• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Librarian Shenanigans chapter 3 f/f

jypsyjones

TMF Novice
Hi there,

This story, and others like it, was first posted on www.adultsexygames.com/stories although it has yet to appear there.
I just thought I'd put them here and see what everyone else thought of them. However, if you're underage or offended by stories written about sexual scenes please do not read this. Similarly, this is a complete and utter work of fiction. Any similarity between this and anybody on the planet is purely coincidental and weird as all hell!

Thanks,

JJ

Chapter 3:

Tina awoke and, for a moment, wondered where she was. Quickly the recollections of the previous few hours came back to her and, for a second, she wondered just how long she’d been asleep! Her plan had worked perfectly, even more so than with the other female faculty members she and her lovers had ensnared. But it had been the luscious librarian who she’d longest wanted to tickle and, though she hadn’t done so, making long, sweet, passionate love hadn’t been a bad substitute. Now, if she was lucky, she could get up before the others and… and…

And why couldn’t she move her arms? Come to think of it, why couldn’t she move her legs? In fact, now that Tina tried to move at all she realised she could barely do anything, although her head was relatively free. Swinging around the blond was amazed to see Sal, Alex and Clara perched on one side of what was, on closer examination, a bed! The three women were making out but that wasn’t what Tina was thinking about. Instead she was more interested in how on Earth had they’d all gotten there, to a huge, soft, double bed with a metal frame to which her arms and legs had been attached with silk binds. Unfortunately, for Tina, the answers weren’t long in coming.

“Welcome back,” said Sal suddenly, breaking away from a long kiss with Alex in which she’d been aggressively cupping the brunette’s breasts while Clara kissed and fondled hers. All three broke away from each other upon hearing Sally speak, but Tina could see straight away from the smirking expressions on all of them that she was in trouble. Like all women did, in her experience, Tina tried to bluff.

“What’s going on?” she asked assertively, “Why am I tied to this bed? Sal, why have you let them do this to me?” This last was delivered with a note of entreaty, but in her heart Tina could see that the game was up…

“Why Tina,” replied Sally incredulously, “We’re going to tickle you to orgasm!” Tina’s heart sunk like a stone.

“But… no!” she yelped, “You can’t! I mean… I saved you.” Sally smiled beautifully.

“Yes you did Tina, but, on closer examination, one or two things didn’t make much sense. I mean: why did it take you so long to notice I was missing? How did you see the light shining from the discussion room after Clara had pulled down the blind? Why did you think to intervene and tie up my attackers when it would’ve been far more obvious to get another member of staff involved? How did you separate me from them without waking up either one? How could you have gagged both of them without one of them screaming down the place? Where did you get that huge blanket from? And, most importantly, how did you know their most intimate places to tickle?

“No, my dear, there were a great many holes in this little situation and, when both Alexandra and Clara begged you by name not to tickle them so effectively, saying that you’d promised not to, I knew there was more to this than I was supposed to know. So, after you and I made love, I waited till you were asleep before rousing the other two and, with their help, we brought you here to my little house… unlike these two, Tina, you are a heavy sleeper!

“I’m sure you’ll be pleased to know I don’t have any neighbours for a few hundred yards and this is a particularly secluded part of the university, so the chances of any random visitors are small. So, lovely Tina, why don’t you tell me why you set this whole little meeting up?” Sally sat back and waited for an explanation. After desperately looking round for some alternative, but finding none, Tina finally bowed her head slightly in defeat.

“We’ve been tickling the female members of staff to orgasm for months, since we first got here… I met Alex through our course and she was already going out with Clara, though not publicly or anything. I introduced them to the joys of tickling, but we always made so much noise that it kind of freaked everyone else out in the rooms around us, so we looked for an alternative place… It started with Dr. Richardson.”

“The botanist?” interjected Sally. Tina nodded.

“Yeah, she was back from sabbatical and had got herself a cool new apartment in the city. It was nearby but not too close, perfect in fact. We’d also seen her around the more… free spirited bars in town, but never with any blokes and we’d all seen her eying up the occasional female student so we thought we’d drop in and see her. Fortunately Clara was taking her course, so she arranged to visit Sarah on a Friday night…

“When all three of us turned up she was a bit, you know, kind of annoyed but, when she saw how we were all dressed up and that she seemed to lighten up, especially when we all had copies of her book and said we weren’t going out to any parties that evening, we all just wanted to meet her… Well, as I’m sure you can guess, one thing led to another and, within an hour, we were all on her bed making love.

