• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Librarian Shenanigans chapter 2 f/f

jypsyjones

TMF Novice
Hi there,

This story, and others like it, was first posted on www.adultsexygames.com/stories although it has yet to appear there.
I just thought I'd put them here and see what everyone else thought of them. However, if you're underage or offended by stories written about sexual scenes please do not read this. Similarly, this is a complete and utter work of fiction. Any similarity between this and anybody on the planet is purely coincidental and weird as all hell!

Thanks,

JJ

Chapter 2:

Waking up, Sally was amazed to find her arms responding for the first time in what felt like decades. In fact it had only been ninety minutes since she’d been tied up initially, but what an hour and a half it had been. Bound, tied and tickled, she’d allowed herself to be manipulated into looking like she was sleeping with a student, giving her orders no less, even to the point of orgasm… on film! After that her two young captors, Alex and Clara, had wasted little time in tickling her again.

Both of them clearly took enormous satisfaction out of doing so. In no time at all they’d both been screaming and rubbing their breasts and pussies against Sally, while their fingers worked vigorously against her most sensitive areas. It shamed the librarian deeply, but she’d allowed her body to give in… to enjoy the heavenly sensations. When she’d cum, the two evil young friends had done so as well, rubbing their pussies against Sally’s bare legs till they reached satisfaction.

Falling unconscious due to the enormous strain her body had endured, Sally had now woken up to find her arms free. Nor was she naked… well, she was, but her embarrassment was covered by a blanket of some description. Fearful that she was dreaming or that it was some sort of trick by her evil captors, Sally rapidly checked her wrists and ankles in a panicky manner. No, she wasn’t bound at all! Looking around she saw something even more amazing.

Alex and Clara, the two evil little girls who’d done this to Sally, were trussed up between the legs of the sofas like the librarian had been. Bound and gagged they were nonetheless stark naked, awake and staring at the redhead with total hatred beaming out of their eyes. No, they weren’t looking just at her… more over her shoulder. Turning around slowly Sally was flabbergasted to see her assistant, Tina, sitting on a chair behind her!

“Welcome back,” said the blond with a soft smile. Sally’s confused expression said it all. “I found them asleep on top of you,” Tina explained quietly.

“I could see that you were bound and reckoned that it was against your will so I found some more of the spare computer cables and tied them up. Fortunately they were both heavy sleepers… or else they were pretty exhausted!” Sally reckoned it was the latter but, somewhat shocked and severely embarrassed, she didn’t say anything to confirm why the two girls would’ve been so slovenly.

“Anyhow, I let you sleep a while,” finished Tina, “You looked pretty out of it!” The humiliation made Sally’s cheeks blush and before she realised it was happening the tears began to seep from her eyes. Instantly Tina was upon her, holding the librarian close and whispering into her ear…

“It’s all right,” comforted the willowy blond, “I’m here, it’s ok…” After a few moments Sally pulled herself together.

“How did you find me?” she asked. Tina smiled.

“Well I knew you hadn’t left, as you always tell me when you’re going to leave to make sure I’m not locked in. So, when I couldn’t find you, I went looking. There was a bit of light shining out from this room so I came in to investigate… and there you were, naked, on the floor and fast asleep with these two, also naked, lying next to you asleep as well…!

“Well, my first response was that I’d intruded on something very private, but then I saw the bonds on your wrists and ankles. That didn’t seem at all like you, so I carefully manoeuvred these two away from you, spread their arms and legs a little and tied them up! Of course, it didn’t take long for one of them to wake up, but I was ready with a gag, so there was no shouting or screaming. Once that was done I released you but you were so exhausted that I thought I’d just let you sleep.”

Sally realised that she’d continued holding Tina close to her throughout the whole explanation and, somewhat reluctantly, released the blond… who made no effort to move away. Their bodies were still touching despite Sal’s nakedness and the librarian slowly looked into the eyes of her assistant. The fires of desire stared back and, almost without realising it, the luscious librarian moved her mouth towards her assistant’s.

