• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Draconian Love (M/F, Nudity, Sex)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
A new story, enjoy.

XxXxX​

Draco shivered in the cold of the air.

"Meet by the Unending Tree." That was what the note had said. He had instantly recognized the handwriting as Meylee's, and he knew she wanted to talk, again.

He shivered again, his scaly wings flapping. Of all places, why was the damn tree planted on a fucking mountain? So what if it's the oldest tree in Draconian history? Who cares that the branches are so long and flexible that you could hang 100 men and still have enough for ten more? That was no reason to put it on the tallest fucking mountain in Draconia.

Draco could only growl as he kept flying, his tail waving from left to right to steer him in the right direction. His emerald eyes showed his annoyance, how much he didn't want to be here. He could be home, in his nice, warm bed, but no, Meylee wanted more private time. Only then would she act like herself.

Like the woman he loved.

In fact, if it weren't for his heart, he probably would have thrown the note away as soon as he read the first word. However, his heart began throbbing at the very sound of her name, and the only way to calm it was to do what it wanted.

The branches of the Unending Tree started to appear, and he estimated about another mile or so before he would reach the trunk of the tree.

A couple minutes later, he was sitting on a thick branch, thick enough to support him and her, when she would arrive. To kill some time, he began to look at the stars, hoping to find the constellation of Orokami, the legendary eight-headed dragon.

He felt he was getting near when he heard some rustling. He remained still, his eyes scanning the foliage above and around him.

A scream, and his pink-eyed heart-throb burst out, fist out stretched, moving at an unbelieveable speed, only to meet with his green tail. He turned and punched her gut, stunning her.

"D-dammit!" she cried, rubbing her bare middrift. "You got me again!" The wind blew, making her hip-length pink hair sway.

Draco stood and smiled a very rare, very small smile. "Hello, Meylee. Another attack?" he said. He eyed her outfit. "Still wearing the traditional two-piece loincloth, huh?"

"What can I say?" she said, striking a pose. "It shows my figure."

"You know", he began, "since you attacked me, you know I'm going to knock you out again."

"Not this time, my dear fiancé." She grinned "I'm going to win this time."

However, before anything else happened, he jumped over her and struck her hard on the head, instantly knocking her out cold.

That was way too easy, he thought. It's as if she wants to be knocked out, which was a good possibility. He eyed the branches, and smirked.

5 minutes later, Meylee woke up to find her arms tied above her head, her wings tied together, making flight impossible, and one foot was tied sticking straight out. She squirmed a bit, already knowing that it was futile. Draco was good at tying knots.

Speak of the devil, he walked out of the shade, grinning like a cheshire cat, and she knew what he was going to do. He knew how sensitive her skin was, and that was probably why she wore an outfit that showed a lot of skin and no shoes.

She attempted to move her tail, but she already knew he had tied it in place, preventing her from covering anything up.

He went straight to work, heading right for her neck. She giggled and shook as his tail tickled her neck. Slowly it moved down, tickling above her breasts. She laughed with a husky sound, and slowly, it wrapped around the flimsy top and ripped it off, allowing her large breasts to breathe. However, he did not go near them. Instead, he walked forward and brought his hands to her armpits, and she giggled like a high school girl. Which wasn't really a surprise since her voice never changed after graduation. While his hands tickled her pits gently, his tail slithered to her foot and began to drag down her sole, making her squirm and her boobs jiggle.

He stopped and his tail began to stroke her ass, and she blushed furiously. She always did whenever he got close to a place that no one else could get to, no matter how many times he did it. She watched as he walked around her and started to stroke it with his hands, which made her blush more, and jump when he squeezed a couple times She thought, 'Stop teasing me! You know how much I love it!' She squealed as his fingers danced along her hips and sides, his tail still stroking her butt. Her nipples stiffened, and she blushed again as he raised the back of her loincloth and began to stroke her bare ass.

He took some of her hair and brought it to her tummy, making her laugh and squirm. And she laughed harder as his tail began to poke her ass in various places. And all she could do was laugh.

Finally he stopped teasing her butt and stepped in front of her and eyed her up and down, although his eyes paused at her breasts every now and then. Finally he brought his hands up and began to grope her boobs, making her laugh and moan at the exact same time. She begged for more and she felt the pleasure as he continued. He brought his mouth down and licked her breasts and nipples, making her giggle and blush more than before. He knew she loved it when he paid attention to her boobs. That was why she dressed so.

She opened one of her eyes and looked at his eyes. It was obvious his perverted side was showing, as he had a lust-filled look as his other hand reached her ass again.

His tail was quivering uncontrollably and dove right up her loincloth, stroking her pussy. She didn't expect this and screeched, laughing loudly. At that moment, Draco dug his fingers into her belly, and she laughed harder and harder. She blushed as his loincloth slid off, and he raised her other leg and moved his tail and drove himself into her, his tail now moving to her breasts and tickling them on its own, and she laughed as he thrust himself into her faster and faster. Finally, unable to hold in any longer, he let go, as did she, both releasing into each other. They both panted and grinned. As soon as she got her breath back, she began to move from side to side, making him watch her boobs jiggle, and he began his onslaught all over again.

After all, it took 18 more hours before the sun would rise.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back