• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cheerleader attack part 3, F/m (adult!) contains foot worship and orgasm denial.

boozer1337

NOTICE: This story is the third and final part of a 3 part series. Please read part 1 and part 2 before reading this story or the plot will be ruined for you.

This story contains extreme F/M tickling, some foot worship, and orgasm denial. If you have a problem with any of these themes, feel free not to read the story, but please don't just read it anyway and then complain about the genre.

Below is a reprint of Part 2's last paragraph, to put the story in context. Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Cheerleader Attack Part 3,

-------------------------------------

Melissa pulled Lisa over to one side. "That was quite some show, what was it all about?" Lisa played innocent "Eh, what exactly do you mean?" "Oh come on" laughed Melissa. "Is there something going on between you two?” No, of course there isn't!" replied Lisa indignantly, although Melissa noted that she went bright pink as she said this. "Well, we're all a bit wrecked, so we were thinking of going to bed, we can pick up where we left off some time tomorrow. Better to be at our best for this job, don't you agree? And besides " she added, "We don't want him passing out from exhaustion, do we? That would be no fun at all.." "Fair enough" replied Lisa. "I think I'll just stay behind for a few minutes, Gotta... Eh... Put some things into my bag from my locker..." "Riiiiiiight" said Melissa slyly. "You want some help with that?" she enquired. Lisa exclaimed "No!" a little too eagerly. She quietened and repeated "No, it's fine, you just go on ahead, I'll catch up with you in a while." "Ok," Melissa replied. "Enjoy yourself" she added quietly, and winked. The 4 of them turned and left the hall. Lisa turned back towards the changing room door, her heart pounding. "Here goes" she thought, and walked in the door.

"So, alone at last" Lisa purred as she locked the door behind the girls. She turned to face him, a superior, sexy smile on her face. Her full, radiant beauty now directed totally at him, Stan's mind reeled. He had never met a more beautiful girl, never in all his life. She was gorgeous, she truly was a goddess. Seeing his stunned expression, she tilted her head to one side and looked at him quizzically. "What is it?" she enquired innocently. "S-sorry" he stammered. "You look utterly gorgeous", he said quietly, almost whispering. She walked over to him and leant down, her face inches from his. "I can make you feel like you've never even dreamed of" she whispered, and kissed him passionately. They remained kissing for several moments, then they broke apart and just gazed into eachother's eyes. Lisa could feel Stan’s heart beating rapidly under his skin and imagined that her own must be the same. "Oh Lisa" Stan began. "Shhhh" she replied, and they kissed again. Never before had she felt so much passion. They broke apart and gazed at eachother again, lost in heaven. "How long?" was all Stan managed to get out. "Weeks" Lisa replied. "Weeks and weeks. I had almost given up hope of us ever getting together." "So had I" Stan said, again in a very quiet voice. "I'd watch you sitting there in class, or walking down the hall, and my mind would just freeze. I dreamed about asking you out, but I'm so shy, and you're so.... incredible, I didn't think I had a chance. Now I can't believe this is happening..." She smiled and replied "But it is, Stan, it is..."

They lapsed back into blissful silence, Stan maintaining contact with her beautiful eyes the whole time. "So", she said, that sly look creeping back, "You like it when I tickle you?" "ummmmm" replied Stan, not wanting to answer the question truthfully. "Cool" she said, "Because I LOVE tickling you, Stan..." She began to twirl her sexy black fingernails again. "NO" said Stan, his eyes widening. "No please, princess, no more!" Lisa continued her sexy finger waving, getting closer and closer to Stan's bare flesh and said "I think you enjoy this a lot more than you let on, Stan. Are you trying to say that the thought of me, towering above you, all-powerful, and you, utterly helpless and in my power, doesn't excite you and give you butterflies?" Stan didn't reply, he didn't want to admit anything. But his answer was etched onto his face. Lisa smirked triumphantly. "I knew it!" she declared. "You and I really ARE a perfect match!"

And with that, she dug her sharp nails into his sides, delighting in the power she had. Stan was once again reduced to a giggling, begging mess, but this time it was different. The tickling was intense. but not so intense that it left him gasping for breath, like the attack from all of them had done earlier. It left him with just enough awareness left to take in Lisa's incredible beauty, her sweet voice, and her touch. He begged her for mercy, but she had been right, there was a part of him which wanted this to continue. Lisa tickled his sides, his chest, his navel, everywhere. Her sharp, shiny black fingernails worked effortlessly to torment him. One hand mirrored the other, as she scratched his belly, attacked his underarms, pinched his nipples, and poked his ribs. "Hahaha stop iiit aha please haha hahahahah make it stop" he begged, She just giggled and continued to mercilessly tickle his navel, underarms, nipples, and sides. As she did so, she purred softly "Awww, is my little baby enjoying himself? This IS fun, isn't it?" She tossed her long, silky hair and continued, You make me feel soooo powerful, it's really turning me on... Looks like it's turning you on as well, hmmmm?" She referred to his growing erection. With one hand, she continued tickling him, with the other, she lightly stroked his balls. "I bet you'd like me to pump this for you, wouldn't you? You'd like me to take my long, sexy fingernails and stroke them up and down, up and down... It would feel soooo good, wouldn't it?"