They kissed, initially gently but quickly with rising passion, their tongues fighting against each other as they gave vent to their arousal. Tina was by no means inexperienced and Sally felt her tired body respond with renewed energy as she pushed the blond onto her back and lay on top of her, feeling her assistant’s slim yet well curved body beneath her own. Forgetting themselves for a moment, Sal started to tease up Tina’s top.

The blond, her body racing away with her, arched up her back to pull the garment off completely. It was discarded to the side and was soon followed by the remainder of her clothes. But, once her young assistant was naked, Sally drew back a little. Tina looked surprised but soon realised the librarian’s intentions when she turned on their two captives with a devilish smile.

Alex and Clara, both of whom had been seriously enjoying the show despite their discomfort, suddenly saw why the delightful activities had been curtailed as the luscious librarian and her adorable assistant began to advance on the two naked girls. There was a look of real panic in their eyes, particularly Clara’s. They’d dished out a fair bit of tickling in the previous hour and now it seemed that destiny had a similar fate in store for them…!

“You take Clara,” instructed Sally to Tina, “I’d like some alone with Alex…” Her tone of voice reflected her overriding desire for retribution. Whatever Clara’s involvement, and it was pretty fundamental, it had been Alex who had instigated all this and Sal intended to extract her revenge in the most delightful of ways. Arriving at the brunette’s side, Sally first leant forwards and removed the girl’s gag.

“Get away from me!” snarled Alex, her face a mask of fury as she writhed ineffectually against her bonds. Sally merely smiled and slowly ran a single finger up the girl’s body, from her navel, between her breasts and finishing just below her neck. Instantly Alex’s movement stilled and her eyes closed tight shut, the sensation of the other woman’s fingers already breaking through her defences.

“Why Tina!” exclaimed Sal mockingly, “I do believe that our Alexandra is a tiny bit ticklish!”

“So is this one!” replied the blond laughingly and one look at Clara’s trembling body proved her right. The Asian student was truly primed and her face was tearful.

“Please…!” she entreated, “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to do it!” This blatant lie made Sally laugh out loud.

“Didn’t mean to do it?” she cried out, “Next you’ll be saying Alexandra forced you to mug me, tie me up, tickle me, film me and tickle me again?” Clara saw the hopelessness of her position and the tears started, a slow trickle of despair at her helplessness. But Sal was driven more to anger than to sympathy.

“I tell you what Tina,” she said aggressively, “Alex here can wait. I want her to see exactly what’s in store for her…” The brunette’s eyes bulged and Clara’s opened instantly, despite her tears. Smiling devilishly once more, Sally advanced on the naked Tina and Clara, settling herself down on one side of the Asian girl. The librarian looked at her assistant.

“Move to Clara’s feet,” she instructed, “I want Alexandra to see all this…” Tina did so and primed her tickling fingers, with their long fingernails, beneath the soles of the Chinese’s feet.

“Ready when you are,” said the blond. Sally nodded and leant down towards the student beneath her, placing her fingers adjacent to both the girl’s armpits and speaking quietly.

“Are you ready Clara?” she whispered.

“No, please no! Anything but… NuhOOOOHHHHhhhheeeeheeeheeee!” It ended in a squeal as Sal unleashed her fingers, allowing them to run free in the Chinese girl’s soft, hairless armpits. Pausing a moment Sally let Clara return to the present but, when the student finally opened her eyes, poised her fingers once again.

“NUHOah!” cried the Chinese, her shout cut off by a sudden, though brief tickle from the librarian, “NUHOah! NUHOah! NUHOah! NUHOah! HUHOaaaAAAAAGGGGHHHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAA!” Having taunted her captive Sal unleashed her fingers again, this time continuing for much longer.

