• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara Ashley's Tickling Story Prt1 (Fiction)

Sara Ashley's Tickling Story
Guest Starring Andrea Baron

Part 1: Getting to Sara Ashley

{Note: This story is FICTION, and is not ment to endorse stalking, kidnapping, or in anyway abusing ANYONE. I hope that all of you are sane enuff to realize this. Thank you and enjoy this story.}

I was steamed to say the least, Sara had backed out og her Dec. 3rd-8th engagement and it pissed me off. It turned out that the busty feature had failed to sighn the final papers to seal the deal for her performence. Now I was stuck for a third part to my Sara Ashley series that you at the Forum had come to enjoy. What the heck was I going to do about that? Then I looked at Monday's paper and saw that Sara's friend Andrea Baron was going to be intown. An idea began to form in my little brain, and I chuckled while rubbing my hand togther.

It was Friday Dec. 7th when I pulled into the parking lot of the club. By what the paper said Andrea's last show should have just ended. I sat in the van for sometime, listening to the radio, watching the door of the building before me. Suddenly the door opened, and the lean shaplyform of Miss Baron stepped outside. I ducked down, and watched as she kissed a few guys on the cheek, and strutted over to her baby blue jeep. It's not good to have the word BADGRL on your license plate when your an exotic dancer. When no body was around I had dashed over and siphoned of some off most of the gas. Their would be hust enuff to get the raven haired beauty to the gas station a few
blocks up the street, thats when I would strike.

Fortunetly Adrea didn't notice the how low she was on fuel, when she got into her car, and drove off. Slowly, and with the lights down, I followed her up the street. I must have sucked to much gas out of the tank, because she stopped a block short of the gas station. When her jeep cut out, I pulled over to the curb and stopped. The door to the car opened and the gorgeous woman stepped out. Putting her hands on her hips, she kicked the rear weel in frustration. Witch led to her hopping on one foot for a moment. I could feel my stomach tighten, as the woman started up the street, I started up the van and shifted it into drive.

"Oh my god!" screamed ndrea, as I drove up onto the sidewalk, "NO, NO, NO, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" she continued as I apeared in a black
ski-mask, and sweats.

The leggy dancer threw a kick at me, it missed but knocked me of balance. she turned to try and run, but I grabbed her coat sleav and pulled her into my arms. I pulled out a rag that reeked of chloroform, and shoved it in her face. Studdornly she tried to fight , but the chemical soon took effect and she passed out in my arms. I swept her off her feet, and gently placed her in the back of the van. I could beleav what a rush this had been, as I drove off down the street.

Catios as ever I drove down a side street, and parked in a vacant lot. I climed over the seats, into the back with Andrea. She was so stunning, and looked so peaceful as she slept on the floor of the van. I began to feel bad about what I had done, and was going to do. I shook my head and fought off my conchus. I carfully began to strip Andrea to her bra and panties, then I tied her wrists and anckles to the floor. I had taken the back seats out, and hitched nylon restraints to the floor of the fan a few day befor. I had thought this out perfectly.

As Anne awoke I strapped a large ball gag into her mouth. she began to pull and tried to skream threw the nurff like ball in her mouth. I was about to get started one her interigation, when I noticed her car key had follen out of her purse. I slapped myself on the four head and picked them up.

"Don't go anywhere." I taunted as I slipped out the door, I have to go move your car."

I ran down the street and got to the corner just intime to catch the bus. I got to the car about 20 minuets latter and shifted it in to nutral. I pushed it up the street to the gas station. It was self survise so I didn't have to deal with attendents, and I paid with cash so I would leave anytrail behined. Then I drove the jeep several blocks to a strip mall and parked it infront of a donut shop. I lookd around, and made sure no police where about. When I felt it was clear I calmly crossed the street to the busstop.

"What are you tying to do?" I asked Andrea as I got into the van, the little minx had nearly freed her left hand as I stepped threw the slidding door," Now, now, Miss Baron, we can't have you leaving before we've had our little chat." I taunted as I retied her wrist, "Don't worry, I'm not going to harm you, I just need some information..ok?" she noded her head, and a look of releaf seemed to fill her eyes.

"Good, now where is Sara Ashley?" I asked, only to see her shake her head, "Come now Andrea, I know you two are friends, just tell me and I'll let you go."

Stubbornly the busty brunet refused to answer, she simply shook her head in deffiance. I sighed and shook my head in mock disapoint ment. I was in fack delighted she was refusing to comply. and hoped she would continue to do so for several hours. The reason being that I intended to use tickle torture to abstract the information I wanted.

"LET ME GO!!!" screamed Andrea once I removed the gag. "LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!"

"Sorry." I replied, "I'm afraid that's not possible at the moment." I continued, "Scream all you want the van's been sound proofed and we're in a vacant alley."

