• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Point Conversion ff/m

NavelTickler75

4th Level Yellow Feather
Two Point Conversion

This is a story about what would happen if to Charger fans (Ticklishgrl4life and bellystrokes) got their hands on this Colt fan, and tried to lol make a “conversion” play on him.

Navel could not really believe he actually had decided to come. He was normally a shy person, and dogmatic as well, so a convention like this was something no one ever thought the thirty some year old man would ever attend. But one thing led to another, and on a whim he decided to give this a shot, to satisfy his curiosity.

It was okay, the space was large and many people were talking, a few corners taken up by smaller groups surrounding a tickle victim, prodding and poking them into mad fights of giggles. Navel himself had decided to tickle a young twenty four year old college student… finding to his luck and surprise her stomach and navel were her very worst spots. For nearly twenty five minutes he strokes, prodded and tickled her, smiling at her writhing and giggling. It was fun and he did enjoy it… and fortunately no nudity.

“That was fun, sweetie,” the raven haired girl said as he untied her. Unexpectedly she wrapped her arms around his waist, and kissed his cheek, tickling his sides for a second and let him go. “Very fun… you have to let me play with you some soon.” She smiled and winked an eye, and then hurried to the bath room to freshen up and talk to some friends.

Then finding nothing better to do, Navel sat down at a bar and turned his attention to the television. It was football season yet again and the Steelers were playing the Colts on one screen, as the Chargers played the Giants. Navel smiled, tuning the laughter of men and women out as he listened to the sets. Both the Steelers and the Colts he liked, so it was no loss to him who lost. The Chargers were a good team too… and he really did not care much for the Giants. This year they were playing very cocky and far too aggressive for his tastes.

“Some games huh?” a sweet, feminine voice asked next to him. At first it did not register what had been said… and she had to ask again.

He turned to look at the red haired young woman and blinked, “Oh, yeah right,” he said with a slight laugh.

“Chargers are looking good up there aren’t they?” she asked with a smile.

“They are… but I’m more interested in seeing the game next week against the Panthers,” he smiled. “Go Panthers,” he said and laughed. The young woman raised an eyebrow and moved her hand over her chin, looking down at his name tag.

“The Panthers, huh? And what do you think of the Colts? You know they play the Chargers the week after that… NavelTickler75.”

Navel frowned for a moment, wondering how this girl knew who he was… and then laughed in embarrassment, forgetting both his name and his account name were on the card. He looked down and saw the girl’s name… and his eyes light up. “Angel… Ticklishgrl4life.”

“In the flesh,” she giggled and looked at him again. “So we finally meet ’big brother’.” She flashed a grin at her “forum sibling”. “Like what you see so far?”

“Its interesting…,” he admitted. He turned his eyes back to the screen. “So… the Colts and the Chargers, who do you think will win that?”

“Colts,” Navel said with a smile of his own. “They have both a strong defense and strong offense.”

“And the Chargers do not?” she quipped.

“Not as good as the Colts,” Navel laughed.

Angel smiled and inched nearer to her brother, “Nice laugh… but just how loyal are you to your Colts?”

“What do you mean?” Navel asked… he looked at her and blinked.

Instead of answering the young woman took him by his wrist, dragged him toward a room and motioned toward a cot with belts and cuffs. “Give us one hour… and I bet we’ll have you damning the Colts,” she giggled.

Navel blinked, a little taken back… and then gasped as belly strokes walked into the room, wearing a very vixeny smile. “Hey there…,”

“One hour huh?” Navel’s heart pounded against his chest, as he looked at the two women. The two of them nodded and pushed toward him, leaving him very little room for escape.

“You can have some breaks of course, but how brave are you?” belly strokes asked, inching him toward the cot. She smiled. “Or don’t you have loyalty to the Colts?”

Navel gulped and thought things through. He had wanted to try this too. He had wanted to see what it was like. “Okay fine… bring it on.”

The women rushed him, tied him down, and removed his shoes and socks. A minute passed… a second… a third… a fourth…. Navel’s heart raced faster with each minute they just looked at him.

“Getting anxious?” Angel giggled.

“If you guys think this is going to make me…. Shit!” Navel gasped for air and held his breathe as Angel dug all ten fingers straight into his upper ribs, as belly attacked his lower ones. He had not expected this, the adrenaline raced through his body, his heart beat against his chest so hard it nearly burst. Navel kicked and grunted, trying to hold the laughter in.

“Awwww isn’t that cute, he’s trying to be so brave,” Angel teased.

Navel wanted to say something… but he feared opening his mouth would bring force laughter.

“Come on there cutie, you know you can’t hold out much longer,” belly teased, thrusting her fingers into his pits.

