• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tale of Big Foot Tickling (m/f)

Baalboda

There was a girl I dated a few years ago, I’ll call her Diz, and she was one of my favorite tickles. This story takes place before we actually were going out, and is, in point of fact, the day I asked her out. Read on and you’ll find out why.

We were in a college French class together and had been working on a project together in the library. We were flirting and joking around when she mentioned her back felt stiff.

“I have just the thing,” I said coyly. I pulled her ankle up on to my lap and began undo the laces on her Converse All Stars. At this point let me point out that Diz was a tall lass, 6’ and big feet, a personal favorite of mine. She really didn’t protest. I pulled off her sneaker and proceeded to remove her cotton crew sock. Her foot was beautiful, long and wide, as well as warm and pink form being in the sneaker all day. Now I hadn’t realized how big her feet were because she was tall and Chuck Taylor All Stars make your feet look small. So I decided to tease her.

“Damn girl, what size shoe do you wear anyway?” I said with a smile.

“Size 10,” she turned red, “my uncle calls them banana boat feet.” But she didn’t pull away. I got a grip on her luscious foot, placing my fingers across the tops of her foot and just as I was about to press my thumbs into her soft warm flesh, she said, “Just be careful, my feet are very ticklish.”

It was all I could do not to start tickling her silly right then and there, but I held off. I began to press my thumbs firmly but gently into different tension spots on her sole. She eased back into her seat and sighed deeply. She was enjoying the foot massage very much. I rubbed her foot until she was completely relaxed.

At this point she was so relaxed that a faint smile crossed her lips. The smile put a devilish little thought into my head. I shifted my grip to carefully pin her foot in the crook of my elbow. I began to tickle gently right along the inner most curve of her arch. He reaction was immediate. She bolted up right in her seat and gripped the sides of the chair. She wiggled her foot furiously to try and pull away but I had her trapped. Remember that we were in the Library, so she did not laugh out loud. Her giggles came in short quiet breaths. Her eyes were wild with wanting to laugh loud and free. I scrabbled her foot all over; up and down her soft, long arch, across her wiggling, scrunching toes, around the heel and gently across the ball.

After a few minutes I relented. I went back to firmly massaging her foot. Then I decided to be really brash. I put her sock and shoe back on and then pulled her other foot onto my lap. Much to my surprise she did not protest. She only said, “If you tickle me again, I might have to kick you.”

Once again I undressed her foot and it was just as shapely and gorgeous as the first. I massaged it like the first, but was much quicker in coming to the tickling. I gave this one the all out furious tickle attack. I skritched my fingers all over her foot, moving them rapidly along, never braking contact with the warm wiggling flesh of her foot.

She tried once more to be quiet, but this time I had her and she laughed out loud. Some of the people around us looked, but the desks we were sitting at blocked any real view and I paused my tickling until they went back to their studying. Diz got herself under control again, so when I began tickling once more she contained it to the quiet, short, frantic, under her breath giggles.

I went back to rubbing shortly there after and massaged her foot for a while. She told me later as I was walking her to her next class, that I was the first person she ever let rub her feet because she was so ticklish.

Right before I dropped her at her class, I got really brave and actually asked her out. She said yes, and the rest as they say is history.

GREAT story, Baalboda! You got her good and even better, you told the story really vividly!! Thanks alot for putting that one down!!! And keep on posting!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back