• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North to Alaska

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
The movie North to Alaska starring John Wayne and Stewart Granger will be shown on AMC (American Movie Classics) on Saturday at 3:00 pm. There is a pretty good foot tickling scene toward the very end of the movie.

This is a M/F scene...lasts a couple of minutes if memory serves.

The scene.

John Wayne is sitting in a cabin drnking. He is upset because he loves Capuccine & Stewart Granger is with her in the next cabin.
Capuccine is trying to make John Wayne jealous.
They want to make noise as if they are having a 'good time'.
At one point Stewart Granger points to Capuccine's shoed feet & whispers, "Are you ticklish?"
She whispers back, "No."
He lifts up her left leg & throws her shoe off.
He tickles her dark nyloned foot.
She yelps & screams & laughs loud.
John Wayne hears this whole thing & becomes quite angry.
He knocks the table to the floor & storms over to their cabin yelling "AAAAH."
They hear him coming & Stewart Granger stops tickling her foot.

In my mind, it is the absolute quintessential mainstream foot tickling scene of all time.

That scene rocks...

The best mainstream scene (well at least in the top five)

coincidence?

tickleking said:
In my mind, it is the absolute quintessential mainstream foot tickling scene of all time.

I kid you not....I had an "undisclosed" TMF mystery lady tied up, and was tickling her for my TMF mystery lady laugher guessing game, when that EXACT tickle scene came on TV... :woot:

coincidence?..... :illogical

The formative Tickling Scene that made me the man I am today. Capucine had an unfortunate end to her life. A shame. A truly sensual women.

Interrotickler said:
The formative Tickling Scene that made me the man I am today. Capucine had an unfortunate end to her life. A shame. A truly sensual women.

Was she tickled to death? :shock:

no

She had issues later in life, and actually committed suicide. Very unfortunate. She was a beautiful woman, and quite charitable as well.

I found this blurb......

Birth: Jan. 6, 1933
Death: Mar. 17, 1990
Lausanne
Vaud

Actress. More famous in Europe than America, yet she seduced John Wayne in "North to Alaska" and was the perfect comic foil as Peter Sellers' wife, Simone, in the classic "Pink Panther." Her beauty was undeniable and her comedic timing impeccable. She was genuine, whether her feet were tickled in "North to Alaska" or just were chilled when the champagne popped in bed with Clouseau. Her humor, grace and intelligence were tragically cut short by suicide, but that smile and those cheekbones leave indelible and rewarding film memories. (bio by: Portia)

Cause of death: Died in Lausanne, Switzerland after jumping from her eighth-story apartment window.

Search Amazon for Capucine

Burial:
Cremated, Ashes scattered.

Record added: Jun 3 2000

Added by: A.J. Marik

Photos may be scaled.
Click on image for full size.

How many of you remember?????????

There was a scene in a "Pink Panther" Movie were David Niven was hiding under a bed that Capucine was sitting on barefoot. Capucine was talking to someone and David Niven tickled her bare foot to let her know that he was still hiding in the room.

Yes.. another great tickling scene if not short...

I never knew she passed away...I had such a crush on that woman...she was alos in whats new pussycat. Also when she reteamed with David Niven ( though his voice was dubbed by Rich Little since David died that yr from cancer ) and a partial Peter Sellers ( He died while making it ) in 1983. I was sorry to read she was that depressed and that is has been 17 yrs and i never knew.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back