• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleader attack part 2, FFFFF/m, contains orgasm denial and foot worship

boozer1337

NOTICE: This story is the second part of a 3 part series. Please read part 1 here before reading this story or the plot will be ruined for you.

This story contains extreme FFFFF/M tickling, some foot worship, and orgasm denial. If you have a problem with any of these themes, feel free not to read the story, but please don't just read it anyway and then complain about the genre.

Well here's part 2 of the Cheerleader attack story, just over a year late. I have to apologize for the delay, I promised more of the story, then a lot of things happened in real life which totally took my mind off it, and I only decided recently to finally revive the series. So here's the long delayed part 2. Part 3 has already been written and will be posted tomorrow evening (just to give people a chance to read this one). The italic paragraph at the start is a reprint of the last paragraph of Part 1, to put the story in context. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Cheerleader Attack Part 2,

-------------------------------------

All too soon it was over. With amused looks, the girls took their places once again. "Hey Melissa", Lisa said, " I've heard that a guy is even MORE ticklish if he's just orgasmed... Is it true, do you think?"

"Only one way to find out" Melissa giggled. Stan's eyes widened in horror as she said "it's only 7. We've got 2 whole days ahead of us with no chance of being discovered here..."

She didnt even wait for him to respond as she plunged back into his sides. He writhed and begged, as melissa's sharp fingernails glided maddeningly along his stomach. As megan was now using the hairbrush, she gave her electric toothbrush to Lisa, who took it with a smirk and purred "Oooh, the toothbrush is going to be sooo ticklish on your defenseless underarms... How will you stand it?" She switched it on, and was delighted as he began to shiver all over his shoulders and arms. "Looks you like this better than the fingers" she teased, "I may just keep using this all night..." Kelly took the feather this time, and teased his stomach with it, saying "I may just sit here all night torturing you, knowing you cant escape, that your only hope for escape is from us, all powerful cheerleaders". She giggled at the thought, and Stan screamed as she suddenly slipped the feather over the tip of his still erect member, saying "looks like he wants some more... Shall we give it to him?" "Not yet, not yet" cooed Megan "Lets spend the next few HOURS tickling him first..."

"Well we've certainly got an answer to our question, girls" Lisa was smirking down at Stans desperate face "He's DEFINETELY more ticklish now... Excellent" She purred, as the toothbrush glided over his collarbone, causing him to buck violently up. "Ooh, another hotspot" she cackled. Rhonda said "hey Lisa, did you notice the "turbo" button on these? Sounds like fun..." Stan screamed "No wait, I'm sorry, REALLY sorry, LET ME GO!!!!" He could barely get the words out through is incessant laughing...

Rhonda and Lisa both pressed Turbo at the same time. Stan completely lost it, and he started straining and clawing at his restraints like never before. He howled in ticklish agony. Melissa looked down on him with a look of mock sympathy and concern. "Aww, is this bothering you?" She asked innocently. "Does it bother you if I do THIS" (she poked him in the side, which produced a shriek from Stan) , "or THIS" (she dragged her nails across his navel, he screamed with laughter) "Or............ THIS???" She shouted, and began to tickle his balls again. "Hahahaha, I'm just LOVING your reactions Stan" she cooed, still tickling his balls with all 10 of her fingernails. All Stan could do was stare directly upwards, he had no longer the strength to lift his head. His eyes met Lisa's, and she smirked back. "No escape" she teased in a whisper. "No way out, you're utterly trapped here beneath my sexy fingers. How does that feel? Hmmmm?" Stan did not reply, he could not, he was breathless. He just writhed silently, as the girls continued their torturous assault on him. Rhonda commented "Wow, this is very relaxing isn't it?" "Oh yes" Megan replied, dragging her hairbrush across his helpless, defenseless soles. "I could just sit here all night listening to his delicious begging, and knowing that all I have to do to drive him crazy is move my hand slightly makes it even better. I could probably tickle him in my sleep!" With her free hand, she was scratching and pinching in between his toes, maddeningly circling her nails in an unpredictable pattern.

Kelly, meanwhile, had found a new delight, a sensitive spot on his back, just above his ass. Every time Lisa got his collerbone with her toothbrush, he would lift off the ground for a few seconds, and Kelly used these windows of opportunity to drive him absolutely crazy. When he WASNT in that position, she would tease the tip of his member with her firm feather, that seemed to be particularly torturous.

