed, she almost cried and finally she just lay still, breathlessly ingesting as much oxygen as she could. She looked strangely at the doctor, unable to speak but with a questioning look in her eyes.

“Don’t worry Jen,” replied the tickler, “You’ll soon understand why.” With that she plunged her hands up and down Jen’s sides once again, causing yet more eruptions of laughter from the hapless girl.

“NYUAHHAHAHAAA! STOP! NO MuORRRAAAAHHAHAHAAAA! N’uh ah hah HAHHhhhh! HEAAAH HEEEAHHEHEHEEEEeeeeaaaAAHHH…” When Dr. Tress stopped for the second time she leaned back and slowly removed her shirt.

“This tickling is getting me all hot,” she told Jen. There was a thing veneer of sweat around the woman’s arms as well as two very dark patches pointing out from her bra. “In more ways than one!” she continued. Dr. Tress couldn’t help herself for a moment. She pinched her nipples through her bra and felt their hardness and the erotic feelings that touching them created. After a few breathless moments she stopped and moved away. Jen watched her go.

“Don’t worry, Jen, I haven’t finished with you… not by a long shot.” Jen realised where the doctor was heading.

“Not my feet!” she yelled, “Not my feet! Not my… FEEEAAAHHEEEEEAAATTT!” The doctor’s fiendish fingernails had found Jen’s toes and were exploring the area thereabouts with extreme intensity. Jen couldn’t stand the feelings, her feet were just so sensitive and after a pedicure…

“NYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA, NEEEEEEEOooHEEEEEEAAHAHAAA… PURLEEAAZZEEEAHHAHHAAAHEEEEOOOoooHOHHUHHHHUHUHUHHH …” Jen made different sounds according to where Dr. Tress was tickling her. She closed her eyes and desperately tried to shut out the tickling sensation but to no avail. And it was about to get worse. Jen, her eyes tight shut, was already laughing hysterically when she felt the feather dusters under each of her armpits. The explosion was spectacular.

“NUOHHHHHH! NUAHOOOHHHHHHAAAHHHHHNUOOOOOOHHHHHAAA!” She managed to force open her watering eyes to see Sandra leaning over her, the nurse’s breasts bursting free of her outfit and a look of pure pleasure on her face. She had a duster in each hand and was cleaning out Jen’s shaved armpits for all she was worth. Jen felt the tickling couldn’t get any worse… she was close to exhaustion and her body was preparing to shut down when ‘it’ happened… ‘it’ being that Dr. Tress began to use her tongue.

“OoooooH! NUOH! STuoP EEET…!” This wasn’t the yelling of before.

“STUOP EET! PLEEAAAAAHAHAAAAHOOOoooooohhhaaahhhHAHAAaaa…!” Jen’s incredibly soft and sensitive feet were sending up very strange signals to her brain… her breasts… her pussy. Whatever Dr. Tress was doing it wasn’t just tickling, it was making Jen aroused as all hell! This only intensified when Nurse Sandra stopped her tickling and climbed onto Jen’s chest. The sexy woman pulled open her all in one nurse’s outfit and was suddenly wearing nothing but her white bra and panties. She leant forwards and stuck her fingers into Jen’s armpits while simultaneously kissing the girl all around her neck.

“UH…! Uh… n’uh… nuuoooohhh!” Jen was a riot of conflicting sensations and emotions. Her body was crying out that it was in pain and that it was in heat simultaneously, wherever the two women tickling her where touching. Dr. Tress was alternating between her patient’s feet, licking them around the toes and on the arch of the soul, the two areas that caused Jen the most amount of stimulation. Sandra was tickling both Jen’s armpits, a most sensitive area for the blond, with each hand, but the really arousing thing was the nurse’s kisses to Jen’s neck… and the rubbing of her breasts against Jen’s…

“Uh… uh… uh… n’uh… no…! Nooo!” Jen’s resistance was fading rapidly. The ‘no’s’ were becoming more and more ‘uh’s’ and her pussy began writhing all on its own, her legs grinding her ass down against the weird material of the mattress. It tickled!