“With Sarah we weren’t really sure what to do so, when she woke up, I’d already tied Alex and Clara to the bed. At first she was a bit unsure about tickling but, once we’d started, she got right into it! After the other two had been taken all the way I untied them and then we suggested that she might like a go… Well, you should’ve seen the look on her face!”

“She said no?” interrupted Sally.

“She said yes!” replied Tina with a laugh, “And let me tell you something, that doc has just the cutest little laugh! She just loved having her toes licked, it drove her wild and, once we’d spent the weekend round at hers, she was totally happy about us coming over more often!”

“So why go for other people?” wondered Sally. Tina looked embarrassed.

“Well,” she answered hesitantly, “It kind of became such a turn on! We’d find someone, whether a student or member of staff, get them into bed and then tickle them till they became one of us! However, in between all the tickling and all the sex we kind of lost track of our courses… Sarah once didn’t go to lectures for a whole week!” Sally remembered. The beautiful, young botanist had come up with a very strange excuse about delayed frog poisons after her return from three months in the Amazon basin towards the end of her sabbatical.

“Therefore you went to the dean…?” wondered Sal. The dean of the university was Jenna Cartwright, a doctor of English literature and a youthful, highly intelligent woman whose appointment, two years ago, had been part of a large influx of bright young women into the establishment… Ah…

“Yes,” replied Tina, “And, would you believe it, she turned out to be a lesbian to! What we did with her was film her having sex with Alex, although it was only the three of us who were in on that, Sarah didn’t and wouldn’t have gone along with it. We then said we’d show the tape to other people if she didn’t give us good grades… but we never meant to! It was just a form of insurance and…”

“And…?” wondered Sally.

“Well,” continued Tina, “Once we’d taken her to her home and tickled her to orgasm a few times we then said we’d delete the video if she only join us and help deflect any trouble off our backs.”

“She agreed?” gasped Sal, amazed to hear such a deal.

“Yes,” said Tina simply, “She’d always been in the closet, if you know what I mean, and I kind of think we unleashed something inside of her because, from then on, she was always trying to pick students for us to ‘introduce’ into our little group!” Sally was flabbergasted. The dean had always appeared as a tough, uncompromising woman who, rather like Sal herself, would’ve been very beautiful had she not hidden herself in academia and refused all attempts to pretty herself up. The thought that underneath an exterior the librarian had always found very cold was a red hot lesbian tickler beggared belief!

“So how many people have you filmed?” she finally asked.

“Oh no one!” replied Tina quickly, “You see, we only had to say we did in every case and then, once they’d allowed themselves to be tickled a few times, we told them how we’d never actually done it. Of course, from then on, they all had the desire to be tickled!”

“And your grades?” enquired Sally, desperately trying to contain her shock at the size and intimacy of the whole network. She also realised that, deep inside of her, a very real and lifelong desire to tickle and be tickled had been created! No wonder Tina didn’t have to film anyone… after a couple of hours they’d be like putty in her hands! The blond answered the librarian’s question.

“Well, we kind of learnt our lesson then and didn’t want to flunk out, nor did we want to pass without doing the work, so we just kind of limited our tickling to the weekends, except between friends of course.”

“Between friends? What do you mean?” interjected the librarian.

“I mean that if two people want to have some fun together we can hardly stop them. It’s just the big events we try and limit.”

“Big events?” gasped Sally, “Just how many people are part of your group?” Tina looked thoughtful for a moment.

“About… twenty students and… seven lecturers. Oh, and another ten people outside of the university, you know, some of the people who aren’t lecturers but work here or know women in the university, that kind of thing.” It was so amazing and so big that Sal could barely begin to get her head around it. Finally, one question remained.

“So why me?” she asked and that made Tina turn all coy and embarrassed.

“Err, well…” she stammered, before finally answering: “Because I really wanted to make love to you…”

“So did I,” interjected Alex.

“Me too,” agreed Clara.

“Yeah,” continued Tina, “And just about everyone else. No one knew you were a lesbian so they didn’t know how to approach you, but everyone’s seen you here, in the library, being all… hot and… sexy, you just made all of us really horny!” Sally turned pink in flattered embarrassment.

“But why didn’t you just ask?” she finally enquired, as much to cover her mortification as to find out the answer. Again Tina looked uncomfortable.

“Well, err… you see, other than Sarah and Jenna, everyone else was kind of introduced as, you know, a lesbian! But no one knew whether you were and, to be honest, we don’t want to start brainwashing people or anything…!” Sally was truly amazed, but finally recovered enough to remember what she’d intended.

