• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Wash chapter 2 f/f

jypsyjones

TMF Novice
Hi there,

This story, and others like it, was first posted on www.adultsexygames.com/stories
I just thought I'd put them here and see what everyone else thought of them. However, if you're underage or offended by stories written about sexual scenes please do not read this. Similarly, this is a complete and utter work of fiction. Any similarity between this and anybody on the planet is purely coincidental and weird as all hell!

Thanks,

JJ

Chapter 2: 21/06/03

“…So what I’m saying is: I’m really worried about my friend. She’s just disappeared completely!” The police officer looked at the woman in front of him with a mixture of pleasure and disdain, though he tried his bets to keep both expressions from his face.

“You want to file a missing person’s report?” he asked.

“I’ve already filed a missing person’s report!” came the indignant response, “And now I’m following up on it.” Tiredly, the duty officer turned to his computer.

“Name,” he asked.

“Lila Jones,” came the reply. The man dutifully typed in the name and, sure enough, up came the report of the report. There were no updates.

“I’m sorry, Ms Jones, there haven’t been any updates on that report,” he told her. This was apparently not what she wanted to hear.

“What are you lot doing to find her, that’s what I want to know! Jen was in a terrible emotional place when I last saw her and all you lot seem to do is wait for her to turn up!” The officer looked at Lila impassively. He found it was better to let them run out of steam instead of trying anything they might consider patronising or, worse, sexist.

“Ma’am, we’re the police, not search and rescue. We can’t start actively looking for everyone who might be missing… we wouldn’t even know where to begin! There are thousands of people who aren’t where they should be… most turn up within a few days and wonder what all the fuss is about. So please, just give it some more time.” Lila threw her hands up in the air in exasperation.

“That’s what I was told last time.” Once again, the policeman viewed impassivity as being the best option. Lila made to leave.

“What makes you think she’s missing?” The voice came from the doorway into the station and caused the police officer to sit bolt upright. That voice, with its strong Scottish inflection and stern tone belonged to Sergeant Karen Seymour, a young and incredibly beautiful Scot who’d transferred down from Edinburgh a month before. Seymour had a reputation: she was spectacularly attractive, as unobtainable as radioactive platinum and she was, most worryingly, still keen.

“Because I can’t find her,” was Lila’s uncharitable reply. The blonde policewoman took a few steps forwards and stood in front of Lila.

“I’m sorry, Ms Jones. I didn’t mean to be rude. I just wanted to find out exactly why you think your friend is missing.” Lila turned to the woman’s humane tone like a drowning child to a life preserver.

“She’s been out of her flat all week and doesn’t answer any of my phone calls. It’s been a very emotional time for her and I’m worried she might have had a breakdown or something.” The words came out in a rush and Lila felt the tears of sadness and frustration pricking at her eyes. Why didn’t they believe her? Seeing Lila’s discomfort Karen led her by the arm to an interview room. She sat the other woman down and gave her a moment to compose herself before speaking.

“Why exactly do you think something bad has happened to your friend?”

“Well,” replied Lila, “I last saw her a week ago…”

Speaking to someone who genuinely seemed interested and, above all else, concerned about her concerns made Lila talkative. She explained everything: the run away Toby, the Jen at the altar, the way Lila herself only found out a few days later, the turning up at Jen’s flat, the tears, the salon, the clothes, the meal and, finally, the doctor’s card. Seymour listened impassively throughout, writing down everything. Her razor sharp mind cut through Lila’s words and created a semblance of Jen and how she’d felt. When Lila finally finished the policewoman began her questioning.

“Thank you, Ms Jones. I’d like to ask you some questions now, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure,” replied Lila, “And its Lila, not Ms Jones.” Both women smiled.

“Ok, Lila,” continued the policewoman, “My first question is this: do you think Jen was suicidal?”

“No, absolutely not. She was upset, yes, but Jen wouldn’t do a thing like that.”

“Excellent.” ‘Best not to push that line of questioning,’ thought Seymour. “What about this doctor? Do you remember anything about her?”