"I think it's about time to give this another try" said Melissa, and began to tickles his balls again. He was fully erect in seconds, and she started licking and kissing his shaft. "I bet you'd like me to take it all in my mouth and suck, wouldn't you? You'd love it if I would start moving up and down, emptying out all the frustrated cum you must have built up by now!" She tickled his balls to emphasize her point. "What's really fun is that I can give myself that pleasure any time. Watch/" She started to vigorously finger herself, and came in mere seconds. "Ooooh, that felt so good! And you're lying there, poor defenseless little boy, you have to rely on us to give you pleasure! I can give it to myself anytime I want, and I _COULD_ give it to you as well, it's just that I CHOOSE to keep you on the edge for my satisfaction! That must be really maddening, isn't it, baby?" She kept lightly stroking it as she was saying all this. She turned to Megan and said "You know, it must be even WORSE to be constantly on the edge, than to just not be stroked at all, mustn’t it?" "IT IS!!!" he screamed. "No one asked you for your opinion, little boy, I think you deserve a time out for that." Melissa said, smirking. Lisa removed one of her nylon socks and shoved it into his mouth, taping it shut. "MMMM MMMMMM" Stan protested hopelessly. "What's that?" she asked innocently. "So sorry, dear boy, but I can't understand what your saying!" She put her now bare foot on his face. "Oooh, I bet you'd just love to lick it, wouldn't you? Too bad you can't, having my sweaty sock in your mouth... You'll just have to make do with smelling it. " and she pressed her toes right up against his nostrils. She looked into his pleading eyes and smiled. "Yeeeeees, that's it, take in my scent. I'm REALLY sweaty after that routine we were practicing. " she teased. Does it smell good?" Stan could not make any reply, but, to her surprise, he gave a tiny nod, almost as if he didn't want anyone to see it. She didn't say another word, she just sat there with her foot on his face, tickling both his underarms.

After a minute or two more of merciless, relentless tickling, Lisa said "Well, you’ve probably exhausted that sock of mine by now, out it comes!" She untaped the sock and pulled it out. "I've got a better idea, you can pleasure me with your tongue! She stood up and sat down just in front of his face.

She towered above him as she made herself comfortable. Just before he started, his eyes met hers and for a brief second there was a spark of electricity. Lisa smiled at him, then reached behind to poke him in the ribs, reminding him what he was meant to be doing. She pushed forward until his entire mouth was inside her. He quickly discovered that he could barely breathe in there, so his only option was to get the job done, fast. He licked. The juices which flowed into his mouth weren't nasty, as he had feared, but were sweet, and his entire sense was caught up with the sweet scent of her innocence. He licked, and licked, and she began to buck and moan. Faster and faster he went, and as he got faster, so did her tickling of his underarms. Finally, she came, with a moan of ecstasy. Stan instinctively just kept licking, faster and faster. Eventually, she pulled back, and once again their eyes met. Lisa smiled briefly, and so did he. She began to twirl her fingers in front of her eyes, and lowered them down towards his armpits. It seemed to take her forever to actually get to them, and Stan finally exclaimed "Stop teasing me, it's WORSE than the tickling!" She laughed, and continued to lower her fingers, until suddenly, with no warning, she brought them down on his armpits and tickled them with renewed energy. Stan immedietely regretted asking her to hurry up, as he howled and laughed uncontrollably. "Well," smirked Kelly, "You DID ask her to do it". She cackled heartlessly and continued poking him in the sides, which was really driving him nuts.

