• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

American High PBS F/F

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Well, last night I was wacthing the PBS show 'American High' while re-arranging my apt, since on a Sat. night that's what I do 'cause there's no tickling going on in Dallas..... Well, this episode dealt with a teen girl and her mother who was divorced and how they needed to move into a new house. The entire episode was about how they had trouble getting along and I was paying less and less attention to it. Right at the end, though, before the credits, I head lots of laughter, play fighting and threats. Apparently some mother-daughter tickling was going on ( ribs, I believe). I saw just enough that the mon had the daughter pinned down, was pulling her arms over her head, and, unable to tickle that way, went down and kissed her daughter's neck, which tickled the girl immensly. It was great!

And nust an opionoin on inner-family, or under-age tickling. OBVIOUSLY, there was great affection between these two people, but there was no sex/incest. I personally am not bothered by family tickling or underage tickling as long as sex isn't involved - WHY? Because that's how I got into tickling....my early, formative years being spent being held down and tickled by mom..... somehow I equated that with affection, and, for who knows whatever reason, it became something I sought out; a fetish. Tickling gained sexual overtones LATER, with the confusing, stressfull and unwelcome onset of puberty, but even then the affection side outways the sexual. I like tickling and being tickled by females, and only ones I like. Sex- can deal with or without it. But the tickling urge is always there... the AFFECTION attracion to tickling is always present. So there.

Sounds great! I feel the same way-I am not bothered in a mainstream scene if the girl is in her late teens because it reminds me of being that age myself (which wasn't TOO long ago!) This sounds like a good scene!

Just found out from another member.. apparently, the attack is intiated by the kid and is almost fully carried out by the kid, with the mom on the defensive.....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back