“She’s based on the King’s road somewhere but beyond that I only remember that she deals with women’s problems.”

“Do you remember a name… an address… any details at all?” Lila shook her head.

“No… wait a second…” she thought hard for a moment, closing her eyes tight, “I do remember a name… doctor… Triss or Tress or something.” Karen looked thoughtfully at the dark haired woman.

“Was there anything else?” Lila closed her eyes desperately trying to come up with something… anything! But that was it.

“Well, Lila, I’d like to thank you for your time,” said Karen with absolute sincerity, “I’ll try and find out what I can about this Dr. Tress and will get in touch with you if anything comes up. Do you have a contact number?” She stood up as did Lila. The latter opened her purse and pulled out a business card.

“This has home address plus my work and mobile numbers as well as an email address,” she said, handing it to Karen as the policewoman made her way around the table to open the door. Seymour took it and felt a momentary thrill as her fingers touched Lila’s. She suppressed the feeling… it wasn’t proper, especially not with someone who was clearly as upset as Lila. She offered out her hand though. Lila took it and looked at Karen plaintively.

“Thank you so much. It’s so nice to finally speak to someone who’s prepared to admit Jen might actually be missing.” She leant forwards and hugged the startled policewoman before leaning back. Karen smiled.

“I’ll see what I can do,” she said. Lila left the police station.

There was movement in Jen’s flat! Lila couldn’t believe it. Here she was returning from the police station, having finally met a nice, pleasant and attentive, not to mention attractive human being and her friend had turned up! ‘Easy girl,’ thought Jen, ‘It could be the landlord.’ But it wasn’t the landlord, nor a neighbour nor anyone else… it was Jen. She was the one who opened the door to Lila’s frantic knocking.

“Hello Lila.” It was Jen! She was back, she was safe, she was fine… or was she? There was something about her that seemed very different… something about her eyes that seemed, almost… vacuous… Lila didn’t care. She just grabbed her friend and hugged her close.

“I’ve been so worried about you,” she cried. She felt Jen’s arms go around her, holding her back and… stroking her…? Jen had never done that before. Lila pulled back.

“Jen, is something wrong?” Jen looked surprised.

“No, Lila, nothing is wrong. I am free.” This answer took Lila aback, but not as much as the monotonous, glazed way Jen said it.

“What do you mean, you’re free?” she asked.

“I’ve been shown the path that stops horrible men from doing horrible things to me. I am free.” Lila’s brow furrowed into a frown.

“Is this something to do with that Dr. Tress woman?” Jen smiled the smile of the blessed.

“Miss Tress has done wonderful things for me.” She looked at Lila and her smile became even more beatific. “She can do wonderful things for you too.” Lila looked at her friend, her frown developing into something deeper.

“I’d like to meet this ‘Ms Tress’ of yours, Jen,” said the Northerner.

“Excellent, Jen. She’d like to meet you too,” replied the Southerner. “Would you like to stay tonight?” The question threw Lila. Yes, she would like to stay, but no, not with this freaky version of her friend. She took a step back.

“I’ll see you here tomorrow, Jen, around noon, ok? Then we’ll go and see Dr. Tress.” Jen smiled.

“Of course, Lila, I’ll see you then.” Jen saw Lila out and closed the door. The Mancunian stood outside the flat for a small while, turning the scene over and over in her head. Finally she walked away, taking out her mobile phone and dialling the number she’d memorised in case she found any news.

“King’s road police station, how may I direct your call?” The switchboard operator was calm and professional. Lila asked for Karen Seymour.

“One moment please.” A beeping sounded out for ten seconds before the voice returned. “I’m terribly sorry, Sergeant Seymour isn’t at her desk right now, can I put you through to her voicemail?” Lila replied that that was ok.

“Hi it’s Karen Seymour. Please leave your name, number and message and I’ll get right back to you.” The beep came three seconds later.