"Poor helpless little boy" Megan taunted, still subjecting his feet to exquisite torment. She was now holding his toes back with one hand, and tickling them senseless with the other. Stan tried in vain to clench his foot, but Megan's finger's held firm. "Awww, are you trying to protect yourself from me?" She giggled at the thought. "Pity you're so hopelessly helpless, I've got your foot pinned and there's _NOTHING_ you can do about it. It must be sooooo frustrating! Mwahahahaha" as she continued to torture his horribly vulnerable sole. Meanwhile, Melissa was STILL keeping him on the edge, and Lisa was still tickling his underarms. Every so often she caught his eye, and they both felt a slight jolt every time. Melissa raised an eyebrow and looked questioningly at Lisa, but Lisa was too caught up with her tickling to notice. Melissa shot a glance at Rhonda, who had also noticed. Rhonda simply shrugged and went back to her tickling of Stan's soles. Kelly, meanwhile, was playing the piano with his navel and the xylophone with his ribs. As they tickled him, they invented a brilliant game. Kelly and Melissa would lie very still with their wiggling fingers just out of reach of his stomach, then Lisa would go for the collerbone, when the toothbrush hit his collerbone, he would buck to one side, and whichever side he bucked to, he would meet either Kelly or Melissa's dancing fingers. This was a new level of torture, a totally unescapable tactic. After another moment, the tickling stopped all of a sudden, and Melissa began to pump him again, "Don't worry" she purred, "This time I'm going to finish it off." Stan felt a wave of relief pass over him as he got closer to the edge and knew that this time, he wouldn't be frustrated. But just when he felt it was about to come pouring out of him, Melissa suddenly stopped and dug into his stomach, and cackled maniacally. "Wow, that was FUN!" she announced with glee. "But- but you said - you said" Stan spluttered. "I changed my mind!" she said calmly as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "Don't forget, we are in total control, we can do ANYTHING we want to! Like this!" she giggled again and started tickling that spot on his back just above his ass. His attempt to escape now became primal, he clawed and writhed helplessly amid screams of laughter as Melissa laughed at him and teased him.

As the girls went wild tickling him, he gazed up at Lisa again, and noticed that she seemed to be dreaming, not really aware of anything. She noticed him gazing at her and winked, then shot him a quick smile. His mind was racing, and she didn't look away. Instead she smiled at him, almost... shyly, and cocked her head innocently to one side. He wanted to smile back, but he was too busy laughing his head off from the tickles, so he just kept looking up at her. After a minute or two, Melissa yawned and said "Wow, it's getting really late... I'm kinda tired." Kelly also yawned and said "Yeah, me too... Let's take a quick break, get a drink or something. There was a vending machine just outside the changing room so they headed out to it. "Don't worry, Stan" Kelly said firmly. "We'll be riiiiight back..."
As they walked out the door, Melissa pulled Lisa over to one side. "That was quite some show, what was it all about?" Lisa played innocent "Eh, what exactly do you mean?" "Oh come on" laughed Melissa. "Is there something going on between you two?” No, of course there isn't!" replied Lisa indignantly, although Melissa noted that she went bright pink as she said this. "Well, we're all a bit wrecked, so we were thinking of going to bed, we can pick up where we left off some time tomorrow. Better to be at our best for this job, don't you agree? And besides " she added, "We don't want him passing out from exhaustion, do we? That would be no fun at all.." "Fair enough" replied Lisa. "I think I'll just stay behind for a few minutes, Gotta... Eh... Put some things into my bag from my locker..." "Riiiiiiight" said Melissa slyly. "You want some help with that?" she enquired. Lisa exclaimed "No!" a little too eagerly. She quietened and repeated "No, it's fine, you just go on ahead, I'll catch up with you in a while." "Ok," Melissa replied. "Enjoy yourself" she added quietly, and winked. The 4 of them turned and left the hall. Lisa turned back towards the changing room door, her heart pounding. "Here goes" she thought, and walked in the door.

End of part 2.

Part 3 is here.

Last edited:
Could someone direct me to the Lady`s locker room?

Awesome story,Boozer! I love the detail,and how the women tease and taunt Stan as he is getting tickled! The tickling is intense,and it`s great to see some tease and denial,as well as a bit of foot worship and facesitting! :eek: :poke3:

You`ve got a great story going here,Boozer! I can`t wait for part 3!!! :couch:

Glad your all enjoying it ^_^
Part 3 is on it's way!
There may be a slight chance I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post it, but all going well, it'll be up tonight...

I'm sorry to be a tool and delay part 3 once again, but I've got a really bad cold, it makes looking at the screen a big load of headaches, so the story probably won't be up until Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry about that.

I hope you feel better!

boozer1337 said:
I'm sorry to be a tool and delay part 3 once again, but I've got a really bad cold, it makes looking at the screen a big load of headaches, so the story probably won't be up until Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry about that.

Sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather,Boozer! Get some rest and kick that thing,so you can feel better!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back