• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hearthland Carpetbaggers, California Welcome, Then, A Week Of Slamming Into A Wall

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the midwest. After taking two of three in Pittsburgh, they lost two of three in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the teams from California.
After a long, tranquil, period between Paradise's royal couple, incidents happened during the road trip, in St Louis, to plunge Mitch and Naomi back into oblivion. One night during the St Louis stay, there were severe thunderstorms that caused Mitch's cell phone, his computer, and the hotel phones to go down, causing Naomi to accuse him of "deserting her", and "hiding", as their conversations were suddenly becoming sharper, and sharper, each night. One night, exasperated, Mitch asked her when he was ever going to be fully forgiven, and if she was going to hold grudges against him for the rest of his life. Naomi angrily replied that any other woman would have been long gone after the way Mitch had treated her, and that he just needed to "go with the flow". Mitch became so upset, thinking of his health, that he popped off about "wanting out", and asked her if she did. Naomi said no, and that if out was what he wanted, to stop wasting years of her life. Life without Naomi, was, as Mitch had told her many times, unacceptable to him, but, there were times that she became so critical of him, and put him down so much, that he began to lose confidence in himself. At times, Mitch almost felt as if she was playing a psychological advantage over him, to gain the edge. As Mitch somberly made his way home from St Louis on Sunday night, he knew that when he arrived home, there would be hell to pay, but, where else was he to go but home? He could afford a hotel for a few days, or to find another apartment, but, if he didnt go home, he would be telling her it was over, and he didnt want that, so, best for him to go home, have the guest room, some door slamming, and maybe some screaming, if it still kept him in Naomi's life. It was probably the most fucked up rationalization ever, but, right at that point, it was the only plan he had.
When Mitch entered the apartment, he was met by a rampaging Naomi: "You know where your base is for this homestand. You come near me, and you are going to get a kick where you dont like it!" Naomi said, her voice rising. "Trust me, I dont want to come near you the way you are. You know what I think, Naomi, I think you just dont want to be happy. We get to a point, and then something happens, and you snap. The things you claim I did on the road trip, someone else might have said:" I'm upset, let's talk about it when you get home, when you're calmer, but no, you automatically had to turn what could have been one or two bad nights, into "Mitch loses ground", and, "It's the guest room for you, you miserable, selfish, fucking bastard" I dont know what to say anymore, and it makes me truly wonder if we will ever be happy, or if it will just be a mirage, a honeymoon period that may last a while, and then will go straight to hell, the minute the littlest thing happens, because Naomi says so!" Mitch said, and headed to the guest room.
The next night, Mitch, who had but three hours sleep the night before, and couldnt nap in the afternoon due to his mind wandering, opened a homestand at the ball park with the rest of the Good Guys. Mitch struck out four times, including twice with two men on, earning a loud chorus of boos. Mitch, normally the model of PR, could only think to himself:" If you 40,000 fuckers know what I am going through, you would strike out, too" Luckily for himself and the Good Guys, there was other production, and Kate Hudson was brilliant, shutting down the powerful Giant offense on only three hits, as the Good Guys came away with a 2-0 win. Things werent any better on the homefront the next day. Gil Bellows had the ball the following night. He allowed four runs, but only two earned, due to errors, once again, the offense wasnt much, and Mitch fanned three more times, to more loud jeers, as the Good Guys lost, 4-2. Charlize Theron was on the mound the following night. She gave a strong effort, allowing only one run in six innings. Fortunately, her fine effort ended in a victory, as Mitch was still mired in a slump, but the Good Guys got the 3-1 win anyway.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi didnt have much to say to each other in counseling that day. When they showed up, the therapist knew that they were having problems. Naomi was in a fury. "After the things he's done to me, another wife would have said "fuck you, goodbye" years ago. I am his ladder girl, his foot worship, and foot smelling lady, his sex toy, his tickle slave, and still, he treats me like shit. I dont love doing any of those things, but I do them to make him happy. I know that I have to keep doing them, or he will find someone else to. He doesnt listen to me, and blows me off, makes it like I dont count. As long as he's humping me, and tickling me to death, and I'm on the ladder, he just doesnt care. I had hoped we were in a better period, that would lead to good things, but no" Naomi said, sadly, and resigned to a period of problems.