“Hi, Karen, err… Sergeant Seymour, its Lila… we met this afternoon…? I was just calling to say that I met my friend and she’s ok, back at her flat… but… something’s wrong with her. She seems… different, like a zombie or something. I asked her about Dr. Tress and she said that Miss Tress, miss as in not mrs, had ‘done wonderful things for her.’ She said it with this huge smile... it was weird… like she’d been brainwashed or something.” Lila paused a moment thinking how paranoid she was being and how weird it would sound to a police officer! She decided to finish up quickly.

“Anyway, I’m going with Jen to this doctor tomorrow to see if I can’t find out what the hell is going on. I’ll call you afterwards and tell you what happens.” She disconnected the call and went home, pondering what she’d encountered, what the policewoman she’d spoken to would make of such a long, rambling message and, most of all, about Jen and her strange, vacant smile.

Sergeant Karen Seymour, on the other hand, thought about none of these things. She did consider the gorgeous woman she’d met that afternoon. Lila… even her name sounded exotic and beautiful! Maybe she could find the girl’s friend and see her again, maybe even in a less formal situation…? Karen scolded herself once more. She was in the police force, not a dating agency. Instead she tried to turn her thoughts away from Lila, at least until she could get on the case of her missing friend. She spent that whole weekend at home. She only heard the message on Monday morning.

“Jen, what a lovely surprise, I didn’t expect to see you here so soon… and you’ve brought a friend!” Sandra’s voice was initially girlish but turned fairly impressed when she saw Lila.

“Lila Jones is my friend from Manchester, Sandra. She wants to meet Dr. Tress.”

“Well we’ll have to book her an appointment, then.” Sandra turned to the appointments book in front of her. Jen took Lila to sit down. A night’s sleep had done little to change Jen’s strange mannerisms and way of talking, nor had Lila’s concerns evaporated with the morning dew. A feeling of somehow entering the lion’s den was eating away at her nerves.

“Lila Jones?” The innocuous question caused Lila to spring up with fright, but Sandra, sitting in the secretary’s chair, was merely trying to get her attention. A weak ‘Yes’ was all Lila could muster.

“Please go through to Dr. Tress’ room now. Her ten o’clock cancelled so she’s free for an hour.” Half paralysed by a nameless dread, Lila stood and awkwardly made her way out of the waiting area to the room marked Dr. Tress. She knocked.

“Come in!” It was an order. Lila entered and faced the good doctor.

“Sit down!” She did so, taking a place in the surprisingly comfortable chair in front of the doctor’s immaculate desk. Tress squinted at Lila through her glasses.

“You seem tense, Ms Jones.” Lila shrugged her shoulders slightly, the movement belying her inner turmoil as her hands shivered in her lap afterwards. The doctor noticed and her face softened into an entreating, matronly look.

“My dear, whatever is the matter?” Lila finally found her voice.

“It’s my friend, Jen,” she squeaked. Dr. Tress took on this information with a slight nod of her head.

“Go on,” she said. Lila continued.

“She says she came here last week and since then she’s been acting different.” The doctor’s face took on a bemused expression.

“And?” she asked. Lila finally found the righteous indignation she needed.

“And she was gone all week, no telephone calls or emails, nothing until she suddenly turns up at her flat acting like she’s stoned or something. What did you do to her?” Dr. Tress’ face didn’t register annoyance at this outburst, just the same, slightly bemused look of a woman who didn’t understand what all the fuss was about. She looked at Lila.

“What did I do to her? I didn’t do anything, beyond our therapy.”

“What therapy?” asked the Northerner quickly, her accent accentuated by her nervousness. Tress’ strange look continued.

“The post traumatic stress therapy.” Lila was flabbergasted.

“Post traumatic stress? You mean shell shock?” she almost yelled, surprised by the doctor’s diagnosis.

“Why yes,” replied the doctor evenly before continuing in a chastening tone, “And I’d prefer it if you didn’t shout.” Lila didn’t apologise, but she did calm down slightly.

“What,” she asked, “Does the therapy involve?”

