• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Family Gatherings (FFF/M)

Well done!

Great story,Onlyfornow! What a method of punishment! How humiliating it would be to be tickled by your mother in front of other family members! :devil2: Especially as such! :veryhappy :2poke: Thanks for posting this! :smilestar

I'm glad you enjoyed it. This was the first story I've ever written and I am pleased with how it turned out. I'm still contemplating whether or not to write more stories.

Very nice story. I truly enjoyed it.
One tiny suggestion, and this of course, is optional. Everyone doesnt do it this way, but, sometimes, authors, including myself, write the laughter into the dialogue, at least a bit, so we can feel what the ticklee character is feeling. A couple of well placed "HAHAHAS" here or there, can sometimes serve to show the reader just how tortured the character feels.
As I said before, fine story, and the other thing was just a suggestion.

Mitch

You know, I was actually considering doing that, but I remembered that whenever I read stories, I usually skip the HAHAHAHAs and just go on to the next paragraph, so I decided to scrap the idea.

I'm trying to come up with new ideas for stories. Any suggestions?

Can't think of any off the top of my head, but, if I come up with an idea, I'll PM you and let you know.

Mitch

Very nice story, thanks for posting it. :D
As for suggestions for the future, have Jaime tell some of her college friends how ticklish her cousin is, and they invite him to a party ... :devil:

Alex should get revenge on his mum or sister or any one of those three woman lol. Good story by the way. :)

God, that was hot!! thanks for writing it and posting it!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back