“That’s incredible,” she replied, “I’m shocked. I was going to ask Alex and Clara about it, but, after they’d woken up, one thing led to another… and they were surprisingly interested in tying you up… why was that I wonder?” Tina suddenly remembered her predicament, what with being fastened, naked to a bed while three, albeit gorgeous and equally naked women, were poised near her most sensitive areas… and they had tickling on the brain…! There was a long, pregnant pause.

“It’s because she’s never been tickled,” Alex finally answered, her voice devilish in anticipation.

“Yeah,” agreed Clara, equally mischievously, “She’s always been the one with the feathers, or searching for your T-spot… never the one tied to the bed.”

“T-spot?” enquired Sally thoughtfully.

“Tickle spot,” was Tina’s weak reply as her fear, laced with terrible anticipation, took hold, “I’m not sure I have one…”

“Really?” wondered Sal, “Well we’ll just have to search all the harder then, although I found a particularly interesting area earlier…”

“No,” interjected Tina, “You don’t understand… I’m not sure if I’ve got just one… my whole body is one huge T-spot! How do you think I got into this tickling in the first place?” It was her last act of defiance for some time.

“You don’t say?” replied Sally, “Well, in that case, who wants what?”

“Breasts, ribs and bellybutton!” exclaimed Alex with almost supernatural speed.

“Knees, thighs and ass!” yelped Clara, equally quickly.

“In which case, I’ll take, feet, neck… hell, I’ll just keep to the sidelines and tickle anything that looks untouched!” finished Sally, licking her lips as her nipples noticeably hardened in anticipation. The three naked, aroused, beautiful, ticklish and vengeful young women advanced on their prostrate friend, who was understandably perturbed.

“No! Guys! Come on!” wailed Tina, “You don’t understand! I’m like a pack of wild dogs screaming! I’ve shattered glass! You can’t do this to me!” That only inflamed them further, and the blonde’s own arousal could be seen as her body anticipated the delightful assault. As a young girl, Tina had been tickled mercilessly by her older brothers. It had turned her off men but onto tickling… the control it gave you was just so arousing! But now, tied to a bed and with three skilled ticklers advancing on her…? In the depths of her heart the idea was not unattractive…

The three women arrived and took their starting positions. Smiling evilly, both Alex and Clara were anticipating experimenting on Tina with the equivalent of their own T-spots while the librarian intended to simply enjoy the show. The blond was already panting heavily by the time they arrived, her voice squeaking out desperate pleadings while she tried to push her body as far from the nearby fingers as possible. But Alex and Clara had learnt their knots well. There would be no escape.

“Any last requests?” enquired Sal.

“Please!” yelped Tina imploringly, “PurLEEEEEEEEEZEEEE!” But, despite the blonde’s pleas, Alex and Clara unleashed their fingers… simultaneously!

“NUOHAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHhhhhhHAHAAHAAAA!” wailed the brunette, “EEEEEETSSSS… TUOHHHHHH… MOUACHHHH…!” But it wasn’t too much and, although out of conditioning since leaving home several months before, Tina’s brothers had prepared her well for enduring tickling.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAAAAaaaaggghhhh!” she bellowed frantically, “NUOHAAAAAHAAHHHHHHH!” There was little laughter in the face of twenty playful digits and, when Sally took it upon herself to run her fingers along the underside of Tina’s feet, the noise really was deafening.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!” shrieked the blond, following it up with more of the same. Her face was bright red, her voice breaking slightly and her nerves on fire with the sensation, but Tina had stamina, tickle wise, and her three tormenters had tricks left to try…

“Ladies, tongues,” said Sal quietly and, such was the noise emitting from Tina, she didn’t hear the instruction. But Alex and Clara both did. Up to that point they’d been content with just using their fingers. Alex would run her delicately manicured digits up and down Tina’s entire upper body, though keeping clear of the blonde’s breasts for fear of pushing her over that particular peak too early. Her friend’s armpits got special attention but nowhere was left untouched.