“Well,” replied the doctor, warming to her subject, “After an episode like Jen’s people often expect the woman to ‘just get over it,’” she spat the words, “As if getting jilted at the altar was like losing a bet or competitive game, but I understand quite how traumatising it can be. Some of the women we get here can barely tie their own shoe laces! They arrive, helplessly alone, believing all their friends blame them and that their families want to disown them, that it is somehow their fault!” The doctor’s voice had risen quite high. She took a moment to calm down before continuing.

“We simply take a week to help women like Jen to emerge from their shells… to see that it isn’t their fault and that they have no reason to be unhappy. You talk of ‘shell shock’ as if that’s the wrong phrase, Ms Jones, but I personally believe that the kick in the teeth of getting jilted at the altar is beyond anything those ‘soldiers,’” again the word was spat, “Suffer.” She finished. Lila was initially lost for words. When she finally found her voice it was very small.

“I’m sorry, Dr. Tress, I didn’t realise that’s what happened. I was just so worried about Jen and to see her like that… wondering around in a daze…” She looked down. “I’m sorry,” she finished. The doctor looked at her, a compassionate smile on her face.

“There’s no need to apologise, me dear. I absolutely understand the concern you have for your friend. Jen was merely… coming through the after effects of the treatment. I know she’ll be right as rain in a day or two.” Lila looked relieved. It had all been a wild goose chase! She was going to be so embarrassed when she spoke to Sergeant Seymour! Lila stood up to leave. The doctor looked at her inquisitively.

“What is it you think we do here, Lila?” asked Dr. Tress. Lila was taken aback.

“I’m not sure I know, Dr. Tress,” was her reply. The doctor smiled.

“Oh don’t worry about boring old ‘doctor,’ Lila. My friends call me Missy.”

“Missy?” replied Lila. Perhaps that’s what Jen had said? Missy Tress rather than mistress? Still, it didn’t matter now that everything was ok. Dr. Tress looked at her inquisitively again.

“Would you like to see how the therapy works, Lila?” Lila actually wanted to get as far from her embarrassment as possible.

“No, no… I wouldn’t want to waste your time,” she replied.

“Oh, it would be no trouble,” rebutted the doctor, she leant towards her telephone, “Sandra, prepare the therapy room for a demonstration.”

“Yes, Dr. Tress,” came the reply. Lila really didn’t want to spend any more time in the surgery but the smiling, friendly doctor was already leading her through the door to the adjacent one marked ‘Nurse’s Station.’

“Just head in there and Sandra will sort you out. I’ll be through in a moment.” Lila walked in and saw the surprisingly skimpily dressed nurse opening what looked like cuffs which were attached to quite a large bed, by health service standards, which was surrounded by an extraordinary metal lattice.

“What’s all this?” she asked, wide eyed. The nurse smiled at Lila in the most disarming way. Lila wasn’t prepared for quite how attractive the other woman was… in her tight nurse’s outfit, pale skin and delicious ruby red hair.

“Oh don’t worry about it, you’ll see in a moment,” replied the nurse, “I’m Sandra, one of the practice’s nurses. Please just strip down to your underwear and come over to the bed.” Lila looked shocked and Sandra smiled again, her sweet, innocent smile. “Come on, Lila, we’re all girls here!” With a certain amount of trepidation, Lila went behind the screen and disrobed thanking her lucky stars she just happened to be wearing her best bra and panties…

She always tried to wear them whenever she was with Jen just in case the other girl might… Lila brushed those thoughts away and emerged from behind the screen, walking over to the bed, deliberately avoiding looking at the nurse. She knew that her massive breasts were barely covered at all by her bra. That was why she missed Sandra’s lustful stare. The nurse focussed herself.

“Just lie down on the bed.” Sandra’s voice was cool and professional. Lila complied. She felt the nurse take one of her arms at the wrist but that wasn’t what occupied her attention… the mattress seemed to be tickling her! Lila had always been awfully ticklish, particularly on her back and especially on her breasts. Her feet were less of a problem but most other areas caused a serious bout of giggles. Lila was concentrating so hard on not laughing that she only noticed her predicament when Sandra said:

“All ready, Dr. Tress.” In walked the doctor. Lila pulled at her arms and feet to cover herself… she was practically naked! It was then that she realised her arms and feet had been cuffed to the metal lattice around the bed!

