• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling on the Sopranos (m/ff sides) Drea De Matteo and friend

Travis

TMF Expert
Once upon a time there was a clip of this scene floating around (I suspect done by Juggler, perhaps, though I have no proof of that) and then recently when I tried to track it down I couldn't find it anywhere. So I went ahead and made a clip from the DVD set. It's thus pretty high quality for such a small scene.

It's Drea De Matteo and her friend being rib-tickled, though the friend (an FBI agent) gives the much better reaction.

I like it, anyway.

Divx and WMV versions, so hopefully everybody can play.

So I'm a little behind the 8-ball but saw this scene last night. I loved it, and what stands out about it to me is the idea of the character, the FBI agent, being really ticklish and not being able to stand it, but never expecting she'd have to endure tickling on the job. She's "playing" this Jersey girl undercover but as we all know, tickling quickly unmasks people and reveals their true nature. So it's fascinating to think about: was her character (Danielle) "broken" by the tickling and were her reactions authentic as the FBI agent would react? If it had gone on longer, would she have involuntarily started begging in her real voice, and broken her fake Jersey persona?

This isn't even thinking about it at the level of the actor herself, which is a whole other thing. I just love thinking about the character's quandary in that moment - there's something so fascinating about that to me.

So I'm a little behind the 8-ball but saw this scene last night. I loved it, and what stands out about it to me is the idea of the character, the FBI agent, being really ticklish and not being able to stand it, but never expecting she'd have to endure tickling on the job. She's "playing" this Jersey girl undercover but as we all know, tickling quickly unmasks people and reveals their true nature. So it's fascinating to think about: was her character (Danielle) "broken" by the tickling and were her reactions authentic as the FBI agent would react? If it had gone on longer, would she have involuntarily started begging in her real voice, and broken her fake Jersey persona?

This isn't even thinking about it at the level of the actor herself, which is a whole other thing. I just love thinking about the character's quandary in that moment - there's something so fascinating about that to me.

That's a really interesting take!

I think that the scene is that one: View attachment Sopranos.Mff Tickle scene.mp4

What a great scene!

I really liked what you wrote, this is fascinating for me too. Suddenly, two worlds mix: that of the character and that of the actress ...

Who stays on the scene? Is she there being tickled or is the character being tickled 'til she loses control of herself? It is incredible to think that an FBI agent is trained to endure so many things, but has tickling as a weakness. It's the power of tickling, destroying the composure of even the most powerful women ...

I think that the scene is that one: View attachment 632298

What a great scene!

I really liked what you wrote, this is fascinating for me too. Suddenly, two worlds mix: that of the character and that of the actress ...

Who stays on the scene? Is she there being tickled or is the character being tickled 'til she loses control of herself? It is incredible to think that an FBI agent is trained to endure so many things, but has tickling as a weakness. It's the power of tickling, destroying the composure of even the most powerful women ...

I missed this back in 2007. Thanks for posting the scene. :D

I missed this back in 2007. Thanks for posting the scene. :D

You're welcome, my friend ...

And I'd forgotten to thank YouNeverKnow, who brought this thread back from ashes more than 10 years later ...

I'd never seen this scene. So, thank you very much!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back