“H’uh hee hee!” She spluttered. Dr. Tress took note.

“Sandra, give Jennifer some room, we wouldn’t want her peaking too early!” Much to what she realised was her dismay, Jen felt Sandra reluctantly move off her, though she kept her fingers in Jen’s armpits. Dr. Tress went over to the computer and typed something. With an ‘Oh!’ Jen felt her legs being pulled up into the air. It stopped her grinding her ass which disappointed her. The feelings of all the tickling she’d received were all combining to drive her nuts. Her body wanted so badly to cum. Dr. Tress turned to her.

“Jen?” The girl opened her eyes and looked beseechingly at the doctor, who slowly walked over to the bed once more, swinging her hips as she did and undoing the buckle of her dress which slipped to the ground revealing a pair of slinky, lacy white panties. Next went the shirt, showing the matching bra underneath. Now that she could see her, Jen realised that the doctor really was very hot and she desired her… desired the nurse… desired anything or anyone who could give her release!

“Where is your most sensitive spot, Jen?” asked the doctor. “You’re pretty ticklish all over… why I think we could make you cum just by licking your underarms!”

“HUH…!” Jen moaned properly for the first time. Sandra had buried her face into one of the girl’s armpits and was kissing and licking the pliant skin there, her other hand reaching across and massaging Jen’s breasts, one after the other.

“HUH! HUH… Huh… Huh… huh…” There were no more ‘no’s’ anymore. The ticklishness was totally converted into eroticism. Jen’s mind was completely in thrall to the feelings the doctor and nurse were eliciting. Tress withdrew two stiff tipped feathers from beneath the bed and slowly began teasing them along Jen’s feet.

“Just where is your most ticklish spot?” she asked.

“HUH! HUH…! Huh…! Huh…!” The panting became much more pronounced. As it did Sandra slid her hand underneath the girl and unclipped Jen’s bra, releasing her erect, throbbing nipples. The nurse wasted little time in beginning to lick and caress them both with her fingers and tongue, taking time only to remove her own bra. The feathers were inching down Jen’s legs.

“If these get to your pussy, I’m sure they’ll stimulate you pretty well!” said the doctor.

“HUH! Huh! Huh! Huh!” Jen’s moans were more regular now, though speeding up and getting louder. Sandra swung herself on top of the girl and buried her cleavage into Jen’s. The feeling stimulated Jen further, as did feeling Sandra’s tongue push against her mouth. She responded, kissing a girl for the first time on the lips. It only lasted a moment. Dr. Tress’ feathers were slowly working their way down towards her panties, which were soaked in perspiration and love juices.

“But I don’t think that your pussy is as ticklish as where I’m going!” The doctor flicked one of the feathers against the underside of Jen’s ass.

“HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!” Jen had pulled away from Sandra’s kiss and leant back to give full vent to the moans that were growing inside her. That allowed the nurse to kiss Jen’s neck again, the highly sensual kisses and licks driving Jen further over the edge. Dr. Tress’ feathers were inches away from Jen’s throbbing clit, circling over the incredibly soft, incredibly aroused and incredibly sensitive area where the girl’s legs met her ass. It was too much for Jen. That had always been her most ticklish spot and she couldn’t hold her orgasm in any longer.

“HUHHHHHhhhhhhhhAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHuuuuuuhhhhhHUUUAAAA GGGHHHHHYUHEEEAAAAAASSSSAAAAAGGGGHHHHHhhhhh!!!!... !” In one long, drawn out moan come scream Jen came with the greatest orgasm of her life. It didn’t stop there. Dr. Tress and Nurse Sandra continued stimulating her for five more minutes, during which Jen lost count of the orgasms she had. Finally she was gone, the last few moments of her consciousness spent looking at Dr. Tress and Nurse Sandra giving into their passions with each other. They took a moment to look at the girl as she slipped to sleep, exhausted by her awesome orgasms.

“Will she do it, mistress?’ asked Sandra.

“Oh yes,” smiled the Doctor, “I think young Jennifer will become a fine addition to our sisterhood.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back