“What the hell is going on?” she demanded, “What are you people doing to me?” Neither doctor nor nurse seemed to hear. The latter went over to open a cupboard somewhere above Lila’s head while the former removed the dark jacket of her suit and loosened the bun of her hair. The doctor seemed different too, more pronounced… more animated… more… sexy. However, that was not Lila’s primary concern.

“What have you done to me?” she demanded again. Finally, Dr. Tress turned to Lila.

“The mattress you’re lying on is a synthetic compound that stimulates certain touch receptors on the skin… rather like a soft feather might. The device serves two purposes. The first is to distract a subject while they are positioned correctly, the second is to identify areas on their back which might be suitable for stimulation.”

“What are you talking about? What have you done to me?” she demanded once more. The doctor smiled fiendishly.

“Nothing, yet.” Lila froze. She was tied to a bed in a room with someone who was anticipating doing something horrible to her, that much was obvious. Had the same thing happened to Jen? Was Lila fated to end up walking through her own flat in a similar daze? What could do that to a person? At that moment Dr. Tress pushed some buttons on a computer terminal. Lila felt the cuffs on her hands and feet pull her arms and legs into a spread eagled position.

The movement rubbed the fabric of the mattress all over her skin, causing her to squirm. That caused her to rub her body against more of the fabric. That caused her to squirm more. Lila felt the slight tickling sensation all over her back. It was all she could do not to scream. Doctor Missy Tress, wearing her white shirt and black skirt, came over to the bed and climbed up between Lila’s legs.

“You’re having quite some trouble with just the fabric, my dear. That suggests you’re really quite sensitive… Tell me, my dear, you’re not ticklish are you?” Lila’s eyes opened wide. As soon as she felt the doctor’s fiendish fingernails running up and down her sides she lost all control.

“AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHAAAAAGGGHHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA…! NUAHOOOOOOOHHHAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAHH...! PLEEESE NOOOO! I’MMMM SUOHHH TICKLISSSSHHHHH…!” It was like being tickled by her first lesbian girlfriend, only much worse. At least back then she’d been able to say a safe word to end the torture. Lila knew that no such word would work on Doctor Tress. Missy let up for a moment, examining her handiwork.

“My word, Lila, you do seem to be one of the most ticklish girls I’ve encountered in a long time!” Lila’s huge chest heaved up and down in an effort to fill her already aching lungs with oxygen. Already all her composure was lost. She began hyperventilating.

“Please don’t! Please don’t! Please don’t!” It was all she could say, her eyes tight shut as if darkness could help the air get into her body.

“If you continue like that,” lectured the doctor, “You’re going to pass out! No, I think we need to help you breathe a little more regularly!” She dug her long fingernails against Lila’s ribs once more.

“HUHAAAAAAaaaaaggggggHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHH!” The screaming was unabashed now, the product of a hopelessly ticklish girl being tickled in a situation where relief was hopeless. The tears of frustration started to pour down Lila’s face. Dr. Tress noticed this.

“My poor dear!” she cried, “Whatever is the matter?” The doctor leant over and removed the cuffs from Lila’s hands and feet. There was little danger of escape. The girl had barely enough energy to cry. Missy rocked Lila backwards and forwards, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. Gradually the tears dried up. Lila had been reduced to a child like state very quickly. The doctor had to be careful or she’d push her over the boundaries of insanity. It happened sometimes, with the truly ticklish ones. Missy had only ever seen one girl lose it completely… a fact that still haunted her over two years later.

“There, there, darling… we’re all here to help you… your special friend is here to help you…” Tress looked over to Sandra who understood immediately. The tickling equipment was put away and the nurse left the room.