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Before the game, Lee Sniderman asked Mitch if he wanted a night off, as he noticed his lack of production the previous few days. "I'd say I'm fine, but you're the manager, if you want me to sit, I'll sit" Mitch said. "You just look distracted, what is it?" Lee asked. Mitch looked around, with Naomi nowehere in sight, and on the girls side of the locker room. He knew he couldnt go into Lee's office and talk to him, because Naomi would see, and he would be in more trouble. Mitch mouthed to Sniderman:" Problems at home, distracted. I'll do my best" Lee nodded and said:" Okay, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know" That night, Mitch hit a double, and the Good Guys got other hits, to back up Neve Campbell's fine pitching, as the Paradise Islanders came through with a 5-2 win. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched a stinker on Saturday night, allowing seven runs in the first inning, en route to an 8-0 Good Guys loss. Kate Hudson was on the mound on a sunny, 91 degree day, in front of a sellout. Kate didnt throw many pitches that day, conserving her energy, and not trying to strike everyone out. She had only five strikeouts through six innings, and only six through eight innings. In spite of her having thrown only 94 pitches in eight innings, Sniderman took Kate out of the game with a 4-1 lead in the ninth. It was a decision he almost regretted, as Hilary Duff came in, and got hit hard. Leading 4-3, with men on, Amanda Bynes had to enter the game, to get the final out, and perserve the win, by the skin of the Good Guys teeth.
The Dodgers visited Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night. For the second time in a row, he got hit hard, allowing five runs in six innings, as the team lost, 5-3. Things didnt get any better the next night, either. Charlize Theron got clubbed, permitting six runs in six innings, and blowing a 4-0 lead, as the crowd gave it to her, in an ugly 11-6 loss. Neve Campbell had the ball on a sunny, brutal, 96 degree Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve was trying to perserve the winning homestand, after the Good Guys had dropped three of the last four games. Things didnt start well, as the Dodgers got four first inning runs off Neve, leading the crowd to boo, thinking the Good Guys were going to get swept three in a row in the Dodger series. Paradise, however, hung tough, chipping away, tying the game in the seventh, and finally going ahead in the eighth. This time, the bullpen did the job, and the Good Guys salvaged the finale, in what was a 7-5 Good Guy win, that perserved a winning five and four homestand. It had been a rather ugly homestand both on and off field, but, as the Good Guys prepared to head to California the next day, at least it had been a homestand on the winning side, instead of the losing, which, considering the Mitch slump, and poor pitching, might have been acceptable, even though it was subpar by Good Guy standards.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be the second baseman Russell, who the female lers picked as their victim of the night. He was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Kate Hudson began the tickle on his neck with fingers, as Russell's head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA! Neve Campbell was next, tickling Russell on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting his ribs:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, Rachel Leigh Cook was the next ler, attacking Russell's hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he thrashed:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA! Finally, Hilary Duff was the last ler, tickling Russell's feet with fingers, feathers, and an electric toothbrush over his soles and toes. Russell went beserk, wiggling his toes and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OKAY! OKAY! PLEASE NO MORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Russell was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Mitch had his bags packed to head for Nassau International. Having slept in the guest room, and having barely spoken to Naomi in ten days, he called a cab. "I have to go now. Maybe we just need to think. Will you be here when I get back?" Mitch asked. "Yes, Mitchell, of course I will be here when you get back. Where the fuck am I going?" Naomi asked. Mitch nodded. "Go off and think, Mitchell, and so must I. Hopefully, this was one bad week, but we''ll have to see" Naomi said. Mitch picked up his bag, and exited the apartment.
So, it had been a very rocky week for the couple, and wasnt ending with any sort of definitive resolution. Mitch had a ten day road trip, and then, who knows what would happen? That answer could only come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well Mitch raises a good point about Naomi's flying off the handle. May be something to look into at counseling. Anyway, another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, Naomi does fly off the handle some. Hopefully, the homestand was just one rocky one, and not a pattern.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

I like it

but IMO, maybe put the stories into paragraphs or something? Or at least break it up so that it isn't a large block of text.

Okay, thanks for the feedback. I do the large text, because I write the story series by series, as that is how the action for the baseball team occurs, and, in a three game series, much can happen. I'll see what I can do about the paragraphs.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back