She kept lightly stroking it as she continued "but unfortunately for you, I am in charge here and I say, you don't get to come unless I say you can!" Stan looked at her with pleading eyes and begged for mercy. "Please" he pleaded, "Please, please, beautiful princess, please give me release, as only your all powerful fingers can!" "Hmmm" said Lisa teasingly, "You'll have to do a bit better than that!" "Oh please, divine goddess, please..." he begged, and begged, but she just giggled and kept tickling him. She delighted in the power she had over him, and giggled again. He howled and thrashed in agony as she probed his sides with her fingernails and kept him on the edge of release with her other hand. “awww” she teased, “Is this bothering you? Is it annoying? Does it make you just want to go crazy, to be controlled and teased like this? Do you want me to stop? Oh, but I’m having soooo much fun watching you squirm” she laughed. Stan was nowhere. On one hand, he was in hell, with her torturous tickling driving him insane as she circled his navel, poked his ribs, relentlessly stroked him, keeping on the edge, but on the other hand, he was in heaven, gazing into her perfect, deep eyes. She smiled sweetly at him, and every time she winked at him his heart skipped a beat. "Mwahaha" she purred, as Stan begged and pleaded for mercy,
Finally, she extended her long, smooth leg to his face. "Beg to kiss it." she ordered. "Oh please, your highness, please let me kiss your almighty feet and beg for your mercy!” She was tickling him the whole time so the words came out amid howls of laughter. She smirked and said "But of course!" and placed her right foot on his face. Her other foot was rubbing all over his chest, and giving him occasional sharp tickling jabs in the ribs. "Kiss my sole" she ordered. He immediately kissed and licked every inch of her bare sole. Once or twice, she angled her foot so as he was sucking her toes, other times, he would kiss her heel, arch, and sole. She giggled as he did this. "My oh my, this really is enjoyable, having someone worship me like a goddess. " "You ARE a goddess" Stan replied happily. She giggled at this. "Please, beautiful goddess, please stop tickling me and give me release! PLEASE, I don't think I can stand it anymore princess, I really don't... " He went back to kissing her sexy foot. "Hmmm" she considered, "Well I suppose I _COULD_ consider it, but do I really want to?" She pursed her lips with an innocent look of mock concern on her face while wriggling her long nails all over his sides and navel.. Stan kissed her foot again and begged in earnest, "PLEASE, princess, pretty pretty please". Lisa smiled and gave him a wink. She swung around, so as she was now looking into his eyes, and began to pump his cock with her feet. Her long, sleek hair fell around his face, and she brushed it off gently. She ripped off the ropes that held his arms down, and he threw his arms around her. She kissed him. But this time, they didn't break apart, the kiss went on, and on. "I love you, Stan" she whispered. "I'm more sure of that now than ever." "Oh Lisa" he replied, "beautiful, amazing princess, I love you too, with all my heart. " They smiled at eachother as they kept kissing, and as Lisa's feet brought him closer and closer to orgasm. And as he finally came, amidst waves of pleasure coursing through him, with Lisa's kiss growing deeper and more passionate every second, and with her fingernails tickling his underarms very softly and sexily, he knew this was where he belonged, this was where he wanted to be, with her, in her arms, in her embrace, for ever.

Last edited:
Awesome!

:poke3: Great job on this,Boozer! I like the little twist you threw in turning this into a love story! What a lucky young man Stan is! Lisa`s tickling and teasing was awesome! What a position to be in! Thanks for posting this! :poke3:

Thanks ^_^
I knew from the start that I didn't want this story to have a heavy or depressing ending as a lot of them do, and I actually wrote most of this before part 2. I knew this was how I wanted it to end, part 2 was basically meant as a bridge, for parts 1 and 3, since I knew Stan and Lisa had to be alone for the final part.

Glad you liked it!

boozer1337 said:
Thanks ^_^
I knew from the start that I didn't want this story to have a heavy or depressing ending as a lot of them do, and I actually wrote most of this before part 2. I knew this was how I wanted it to end, part 2 was basically meant as a bridge, for parts 1 and 3, since I knew Stan and Lisa had to be alone for the final part.

Glad you liked it!

Thank you. I don't really enjoy those stories where the 'lee really hates it forever.

Glad you all liked it. I've been writing a story about Stan and Lisa a few months on, post it in a while...

I'm usually not a fan of male tickling, but this was super hot. Thanks for writing it. :cool:
Actually I didn't used to be a fan of being tickled, but I've changed my opinion on that too. What's happening to me? :shock:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back