“You’re all right, Lila, just a bad dream… don’t be sad, you’ll be ok.” The door behind them softly opened and closed. The sound of footsteps coming round the bed was barely audible. Slowly… lovingly… the doctor leaned Lila against the mattress where she snuggled herself against it, not feeling the effects after the much greater trauma of Missy’s tickling. Dr. Tress beckoned to the other person in the room and leaned close to her ear.

“Wake her once I’m gone... softly.” The girl nodded and Missy gently moved herself off the bed and out of the room, closing the door behind her. Lila lay on the bed until she felt a hand on her bare shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open and Jen’s face swum into focus. Lila smiled and reached to hug her friend. Jen allowed herself to be pulled close, moving onto the bed. She was wearing only her bra and panties as well. They were made of black silk and came from the Du Pont collection. Lila felt the softness of Jen’s body… the smoothness of her skin… the absence of her clothes. Realisation dawned. She opened her eyes.

“Jenny?” The other girl smiled lovingly and gently pulled Lila’s face up towards hers. Their mouths met, softly to begin with but with mounting passion as eight years of unrequited lesbian love met eight years of bi-curious friendship… and a week of lesbian tickling! Jen’s hands started softly drawing lines against Lila’s skin, causing the other girl to giggle slightly. Jen took Lila’s hand and brought it against her own arm… rubbing it up and down.

Lila took the hint. She ran her hand down Jen’s upper arm to the edge of her armpit. Jen’s eyes were shut and she seemed to be shivering slightly. Lila hesitated for another moment before plunging her hand in.

“AAH!” cried Jen. She squirmed and brought her own hands against Lila, running them over the other girl’s stomach.
“NUHHOHHH!” yelled Lila, shocked that this was to be a two way assault! Jen let up a moment and the Northerner counterattacked, digging her fingers against Jen’s ribs.

“NUHAAAAHHOHHHOOHHH!” responded Jen. She flailed around with her arms and tried to find something to tickle, but Lila had managed to get behind her! The olive skinned Mancunian didn’t let up and tickled Jen furiously, causing the Londoner to bend over far and shove her ass backwards. It went in against Lila’s pussy and, for a moment, she knew what heaven was like. Unfortunately, during that moment, she let Jen go. The Southerner retaliated at the nearest target.

“OOOHHHAHAAHHAAAAHAAA!” squealed Lila, as her best friend reached backwards and grabbed her ass. Alone that would’ve been the most arousing thing Jen could’ve done, becoming more aggressive in their love making, and Lila had always had a thing about her ass. Whenever it was touched in a sexual manner it seemed to paralyse her the most erotic signals imaginable! But when Jen started to flex her fingers… Lila just lost it!

“HUUHHHHOOOHHHHAAAHHHOOHHUHHHAAGGGHH!” This wasn’t the scream of before! This was Lila’s oh so ticklish and sensitive ass getting ten busy fingers all over it after her period of dominance and boy did it arouse her. All thoughts of tickling went right out of the window. Lila was small but strong, there having been nothing pampered about her Manchester upbringing.

She left Jen’s hands on her ass and pulled her close, pushing her head around towards the blonde’s front and kissing her aggressively while Jen thrust her own ass back against Lila’s pussy. The Mancunian wasted no time in bringing her hands up to the blonde’s breasts… Jen felt the change in her friend and responded accordingly. Soon they were breathless. Seconds later they were naked and rubbing their perfect breasts against one another while their hands sort out each other’s most intimate areas. Some time later and they were spent, wrapped up in each other’s arms and floating off to sleep.

As the sound of Jen and Lila’s frantic love making climaxes and receded Dr. Missy Tress smiled to herself. Jen was already her tickle slave and, with Jen’s help, Lila’s frantic reaction would be tamed, as would she… The doctor was already reaching for the Mancunian’s mobile to inform her office that she wouldn’t be in for at least a week on doctor’s orders. Sandra and Missy made love that afternoon in the spare room at the back while Jen and Lila’s shenanigans continued next door. By Monday morning it was back to business… Lila tied to the table and getting tickled on her arms, legs, back, breasts… anywhere…! Till she reached orgasm… repeatedly.

TO BE CONTINUED…

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back