• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April - TMNT

Fetter

TMF Regular
i;m sure by now everyone's seen the classic scene with april in the tmnt cartoon.

i remember seeing it when i first aired, but i don't remember anything else about the episonde. i was trying to find it with this episode guide> http://www.ninjaturtles.com/cartoon/synopses.htm but haven't been able to as of yet. if anyone else remembers anything else about that episode, like what year it aired or the name, it'd be great to know!

thank you!

it's called and look for Hot Kimono or somthing lack that

Back in the early 1990s Toys R Us was selling the original animation cels for TMNT episodes. They did not sell well (in my area) and were always being marked down. Conceviebly, someone out there has the ACTUAL painted cels used on the t.v. show of some of the tickling scenes. I searhced the stores around me but found none.

Ticklish April

What that cartoon was about was this villian was trying to get info out of April and her co-worker, Vernon. When April refused to talk, he pulled out his feather and started tickling her foot for about 10 seconds. She was actually very ticklish and had a very cute laugh. She was saying that she would never tell him anything in between fits of laughter. Then the villian turned his attention to Vernon, who is even more tickish. His laugher sounded totally crazy! Then it pans away to a few more scenes prior to returning to the tickling. By this time, a little time has gone by and Vernon admitted every bad thing he did in his life other than spilling the secret to the villian, who finally gave up. Good tickling scene. Just wish it could have lasted longer, especially with April.

I remeber the scene a lot longer.
frist april is tickled then vernon
then it goes back to the ninja turtels
then you see aprils toes wiggle and she ask
"is that you vernon" and gets her foot tickled
vernon gets it again and revels everything except what
the bad guys want to know.when they hear the police
passing back they flee and april and vernon hop on
one foot blindfolded till there saved

thats all I remeber I swear

i don't remember april getting her foot tickled a SECOND time in that ep.

i feel gyped that the two times that that villain tickle-tortured a male and female pair, only the males got the larger portion of torture. is that villain gay, or what?

I remember the hopping on one foot. I don't remember the second tickling though. It might be in there though. Since all the other tickle scenes had at least two in it. The tickle laughter in episode of TMNT was always GREAT!

it never happened

When it cut to the turtles, Vernon was still getting it. April was not tickled a second time

April actually does get tickled twice, later on in the episode. I can totally remember it, I think...Anyway the second time Turtelli tells her that she "better start singing" which is another term for start talking. She then replies that she doesn't know any good show tunes. I think this second part was edited out when it switched networks. I saw this on the one the first times it was shown. We got to find it!!!

the first time?

It was on UPN for the longest time. I guess anything is possible if it was the very first time.

..really!?

Gentlemen, where is Dr. Jones? ;)
Well, in the german version I really can remember a "Also gut, kleine Lady, sing!"
You can thin of, what it means...if anyone has any connections to cartoon networks or to the channel where it was aired the first time, please tell us! I will ask here in good ol' germany for that diamond.
TNO

here is an idea

If somebody could find a transcript, that would be fine. I'd feel better if there was actual proof

Interesting.
I used to watch this show all the time and can't recall whether or not there was a second bit. There was definetly a few more tickle scenes in the show than have surfaced in video form, though.
Kind of those things you only half-remember until you see them again - but I could credit TMNT with instilling a lot of my early interest in tickling in me. If it weren't for another, entirely different, source that I can attribute it to.

I taped the first showing......

way back in '89 or '90. There was only the one scene of April being tickled. I know because I watched the tape many, many times over the course of time. I'll never forget how stunned I was because April was the one cartoon character that I always wanted to see get tickled. Also, how fortunate I was to catch it all on tape!
Too bad that tape degraded with time and usage.....

well I not liying about the second scene when
april was tickled Istill see it in my head
when she wiggles her
toes and I remember her saying "vernon is that you'
then he says better start singing and when he tickles
her feet she wiggles her toes and starts laughing
then goes back to vernon the bad guy hears a police
horn and they run I had this recorded but my uncle has the type
and he lives in the eastern part of the u.s. but I will try to get back hopfully his still has it and did not recorded.the tape has old ninja turtels and music videoa and a very oold video game,game show
thats all the info I have lates

Ya know to solve this problem or question or whatever you wanna call it all someone has to do is post the entire clip. I know most of have April getting tickled on her foot but still, all someone has to do is post the entire clip and VOILA!! problem solved or question answered

We're all bickering about this. Why dont we try and get the entire episode. Can we actually get a copy from the producers. It would take time and research, but if we want to put an end to this and jack-off to the second part of when April gets tickled...(which exists). Let's ALL try and get it, maybe we can order it or something

ok. hold it

I'm not saying it exists or that it doesn't. I'm just saying some proof would be nice

to marcon72

IF you have the tape, get it and try to post the clip. OR if you can get the transcript of it, thats fine too. All I would like is some proof

It might be from another episode. Tickling was a semi-regular occurence on TMNT, compared to some other cartoon shows.

yea, and the dude doing most of the tickle-torturing was Don Turtelli. Un4tunately, he was only in three eps: Bernie's Blues, where he and another crime boss tickle-tortured Bernie and Vernon (yech), The Case of the Hot Kimono, where he tickle-tortured April and Vernon (that guy was NOT lucky), and The Great Boldini, where he tickle-tortured Zack and his friend Caitlin. If it were up 2 us, Turtelli would have been a major reaccuring character. All other tickling that occured in the series were u'r typical little pointless tickle scene one would expect from a cartoon.

one thing though

THe thing that makes this second tickling of April sound bogus to me is this. He didn't stop because of some siren. He stopped because he couldn't get anything out of vernon that was useful, said he was wasting his time

April II

You know what if we all try and get this episdode from the producers or maybe order a copy of this particular episode, since enough people are interested, I say we take action, lets try and obtain a copy from the show itself

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back