Clara, on the other hand, preferred to grab Tina’s legs just above the knee and squeeze hard repeatedly, before pushing all her fingers together in the centre of Tina’s knee caps and spreading them out simultaneously like some sort of spider. Aside from her ass it was Clara’s most ticklish area and it was something that she both loved and loathed, like all tickling done on her. Of course, after a while, she’d let her fingers explore other areas… Tina’s thighs were examined minutely before, like a child finally unwrapping her biggest present, she came to Tina’s ass… but she hadn’t touched it yet… she was biding her time…

…Until she heard Sal’s quiet instruction. At that point all three women, without letting up their distracting tickling elsewhere, moved their faces close to their target of choice. Poor Tina had no idea about what was about to happen. Her eyes were tight shut as she screamed constantly, barely taking the time to draw in breath. But her body had been tickled much in the past and that gave her much more endurance than her victims. Of course, few of them had ever had three different women tickling them…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!” screamed Tina, as her ticklers continued their revenge but, at the signal from Sally, it was about to get a whole lot more intense…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHhhhhAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!” Just when she thought it couldn’t get any worse… it did! Where before there had been just the horrendous feeling of thirty fingers, running along and pinching some of the most sensitive parts of her body, now 3 new sensations were overriding even Tina’s impressive staying power!

It was incredible… something infinitely softer than a finger but still extremely strong was running up and down the soles of one of her feet, while a similar thing was flicking away at the oh so soft skin where ass met her legs, while a third of the unexpected stimuli was buried inside her left armpit and… licking away…? Tina forced open her eyes and saw that her three ticklers were indeed using their tongues, and it was breathtaking.

Within less than a minute she could no longer scream, her body was simply shaking away with internal mirth. Similarly, whenever the almost nightmarish feelings seemed to be subsiding through prolonged stimulation, the three women around her would change feet, armpits or move to her thighs while placing their fingers where their tongues had been. The coarser digits would offer a whole new sensation in the moist, licked areas, just as the delicious softness of their tongues would be completely different to the finger tickling… there was no escaping the awesome ticklish feelings!

Nor was there any escaping the incredible arousal. Tina hadn’t been kidding about her whole body being one enormous T-spot and, with the addition of the tonguing, her excitement began to mount inexorably towards a massive orgasm. The first time it had happened, soon after puberty, her brothers had thought they’d caused her to wet herself… which was good as they’d have been infinitely more concerned had they understood what they’d actually achieved!

Since then her arousal at the eager tickling by her siblings had become something she’d learnt to control and they would grow bored before she’d orgasm… Of course, her brothers never used their tongues, nor did they stimulate her more feminine areas… which, given a second signal from Sally, was what Tina’s three ticklers started to do. With her eyes tight shut, the first the blond realised of it was the delightful moistness of the tongue tickling subtly moving… It didn’t have to go far, but the effect was massive!

Maintaining their fingers on the blonde’s hypersensitive body, Alex, Clara and Sal all prepared to go to the final stage of their delightful retribution. At the librarian’s signal, which was a gentle pat on either girl’s head and, when they both looked up, a single nod to indicate the change in tempo, all three women took their faces away from Tina’s body, moved them to their target of choice and, on a quiet count of three from Sal, plunged towards the girl...

“HUHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!” moaned Tina suddenly, regaining her voice for the first time in a while, “OOOooohhhaaaahhhhh!” she continued, as the tickling went from mostly torturous to almost purely arousing. She’d been made love to by all three women before, though not while they tickled her, and she knew exactly who was where. Alex was doing her usual tactic of using her mouth and the fingers of one hand simultaneously on each nipple, causing the already pointed teats to swell even further, and eliciting a shiver throughout Tina’s entire body.

Clara, for her part, had a smaller tongue than the other two ticklers, but knew how to use it very well. She began lapping away at the lips of Tina’s pussy, not quite thrusting inside but stimulating the blonde’s most sexual areas in no uncertain terms while the fingers of one hand also played on the periphery of that sensitive skin. Like Alex she maintained a constant tickling presence with her free hand, which, also like the brunette, was distracting Tina hugely and causing her to have serious trouble controlling the massive feelings building inside of her!

Finally Sally, the luscious librarian, had moved away from Tina’s delicate little feet, which were still covered in the redhead’s saliva, meaning that the soft breeze, from the air conditioning in the house, kissed and tickled those tender toes and soles despite no human stimulation at all! It also left Sal free to explore some other excitatory avenues and she did so, arriving at the blonde’s free breast and rubbing her own erect nipples against them while her face and hands pushed up towards her assistant’s neck.

“HUAHhhhEHhoooohhhhOHhhhh…!” The commentary from all this was constant but rapidly accelerating as the three ticklers took their captive towards her final destination, but Sal hadn’t finished yet. Tina had never really been tickled on her neck before. She was so sensitive elsewhere that no one had ever bothered! Now, as the redhead’s breasts rubbed against her, as her two other friends licked, rubbed and tickled her most sensitive sexual areas, she felt the unexpected presence of fingers and a tongue just beneath her left ear!