“Nohohohohoahahahahahahaha….,” Navel laughed. Pits and ribs, the worse areas of his body. Attacking them at the same time it was too much.

“Come on Navel just turn toward the Charger way!” bellystrokes laughed.

“Its just some very gentle persuasion big brother,” Angel giggled, moving towards his sides. “Just come on and say how cool they are.”

“Never… ahahahahahahahah,” Navel laughed, thrashing around the bonds holding him but not tight enough.

“He sure is wiggly,” Angel giggled. “Like a fish out of water!”

“Hairy too,” bellystrokes said, looking at the body hair. “We could shave his body and use that hair to give him new head hair.”

Navel rolled his eyes, until he saw a sparkle in his sister’s eyes. “Whaahahahat now?”

“Just a moment,” Angel said, and rushed off to another room.

bellystrokes continued to attack Navel, on his ribs, his sides, and his legs. Finally Angel returned with a razor. The two other people looked at her as if she had lost her mind, and the older woman laughed, “I did not mean that literally you know.”

“Just watch,” Angel giggled. Gently she uses a soothing lotion on her brother’s underarms, and smiled as she rinsed the blade.

“No you don’t!” Navel howled.

“Yes I will… unless you’re a Charger’s fan now.”

“Not bloody likely,” Navel snapped, and screeched as Angel held his arm up tight and pulled the blade down slowly. “Stahahahahahahop!”

“Does it tickle?” she teased.

“Yes ahahahahahahahahaha…..,” Navel cried. His face was bright red as they tickled him… bellystrokes attacking the back of his knees. She’d tried the fronts… but that caused him pain.

Twenty minutes passed, and he was drenched in sweat. There were times he wanted to turn against the Colts… but part of this was fun. Now the two women were attacking his soles, and were leaving him a giggling dweeb. “Please no more hahahahahahahahahaha…..,”

“Forty minutes to go, you ready to talk?” bellystrokes asked.

“No, I am a Colt to the core.”

She smiled and looked at his toes, peeling them back.

“I would not tickle them,” Navel advised. “As you can see, they are gross.” He had a bad case of fungus for a good while, and no doubt they were nasty.

“No problem there bro… nothing fungus cream won’t take care of…,” Angel giggled. At first he thought she was going to dive right in. Then she disappeared yet again… and came back with some cream and an electric toothbrush.

Navel panicked and thrashed…, “No no no!”

“Yes… yes… yes!” bellystrokes giggled, and held his toes apart so Angel could put the cream on the bristles and turn it on.

“No ahahahahahahahahahahah please I have to peeeeehehehehe ahahahahahahahahaha please… please .,… ahahahaha.”

The women laughed, holding his foot steady, teasing him and torturing between his toes. Another twenty minutes passed and Navel fought the urge to pass out. Then Angel and bellystrokes both had an evil smile across their face.

They inched closer and closer to him, each laying against one side of his head. “Ready to convert?” bellystrokes asked.

“Nope,” Navel said.

“Really?” Angel giggled.
“Really,” Navel said. He looked at the two women, flinching as each moved from time to time, and gulped. Though he knew that there was only five minutes left now. What else could they do to him?

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” Angel giggled. Using her hair she softly brushed it back and froth across his nose and face. bellystrokes followed suite after seeing his reaction, the way he thrashed his head and laughed.

Back and forth they brushed away with their hair, sliding the strands of their hair across his face so slowly that he started to spasm. “Its not going to stop bro unless you convert.”

“No more mercy,” bellystrokes giggled, wiggling strands of her hair in his ear.

“Okay… okay I am a Charger’s fan,” Navel final blurted out five seconds left to his torture. The two women looked at each other and giggled.

“And the Colts?” Angel giggled, wiggling her hair further into his ear.

“I like them too,” Navel cried with laughter.

“Not good enough,” the two women sang in a sickly sweet singsong fashion.

“But the Chargers are better!” Navel screamed, pushing himself up and then dropped to the ground, tears rolling down his face.

Angel giggled and kisses her brother’s cheek. “Good boy,” she said, standing up.

“Now you just be a very good boy, and stay here. We will release you after we come back from dinner,” bellystrokes giggled. And with that the two laughing women walked out and closed the door behind them, bellystrokes putting a sign that read do not disturb on it so no one would walk in on him.

“Oh come on!” Navel half cried, half laughed.

hhehehehehehhehehehee
Very fun and well-written story. Thanks for including me and sharing, honey.

bellystrokes said:
hhehehehehehhehehehee
Very fun and well-written story. Thanks for including me and sharing, honey.

LOL thanks for the compliments ^^ and you are welcome

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back