“NUHAAHAAAHAHAAAHAAAAHAAAA…!” squealed the student, “UHEEHEHEEHEHEEEHEHEEE…!” Sally continued for a good thirty seconds before glancing at Tina and giving the blond a nod. Clara, who was already in dire straights from the tickling in her armpits, had completely forgotten about the assistant poised next to her feet. This was about to change.

“HAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAAAA… HEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEEHEHEEHE… HA… AAAAGGGHHH!” Clara’s eyes opened wide at the full feelings of having both her armpits and suddenly both her feet tickled simultaneously. Her mouth was a gaping hole from which no sound emerged. Sally and Tina continued for several minutes, keeping the Chinese in this state of noiseless torture. The librarian varied her target a little but, unlike her earlier changes in style, it brought no alternate sounds.

Glancing down at Tina, Sal was amazed at how delighted the blond looked as she mercilessly tickled the feet before her. Tina knew her stuff too, tickling not only the sole but the toes and other areas too. Sal was thrilled to have so accomplished an accomplice and returned to concentrate on Clara’s armpits, but suddenly Tina suggested they stop.

“Huh?” wondered Sal, ceasing her tickling for a moment.

“Come on Sally,” laughed Tina, “She’s practically unconscious!” Shocked, the librarian looked at Clara’s face and realised that, as well as not making any noise, the Chinese hadn’t taken so much as a breath for at least two minutes! Even now that the tickling had stopped she didn’t seem to start and Sally was suddenly worried.

“Tina,” she yelped, “She’s not breathing! What’re we going to do?” The blond smiled reassuringly.

“She’s just been a little overexposed, that’s all,” she explained, before continuing, in a far more naughty tone, “Why don’t you turn your attentions to Alex? I’ll help Clara get back on form…” That sounded like an excellent idea to the librarian and, with another mischievous smile, she looked round at the brunette. Alex had been very quiet throughout the whole episode, half in anticipation and half in arousal at what she was seeing. Now her silence was broken, but it was not with anger or resistance…

“No!” she squealed, “Please no! I’m sorry! I really shouldn’t have done it! I’m sorry! Please!” Sal arrived at her target but with a considering frown on her face.

“You’re really sorry?” she enquired. Relief gushed over Alex’s face.

“Oh yes, it was just a joke really. I’ll never do it again, you have my word.”

“I just want to make sure,” replied the librarian quickly and, before the brunette realised what had happened, she was laughing hysterically as the librarian tickled her armpits. It was the sweetest sort of revenge for Sal, who played Alexandra like some sort of human piano. A quick march up the right hand side of her ribs produced:

“Hoh, Hah, Heh, HAAAAAaaa!” While the reverse journey went:

“NouAHaaaheehaaaaanuohhhh!” She tried both sides at once.

“AHAAHAAAHHAAAAAAHHHH!” And both sides simultaneously but pausing at each ‘chord’ to get the maximum effect, going first up then down again.

“HouAHAAHAHAAHE! HEEHNuohhhHEHEHEEHEEEE! PLUEEEEEEZ! EEEEEZZZZ…! EEZZOooohhhHOHOOOAAAAAGGGHH!” And so forth. It was quite delightful. Finally Sally tired of Alex’s ribs and tried some more exotic areas. The brunette’s neck proved incredibly sensitive and had her gabbling like an ape at one point, while further investigation of her armpits suggested they were hardly indifferent to tickling. Her bellybutton provided a whole new orchestra to play with for five minutes while, eventually, her feet and knees caused such high pitched noises that Sal would’ve been deafened, had she not been so totally focussed on her wonderful vengeance!

The librarian was having trouble containing herself. Such a torrent of emotions and feelings had already assailed her that evening and she was discovering that, though it wouldn’t have surprised many who knew her, the control she had over her captive was an incredible turn on. That power, that domination… it was almost too much and her pussy was already wet to the point of gushing.

Finally, having tickled Alexandra into a mute, albeit only briefly and without the severity Clara had suffered, Sally stopped for a moment. She turned and was amazed to find that Tina, far from releasing Clara, had the Chinese girl trussed up like a hog! Seeing her audience the blond smiled and prepared to work her magic.