"Where is Sara?" I asked again.

"Fuck you ass hole." she hissed, "I don't rat my friends out to psycho's."

I loved her spirit, and could feel myself becoming aroused as I opened my bag of toys. I pulled out a box of Q-tips, and spilled some on the floor. I picked one up and started strking the soft arch of her pedicured foot. Her toes began to curl, and her ankle twitched. Looking at her face I could see her mouth curle into an anoyed smile She pulled and jerked at her bonds as I slipped a second Q-tip between the toes of her other foot.

"He...hehehe...hahahaha...Stop it, don't, please stop." she giggled as I made circles on her soles, "Please stop...hehehe...hahaha...I can't tell you...stop it."

I stroked the Q-tip along the back of Andrea's calf. Her giggles continued until I reached the back of her knees. Then she let out some snorting sounds, and her giggles grew to full laughter. My erection stretched the fabric of my sweat pants, and I could feel my balls getting tense. Andrea absolutley flipped when I began to gently rake my nails up and down her firm thighs. She began to weez, threw her head from side to side. I grinned evilly as I heard her gasping for mercy.

"Please...stop...gasp...hahaha...sigh...I can't stand it." she wimpered, "Oh know, not the knees...heehehehe...hahaha...please stop!"

I felt so powerful, having this raven haired beauty pinned down and helpless. I continued my assault on her thighs and knees, watching her body thrash about, and her large tits jiggling. Suddenly she began to gag, I stopped tickling her and pulled a canteen out of my bag. I moved behind her head, and tipped it forwared, then I slowly pored some water into her dry mouth. After a few sips, I laid her head back down and caressed her cheek. I asked if she was ok, and thats when she spat in my face.

Oh, oh, your going to regret that missy." I declaired, "Tell me where Sara is?"

"Fuck you!" she screamed back.

I reached into my bag once more, and pulled out a small bottle of baby oil. I flipped the cap open, and turned the bottle upside down. A long stream of the clear lubricant poured out of the bottle and landed on Andrea's flat belly. Her eye's widened as my nimble finger began to massage the oil into the tight flesh of her tummy. She squeald out once more, her ass came up off the ground, as she pleaded for mercy all over again.

"Oh god...hahahahaha...stop it...hehehehahaha...I can't b-b-bare it." she begged as my fingers stroked her midsection, "I'll do anything you want, just don't torture me anymore...hahahahahahhahahaha."

I dug my finger into the stripper's ribs causing another eruption of hysterical laughter. I could see the sweat beading on her forehead. She was close to breaking, it would simply be a matter of time before she gave in. Part of me admired her loyalty to Sara. Not many people would endure torture for you in theas times. She said she'd do anything to get me to stop, but until she told me where Miss Ashley was, their would be no rest for her.

No, no, no, STOP IT!!!" screamed the dancer, her beautiful voice ehcoeing off the walls, "I can't stand it, I'll tell you what you want please stop!"

"Tell me where she is!" I explained stroking her smouth arm pits, "Talk or I'll never stop!"

"NO NOT THAT PLEASE..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" she screamed, "SHE'S IN MONTREAL
STAYING-STAYING AT HER AGENTS PLACE WHILE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...SHE'S WORKING THEIR!"

"Do you have the address?" I asked.

YES...HAHAHAHAHA...HEHEHEHE...I'LL TELL YOU JUST PLEASE STOP!"

I wrote down the address, and placed it in my pocket. Then I straddled Anne's ankles and raked my fingers over her restrained feet. It's a long trip to Montreal from Toronto, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to get in a little more torture before I left. I only tickled her for a few more hours. :)

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
Thanks Boom

Im realy glad you liked it, and bothered to say so. It realy bumbs me out :sowrong: that nobody elts has, so your ok in my books:D. Hell even if someone said something not so nice it would be something. So thanks again, the story is infact done, I'm just posting it 1 chapter per week.

although, I don't post much..i must say i have enjoyed this story (along with tummyticklish's stories too :D)..and i can't wait to read the otherchapters :)

Cool, and thanks.

Well like I said the story is dune. I just have to post it. Part 2 will be up on Saturday, and part three the following weekend. Glad you've liked it so far. Make sure you check out the two true storries I wrote about Sara Ashley on the forum, and to see the real thing check out www.saraashley.com . She is a blond now.

Slight Chainge

Thanks to Sara, I was able to get the OK from Andrea Baron to use her name in my story. Part two will be along shortly. Sorry it's lat I had a ruff weekend.

Prts 1-2-3

Now that all three parts are posted please give me your feed back. :)

Don't Forget...

Don't forget to drop Sara a line an thnk her for giving me the OK to post it.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back