“HAH! AAAHhhhaaaahhhAH!” she yelped, her body jutting around as Sally began to tickle this new target, “NUAH! WHOAH! NUAH! STUOAP! TOOAH! MUACH!” But the librarian didn’t stop and neither did her two fellow ticklers, both of whom had suddenly detected an even higher level of arousal in their friend. Sally realised that she’d discovered a far more genuine T-spot than on the rest of Tina’s sensitive body and flicked her fingers and tongue against the soft, creamy skin of the blonde’s arching neck.

“UHohAH!” yelped Tina, “UHuhUH! UH! UH! UH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUH! HUHIMmmm! HUHMMINGGG! HUHAH! HUHUH!” As they heard the girl lose all control, the three ticklers redoubled their efforts, Alex taking the whole taut nipple into her mouth while rubbing the breast around it, Clara plunging her agile tongue onto Tina’s quivering clitoris while Sally had located the most sensitive part of her assistant’s body, Tina’s T-spot itself… the skin just above the right hand collar bone where the neck met the shoulder and chest. Licking it for all she was worth while her fingers danced along the left hand side, Sally pushed Tina over the edge.

“HUHAH! AH! HUH! HUHAH! NUOHAH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AHH! AHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaahhhhhhhh… AHHHHHH!” It went on for some time, the beautiful blond enduring repeated climaxes in a seriously short amount of time! By the time her three ticklers had finally satisfied their desire for revenge, desire that had never really been about vengeance, more just an acute interest in just what made Tina so tickle orientated, the blond was well and truly tickled out, her mind and body so stimulated that sleep was its only refuge. As the three ticklers pulled away and went about releasing their friend, their own acute desire flared again and, having wrapped Tina up in the bed, they fell onto each other’s bodies, arousing and playing with them till all four women were assuaged and asleep yet again…

Tina awoke and, for a moment, wondered where she was. Only this time, as the recollections returned, she realised that she wasn’t tied up any more. However, like before, her three ‘tormenters’ were still there, awake and looking at her. The blond realised that the whole dynamic of their relationship had changed during the previous tickling. She was no longer the leader, she was an equal, someone who would have to take her turn at being tied to the bed and, she shuddered, having her neck tickled…! But it couldn’t be her turn again already, could it? Could it…? She’d dished out a lot of tickling in the previous few months without any comeback at all and she was weak as a kitten at that particular moment with no means to evade being captured and tied down again… Sally smiled.

“I was going to call up some of your friends and invite them over to peruse your body, perhaps ascertain whether it’s just your neck that’s so particularly sensitive…” Tina froze in fear. There were over thirty women out their who would be simply delighted to get their very own ‘revenge’ on her…! But Sally’s smile was more gentle than that.

“However,” continued the librarian, “I reckon that that can happen over the next few weeks, not all at once…”

“So what now?” asked Tina. Shivering slightly, the redhead held up her hands. The silk bonds that had been so effective for the blond were around the librarian’s wrists. Tina was surprised.

“What the…?” she wondered aloud. Sally smiled, slightly gingerly this time.

“Well,” she explained, “In all the rush of before, what with you changing your plan with Alex and Clara so that I’d tickle them instead of them me, we never did discover where my T-spot was…”

“You mean…?” replied Tina. Trying to control her fear and her… arousal, Sal nodded.

“Yes, I believe it’s my turn now…” With that she lay back on the bed and allowed Alex and Clara to bind her arms and legs to the bed’s metal frame. Within seconds the librarian was securely fastened and severely regretting her decision… but she knew that, after the initial, torturous tickling, would come the incredible orgasms, particularly when they found the T-spot they were sure all women had. Tina was amazed but more prepared to be the tickler than the ticklee. She sat up, moved the large duvet from the bed and prepared to take charge, but it was Alex who was at the head of this particular fantasy.

“Tina, take the feet,” she ordered, “Clara, you’re on thighs, hips and ass. I’ll take the chest.” They did so, poising their fingers above the librarian’s body and making the woman suddenly shiver in awful anticipation. Alex leant close to the older woman, getting back into her earlier character of the bitchy, revenge driven student…

“And now,” she whispered naughtily, “How’s about we find out where my phone is?” And, over the rest of the weekend, they did!

THE END

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back