“Clara has some very sensitive areas…” she suggested, the glint of absolute power in her eyes. Hearing this the Chinese girl cried out.

“No, Tina, no! Not my special place! Please! You promised… you promisssssaaaaaaAAAAGGGHH!” But, as the final ‘promise’ came out Tina broke her word, whatever it was and, much to Sally’s amazement, began raking her fingers along the underside of Clara’s ass! Even more amazing was the girl’s response…

“HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!” Quicker and quicker came the pants and they were nothing to do with laughter. The look on Clara’s face told Sal everything she needed to know. Moving over to the Chinese girl she reached out her own hands. With a very naughty smile, Tina pulled her fingers away. Pausing a moment, Sally was amazed to realise how even more turned on she was at having been shown this secret part of Clara’s body. It had never occurred to her to tickle somebody’s ass before! Now she was going to see quite what that entailed.

Clara’s bottom was slim and firm, a very cute little ass that was held still by the awkward position of her bound hands and legs. The Chinese girl was trying to swing herself over, but was unable to do so. Instead she merely rocked back and forwards, desperately trying to find a way out. But Tina’s knots were beyond excellent and, in her heart, Clara knew escape was impossible. She also knew that Sally was about to tickle her special place… The librarian did so.

“HUAAAaaaagggghhhhUH! HUH! HUH!” It started instantly but Sal almost failed to notice the response, so caught up was she in raking her fingers along the smooth cheeks of Clara’s ass. The Chinese girl felt the tickling thrill her in a way so secret only two other people knew it! That was now three and the third woman was exploring every inch of the sensitive bottom before her, utterly thrilled at the power she had to turn the other girl on.

“HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH!” The rate of Clara’s pants was inexorably speeding up towards its obvious conclusion but Sally wasn’t done with her. She wanted to benefit from the Chinese student’s obvious arousal. The librarian bade Tina come over and together, pausing just a moment, they lifted the Asian girl off the ground allowing Sal to slip in underneath her! Now Clara felt the sexy body of her former tickle victim beneath her, both women’s aroused nipples flicking against each other while their bodies rubbed and writhed.

Still completely tied up, Clara could offer no resistance. Her most intimate areas, particularly her special place, were totally exposed and were receiving the kind of stimulation that overpowered all her defences. As if to demonstrate this she lost her voice once more, arching her back as Sally, who’s fingers were still working away around the Chinese’s soft ass, felt the gushing between her thighs mingle between that of Clara’s.

Not wanting either woman to be short changed, Tina leant in at that point and began fondling the four erect nipples rubbing away before her. It sent both of them perilously close to the edge and, when she leant in and started licking the swollen teats, her long tongue aggressively rolling up and down the tender nipples of the pair of highly aroused women, it fired them both over the edge, Clara’s noiseless orgasms mingled with Sally’s far more vocal climaxes.

Poor Clara was completely spent by the time she ground to a halt, having been through all her earlier fun with Sally only to be tied up and tickled first to near unconsciousness and then to the heights of orgasm. It was all too much for her and, as her umpteenth orgasm shuddered through her body, her eyes rolled up into her head and she fainted. Sal, beneath the suddenly limp girl, was pretty tired herself, but still had energy left in her for one or two further bouts of tickling.

With Tina’s help she manoeuvred the sleeping Chinese girl off of her and loosened her bonds before covering the girl with the blanket that Tina had so thoughtfully provided earlier. Now came the prostrate body of Alex, whose arousal at all she’d seen was clear to both of the other women. A veritable flood of juices had darkened the carpet beneath the brunette’s trimmed pussy and, in her eyes, face, and breasts, the fires of arousal were burning strong.

“Take me!” she whispered urgently, “Make me cum!” Sally and Tina needed little encouragement, though the librarian allowed her assistant to take the lead. Tina did so, first releasing Alex’s bonds before retying them in a new way to maximise the exposure of the brunette’s armpits, navel and breasts. Alexandra allowed this to be done to her, moaning increasingly with every moment.

