• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

By Request-Syella And Friends Tickle, And Break, Michelle Nicole F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
By Request-Syella And Friends Tickle, And Break, Michelle F/F

Michelle was the most arrogant girl on campus. Tall, thin, and Asian, with china blue eyes, she, in her own mind, was queen of the campus social sect. Everyone, it seemed, especially the girls, followed her lead. She always seemed to have the largest crowd sitting around her at lunch every day, and other girls wanted to dress, and act, like she did.
Syella, and her friends, who gathered at their own table every day, sat across the lunchroom, and stared at Michelle with envy. Whenever their paths crossed, Michelle had a certain haughtyness to her, probably even more so, than to any other group on campus. Simply put, Michelle treated Syella and friends poorly, acting condescending, rude, and snobbish to them. For years, it seemed that Syella could do nothing about this treatment, as Michelle just kept acting the same way, day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year. Then, one day, in senior year of college, an opportunity arose. There was going to be a sorority party at a house off campus, that Michelle would be present at, and would be easy for Syella to crash. The night approached, and the group waited, a plan of revenge in mind.
On the night of the party, probably 500 people were gathered in the sorority house, girls, and guys. The challenge would be to get Michelle into a room, and to lock the door, and keep her in there long enough, before her friends could rescue her, to give the snobbish girl her just desserts.
Syella and her friends slipped into the party, virutally unnoticed, due to the hundreds of people who were there that night. Everyone, it seemed was already tipsy, from the booze that was flowing. As it was an off campus frat house, bedamned to the rules, as there would likely be dozens of drunk people sleeping it off, on the floor, come morning. As they entered, Syella, and her two friends nonchlantly searched the house for Michelle They found her, in an upstairs bedroom, talking to, and neck nuzzling with, a guy. Michelle was intoxicated herself, but not drunk, and then, when the guy left, and Michelle lay down, and slipped off her shoes, her bare feet exposed, and clant in a skimpy dress, the opportunity arose.
Syella's friend nonchlantly locked the door, as Syella sat on the bed, with the increasingly intoixcated, and sleepy Michelle , who seemed to be drifting from alertness, into sleepyness. While Michelle was on the bed, Syella and her friend had the opportunity to take rope from the bag they had brought, and fasten Michelle hands and feet to the four posts of the bed. She may have known what was happening, but it's also likely that she might have been too intoxicated to really be paying attention. Then, when she did realize, she became furious, and demanded to be untied: "What the hell are you doing, syella!? Why am I all tied up?" Michelle demanded. "You are a very arrogant girl, Michelle. You have treated me like dirt for years, and now, you are going to get yours, I am going to tickle you to death!" Syella said, with an evil grin. Michelle scoffed. "I'm not ticklish, syella, and even if I was, a little, by the time I get back to campus, you will be ruined. I will tell everyone what you did, and you will be shunned. If you untie me now, and leave quietly, maybe you can save yourself. If not, God help you" Michelle spouted. Syella didnt listen, and frankly didnt care. She had been tormented by Michelle for so many years, that she couldnt pass an opportunity like this up. Besides, they would all be graduating in a few months, so whatever damage would be done, would be minimal. Syella's friends were her friends, and, they would surely understand the motivation behind the tickle attack.
Syella, not paying attention to Michelle's threats, began to tickle Michelle on her neck with fingers. The beautiful Asian girl tried to resist, but giggled some, and moved her head a little:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! " See, I told you, syella, I'm a bit ticklish, but nothing I can't handle. It is futile. No one can break me, not even the strongest guy" Syella was undaunted, she continued the tickling, moving from the neck with her fingers, down to Michelle Nicole's armpits, running her armpits in Michelle armpits, like spiders, as the latter continued to giggle, but, seemed to handle it, with not too much of a hysterical reaction:HHEHEHHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NOT TOO BAD, THIS ISNT TOO TICKLISH! I CAN DEAL WITH A LITTLE TICKLISH SYELLA, IT'S FUN! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down Michelle body, Syella's friend took over, tickling Michelle on her sides, ribs, and belly, as the latter continued the giggles:AHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! NOT SO BAD, THIS IS FUTILE" The arrogant Michelle continued. Syella then took back over, attacking Michelle on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees, as Michelle giggled more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHE! Then, with an evil grin, both Syella and her friend postioned themselves at Michelle feet. Flawless, with white creamy soles, they were the only mega ticklish part of Michelle beautiful body. A lump formed in her throat, as Syella and her friend moved near her feet. Michelle had been foot tickled by her brother, and family members, in her life, and it had been torture. Now, she was helpless, with no friends to protect her, all of them locked out of the room, with syella's friend standing guard at the door. "You're done, right, you're not going to tickle me anymore" Syella grinned "What's the matter, Michelle , are your little feetsies ticklish? " "Y...Yes, they are. I hate when people tickle my feet. My brother torments me with foot tickles all the time. What can I do to get you to not tickle my feet? Michelle asked, with a pleading look. "You can do nothing, Michelle . We are going to tickle your feet, long, and hard, and maybe you will learn not to be so arrogant" Syella said, with a huge smirk. Michelle closed her eyes, readying herself for the torture, as Syella and her friend moved in like hungry wolves at her flawless, white, creamy, smooth, Asian soles. Syella took Michelle bare left foot, and attacked it with fingers, as the latter flexed her toes hard, and began to shriek:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG SYELLA I CANT STAND TO HAVE MY FEET TICKLEDDDD! STAHPPPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE ! Michelle's pleas fell on deaf ears, as Syella's friend attacked her right foot, and under her toes with fingers, as Michelle shrieked and begged some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEE! OMG NO PLEASE STTAPPPPPP! FEEET SOOOOOO TICKLISHHHHHHH! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHE!
Syella and her friend were far from finished, as each of them took a feather from the bag of tricks they had brought, and moving in, tickled both of Michelle's feet at the same time, and under and inbetween her toes, with two feathers, as Michelle screamed, and begged for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEEE! PLEASSE NOOOOO! TWO OF YOU AT ONCE I CANNOT HANDDLE! THOOSEEEE FEATTTHHHERRSS TICKLEEEE LIKEEEE MADDDDD! NOOOOO! PLESASSSEEE STTAPPPPPP! NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEE! Grinning at outlets in the wall, Syella and her friend plugged in two electric toothbrushes they had brought, and then, brought them to the bed, turned them on, and began to run them, at the same time, over both of Michelle's bare feet, and all ten of her toes. The vibrating sensation was maddening, as Michelle flexed her toes as hard as she could, wiggled them every which way, and screamed for mercy, tears in her eyes:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHE! THE VIBRATING SENSATION FROM TWO I CANNNNTTT STANNDDDD! PLEEEASEE! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVEEEE THIS? ILLL DDOOOOOOO ANYYYYTHINNGGG! JUSTTTT PLEEASSEEEE STAHPPPP TICKLING MY POOR FEETSIESSSS! THEY ARE SOO TICKLISH! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE!
Michelle could hardly breathe, and then Syella said:" Will you stop acting so arrogant, and haughty taughty, and treat everyone with respect. If you promise to turn over a new leaf, we will untie you, and let you go. Oh, and you cannot tell anyone about this tickle torture, or, I promise, there will be retailiation. You need to get rid of your attitude, Michelle you are no better than anyone else" Syella said, firmly. "Okay, okay, I will, stay for the party, and have fun. Just please untie me, and dont tickle me anymore. I promise that starting now, everyone equal. I am sorry I was so arrogant. I want us to be nice" With that, Syella untied Michelle , and the party lasted long into the night, with no mention of the tickle. That Monday, when everyone returned to campus, Michelle was quite different, and no one quite knew why. Syella, however, grinned knowingly, as she had changed Michelle Nicole, with the night of tickle torture.

The End

The moral of the story for Michelle: Dont be rude to other girls, and dont show of your feet, as it gets you in tickle trouble.

Last edited:
nicely written. I like it.

Say, would you mind commenting on my story? It's still on the first page, called Family Gatherings.

Thank you, and sure, I will, let me go look at it.

Mitch

You're quite welcome, syella. Glad you enjoyed.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back