• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling video clips of Playboy model Laurie Wallace

ItsTickleTime

Hello all -

As you know I am an avid fan of Playboy model Laurie Wallace and I was estatic when she released a tickling video. I purchased it and posted a review of it for everyone a while back. (My words of course can't adequately describe my delight in watching her being vigourously tickled!!!)

I just noticed that she has posted four clips from the video on her site (www.LaurieWallace.com) which can be downloaded for FREE! Not often that one can find free tickling clips ... especially of a celebrity! I wish more Playboy girls would do this.

It's Tickle Time

Can't find clips

Damn, I think the clips have been taken down. If anyone has them and would like to trade for a couple of tkparty clips (I have some decent ones) contact me at [email protected].

Laurie Wallace "tickling" video

Laurie Wallace is gorgeous, but she is NOT, repeat NOT, ticklish. This is probably the worst "tickling" video I ever bought. (I got it on ebay.) Her reactions are minimal, she barely moves throughout and I found that I couldn't wait for it to end. It was truly boring!:sowrong:
- Westchester Tickler

WestchesterT-- I'm sorry that you did not enjoy the video. I wasn't aware that it was being sold on E-Bay. I thought that Laurie's site was the only place to buy it.
The first thing I did after I made the video was send it to Nontkl for a review. He also felt that she wasn't ticklish. I asked him to promptly post his opinion to the Forum, which he did. I also sent a tape to DarkKnight to review and post, which he did, also stating that he didn't think she was very ticklish. I felt that she was ticklish in certain spots, but I wanted you guys to hear Nontkl and DarkK's opinions before making a purchase. I also had clips of this posted at TickleTown, as well as the clips that were posted on her site. Again, I wanted to give you guys a chance to preview it before spending your money. I noticed that WestchesterT only has about 7 posts and he probably wasn't around when those reviews were posted.
When I tickled Laurie's ass I got ticklish reactions. TickleTime also obviously shares the opinion that she's ticklish. She was certainly a talker and screamer, much more than a laugher, and I could understand how someone wanting a totally ticklish laugher would be disappointed.
I made no money from this vid. The deal I made with Laurie was that she could sell her footage on her site. My complete video features two other girls, Allanah and Katie, both of whom were pretty ticklish by Nontkl's standards. I could not reach an agreement with these girls to have their footage included on the tape that Laurie sold.
I'm still confused as to how it got on E-bay. Perhaps you bought a used copy? And if so I hope you got it at a reduced price. I also hope it wasn't an edited version.
Although I did not profit from this video I still consider it to be my work, so I would like WestchesterT to post his e-mail address. I will get back to you with a possible solution for your dissatisfaction, although it will not be a refund. It will however, be fair.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back