• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA Area Tickle Play Party March 24th Sat.

macktickler

Hello all. Once again it is time to play. There will be a tickle play party held on March 24th Saturday at the Passive Arts Studio
10914 S. La Cienega blvd. across from LAX (Club Dv8) at 9pm. There are seven different play rooms, dance floor, full bar, DJ, smoking patio, and a friendly staff as well as friendly members of the tickle group. Please attend attend and feel free to partake. At the last event the men and women of the group had a blast with a night full of tickling. rumor has it Teesa has unfinished business. It should be an excellent turn out with a quit a few new people (ticklees) joining in. So please lets welcome them.

mack www.myspace.com/3463700

Tickle Party on the 24....

So I am still very new to this tickling scene and by new I mean very curious and excited about it but have not played with anyone yet. I am curious and interested in this party but I am worried that I might not like it or fit in. I am kind of nervous. Is there anyone who can tell me more about it. Like what is the story with the 7 rooms? Are they for one on one play, or groups? What is the feeling like?

macktickler said:
Hello all. Once again it is time to play. There will be a tickle play party held on March 24th Saturday at the Passive Arts Studio
10914 S. La Cienega blvd. across from LAX (Club Dv8) at 9pm. There are seven different play rooms, dance floor, full bar, DJ, smoking patio, and a friendly staff as well as friendly members of the tickle group. Please attend attend and feel free to partake. At the last event the men and women of the group had a blast with a night full of tickling. rumor has it Teesa has unfinished business. It should be an excellent turn out with a quit a few new people (ticklees) joining in. So please lets welcome them.

mack www.myspace.com/3463700

the 24th huh? Looks like primetime needs to make a visit....

and Bellystrokes, you better watch those knees of yours. not that i'm going to do anything to them.... :firedevil

who else is going?

emanontrebor said:
So I am still very new to this tickling scene and by new I mean very curious and excited about it but have not played with anyone yet. I am curious and interested in this party but I am worried that I might not like it or fit in. I am kind of nervous. Is there anyone who can tell me more about it. Like what is the story with the 7 rooms? Are they for one on one play, or groups? What is the feeling like?

Hey sweetie, I will pm you later (I have to run now) and I can describe, answer questions, etc for you. In the meantime, you can PM me with anything specific questions or concerns you might have.

But for now i will tell you, it is a very hang loose, casual, fun-loving, privacy respecting, kind-hearted, intelligent, etc etc. group of people.

Except for Primtime----gotcha!!!! Hey gorgeous buddy, my knees are saying their prayers!!!! hehehehehhee

that's right, make sure they say their prayers. I am also looking forward to all the "pet names" you call me when i am tickling you....hehehehehehehe.

I cant wait to meet all the new people. sounds like we are going to have fun....

crazy tickling

there is going to be some crazy tickling going on. can't wait. ill be there early. myself along with my friends (female ticklee/lers) are excited and ready. we are getting are fingers and feathers ready for some tickling. good stuff.

emanontrebor said:

Hey sweetie, it appears I cannot pm you. But basically here is something I tell a lot of newbies:

Passive Arts is a dungeon/S&M club and as with most legal adult entertainment, Passive Arts is legal, safe and healthy. It is venue that provides rooms, equipments, and toys that will allow you to observe, explore, live out, etc fantasies and fetishes. You can check out their website: www.passivearts.com

During the week, clients make appointments to play with the doms and subs who work there. But every Saturday night, Passive Arts becomes an alternative club open to the public. If you are 18 and have $10.00 you can get in. The rooms and the bondage furniture are available for play; however patrons have to bring their toys. There is also dancing, music, vendors, sofas and tables and chairs for sitting around.

What usually happens with our crowd is that we kind of take over one of the rooms and get some scenes going. The last couple of times, people there for other reasons have asked to join in and we have made a few converts. Everything is consensual and all parameters are honored. You can just kick back and watch if you like or you can participate as lee and/or ler. Since a lot is going on, you don’t have to stick around, you can wander around the rooms or go dancing too.

The one thing that is asked, is discretion. Many of us are not in the mood of being outed, and while we have become friends and communicate in between parties, we also don’t go around blabbing about each using real names, etc. I ask that if you run into somebody outside the party, you don’t’ reveal how you know each other unless it has been agreed upon.

Hey you guys thanks a lot for having that event at passive arts. Happened to come in with my friend and was about shocked to find out that everyone was on tmf. Once again it was nice meeting you all though (I was the one in the trench coat that walked in randomly with Bubbles [the blonde girl] ^_^). Hope to see you all again soon!

--Incudie

INCUDIE said:
Hey you guys thanks a lot for having that event at passive arts. Happened to come in with my friend and was about shocked to find out that everyone was on tmf. Once again it was nice meeting you all though (I was the one in the trench coat that walked in randomly with Bubbles [the blonde girl] ^_^). Hope to see you all again soon!

--Incudie

Hey everyone! Im Bubbles :) Thank you so much for making my first time at DV8 even more fun then it already was! Thank you so much again, and i cant wait to see u guys again next time at DV8 :)

Hey you two cuties, gotta love them fates. Thanks for joining us and allowing us to join you. Hope to catch you again, I mean literally, catch you again.............heeheehehh

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back