“Now where shall we tickle our dear Alexandra?” enquired Tina playfully.

“All over!” replied the girl in question quickly. However, Tina’s smile now turned slightly more sinister.

“But what with?” she wondered. Alex’s eyes, which before had been closed in anticipation, opened wide.

“No!” she squeaked, “Not the feathers. Please not the feathers!” Tina had gone over to the pile of clothes made by the two students earlier. Among the garments was Alex’s handbag. Delving into it the blond assistant found what she was looking for… two large, oh so soft feathers, one of which she handed to Sal who took it bemusedly.

“I think the effects of these on Alexandra’s breasts, arms and tummy should be interesting,” suggested the blond.

“Please no!” exclaimed the brunette at that, real fear in her voice, “Not the feathers! Anything but the feathers!” But her appeals for clemency were to go unanswered. Moving over to the far side of the student, Tina looked into Sally’s eyes before bringing the feather close to Alex’s ribs.

“What happens if we do this?” she asked, before running the wispy tickling device from the area all around the brunette’s belly button to the depths of her armpit, where she kept it, wiggling away, for some seconds. The effect was explosive.

“HAHhhaHA…!” That was it, noise wise. Alex’s wide open eyes seemed to bulge even further and, when the feather completed its journey, rustling in to its destination, her eyes looked ready to pop out of their sockets. Her face was paralysed in a fearful expression of horrified laughter, as her body tensed every muscle in its delicious agony. Finally Tina drew the feather away.

“HHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!” squealed the brunette, finally lying back down and giving full vent to the feelings that had assailed her.

“Why don’t you try, Sal?” asked the blond. Amazed at the response she’d seen, the librarian did so. Instantly Alex went completely stiff again, her whole body frozen in its position of total paralysis by the slightest touch. When Sally drew her feather away Alex’s laughter continued long and hard.

“And now… let’s do it both together?” suggested Tina. The librarian and her assistant did so, slowly running their feathers in circular motions around Alexandra’s navel before slipping them down, along her ribs to the silken skin of her underarms. They took especially long this time and, instead of pulling away, Tina leant in towards Alex’s nearby breast and took one of the brunette’s pointed nipples into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue and sucking it delicately, all the while maintaining the tickling in the student’s armpit.

Sally did the same, marvelling how, despite her lack of other reaction, Alex’s already super hard nipples seemed to further swell with the extra stimulation. Still the brunette failed to produce any noise though, pulling away for a moment, Sal saw that her and Tina’s actions were having a supreme effect on their victim’s face. Now Alex’s eyes were shut and her mouth opening and closing as if moaning, only no sound could come out.

Returning to the girl’s nipples, Sally used all her skills to push Alex over the edge. Like Clara she had a particular sensitivity on her body that, when stimulated, sent her on a rapid path to orgasm. Following Tina’s cue once more, Sally continued sucking on Alex’s nipple but started running her feather up and down the girl’s body once more. The swollen teat hardened even more and it began to shake, along with all the brunette’s body… for Tina had snaked her free hand down the centre of Alex’s chest, past her stomach, over the curls of her pubic hair and into the treats beyond. As the blond began to pump so the brunette finally found her voice.

“NUHohhhaaaAHAAAHAHAAAAAHhhohhhhh…!” It was a constant moan, oscillating between full out laughter and down and dirty groaning from one moment to the next. Sally was thrilled at the sounds and, much to her joy, discovered that she could influence them by either favouring her tickling right hand or arousing tongue. Once again she followed Tina’s cue, allowing the blond to lead the way with either hand or tongue and then matching her, to cause Alex’s dipping and rising voice to begin wildly fluctuating.

“NUOHAHAHAHOHhhhhAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAhOHhhhh…!” It was music to Sal’s ears and, not for the first time, she found her own body, which was hypersensitive after all she’d experienced that day, following the gorgeous arpeggios her captive was enjoying. Before she realised it Sally was thrusting her body against Alex’s and, inadvertently, rubbing against the two feathers still mischievously working away on the brunette’s chest.

Sally began to moan as well, rubbing herself against the young student and delighting in the girl’s touch, not to mention the feathers, on her body, her breasts and her pussy. In no time at all she felt herself on the threshold of yet another tumultuous orgasm and, true to form, Alex was right there with her, barely capable of holding the extraordinary highs and lows within. Realising this, Tina sped up her ministrations.

As the blond pumped faster, so Sal moved her body quicker to match and so Alex’s laughs were drowned out by her moans… and then her pants… and then her squeaks… and then her squeals… until, with an almighty shout, the brunette came in emphatic style, matched by Sally who enjoyed her third series of multiple orgasms of the day.

Finally it was over and, like Clara, Alex had little energy left to stay awake. She was barely aware of being released, or of being eased towards the unconscious Chinese girl. By the time the pair of them were together, under the surprisingly large blanket, Alex was fast asleep, although her body occasionally shook as the tumultuous feelings she’d experienced were revisited by her exhausted mind. Sally turned to Tina, whose expression was suddenly very focussed on the librarian.

“Thank you for rescuing me,” said the redhead with a sexy smile, “I was just wondering if there was any way I could repay you.”

“Oh there’s nothing you need to do for me,” replied the blond, equally playfully, as she moved her naked body around to face the librarian and allowing Sally a glimpse of all her most intimate areas… her large, pert breasts with their pointed, aroused nipples… her tanned and toned body… her long, legs… her full, rounded ass… her glistening pussy with a moist gold mesh of sculptured curls at its centre…

“Perhaps not,” replied the librarian, after a long, unsubtle, visual appreciation of the body before her, “But there again, perhaps there is something I would like to do.” Even as she spoke Tina had lain down on her back and started playing with her breasts while her legs spread wide. Of all the girls the blond was the only one who hadn’t endured multiple orgasms that evening, though she’d come close on more that one occasion. That was about to change.

Sally moved forwards on her hands and knees, coming between her assistants achingly long legs and kissing the blond up and down her thighs. It elicited little giggles from Tina, so Sally brought her fingers up against them too, running them along the soft skin on the inside of Tina’s thighs. The blond giggled, but with a huskiness that belied her arousal.

“Oh God, Sal,” gushed Tina, “Take me! Oh please God take me! I’ve been yearning for so long…!” She was kneading her breasts as she said it, making her large nipples stand all the stronger. As Sally brought her face close to the blonde’s legs Tina began to kiss and lick her nipples as well, her eyes shut and groaning. Maintaining the tickling sensation of her assistant’s thighs, Sal began to kiss and lick the skin just around Tina’s pussy.

“UHOhhhhh…” groaned the blond, “OOOooohaaaahhhhessss…!” Tina leant back, no longer capable of focussing on her nipples so exciting were the feelings in her pussy. They only increased when Sally finally placed her tongue inside, forgoing the tickling of Tina’s thighs to really stimulate her assistant’s gushing pussy. The blonde’s moans became far more pronounced and increased in volume more and more until, like both Clara and Alex before her, she first started to pant, then started to squeak and finally began to scream.

“OH YES, baby! Right there! OH! OH Sally! Oh YES! YES! YES! YES! YESSSsssssssaaaahhhhhheeeEEESSSSSSS!” It went on until, sated of climaxes, Tina finally brought her thighs together. Sal moved back and fixed her assistant with a sultry expression.

“You been waiting long for that?” she wondered. Tina merely smiled provocatively before pushing herself around and on top of the librarian to kiss her aggressively for a moment. But, like the other two girls, both women were feeling the exhaustion of their evening kick in and, rustling up to the other two girls under the blanket, they prepared to sleep a little too…

TO BE CONCLUDED…

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back