• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Far Western Vistors, Second Time Welcomers, And, Better, Or Worse?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to California, where they went four and five. They began the trip by losing two of three in San Fransisco, and then proceeded to win two of three in San Diego, and lose two of three again in Los Angeles. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand.
When Mitch arrived home, at midnight Sunday night, Naomi was lying on the couple's bed, barefoot, her inviting bare soles staring right at Mitch. When Mitch came into the room, he tried to break the ice, by greeting Naomi in a cordial, and non combative, way. At that point, the couple hadn't made love for over a month, and, Mitch looked at his sexy, barefoot, ticklish, wife lying on the bed, and wondered what the current homestand would bring. "Nai, can we please talk? We've barely said three words to each other in a month, and I just want to get this back on track" Mitch said, trying to be diplomatic. "I guess you want some of this hot, ticklish, Australian body, hey, American? You want to sweet talk me, and then fuck my brains out, and for us to make believe everything is okay" Naomi said, defensively. "No, Nai, I know things are far from okay, but I want them to get better. If we dont talk, we cant settle this. Relationships without communication can't survive. Do you want our relationship to die, Nai? Is that what you're looking for?" Mitch asked. "Mitchell, if I wanted our relationship to die, I wouldnt still be here, would I? I am lying here, reading my book, waiting for my husband to come home. I still love you, Mitchell. If I wanted to leave, I would have gone. We need to get better. We cant go on like this" Naomi said. "Can we.. make love. I havent touched you in a month, and I need you. It wont make it all better, and I wont tie you up, or ask you to do ladders, or what not. Please, just let me touch you. You're the only woman I want, the only woman I ever wanted, and the only woman I ever will want" Mitch appealed. Silently, Naomi took off her nightgown, revealing sexy black underwear. "Get undressed, and come here, American. I promise you, that what we're about to do, in no way gets you off the hook, or solves what is wrong between us, but, because I still love you, and I myself need some, then okay. We still have many things to deal with" Naomi said. Mitch undressed, and the couple made love. He briefly tickled Naomi's soles, and she let out girlish squeals. While he did kiss her feet a bit, and suck on her toes, Mitch was just grateful to be able to be intimate with his wife again. As he devoured her beautiful body, he kept saying to her:" You are so beautiful, I love you so much" Clearly, the couple needed to express themselves physically, but, as to whether or not it helped to solve the issues, that remained to be seen.
The next night, the Good Guys began a nine game homestand, at the ballpark, against Washington. Kate Hudson was on the mound. She was masterful, allowing but four hits, and striking out nine, as the Good Guys hit three solo homers, which were all they needed, to come away with a 3-0 win. Gil Bellows pitched the following night. He, too, pitched very well, allowing but one run in six innings, as the Good Guys pounded out ten hit, and won, 6-1. Charlize Theron could not complete the sweep on Wednesday, as she gave up five runs, and the Good Guys could not recover, dropping the game by a 5-4 score.
Thursday was an off day. That day, in counesling, while the couple had been making love that week, Naomi informed Mitch of a situation she had come up with in her head. "It seems to me that we need a system of reward and penalty in our marriage. If we get along, either on the computer, the phone, or in person, you get a good point. If we fight, or you piss me off, you get penalized. You might get things like sex, if we both need it, but your special things that you like, of foot smelling, and ladders, you may not earn. I want you to treat me right, Mitchell, no free passes" Naomi said. "That doesnt seem fair, Nai" Mitch said, trying to appeal to Naomi. "Maybe not, but, other husbands who did to their wives what you did to me, would have been divorced by now. You do many things to piss me off, Mitchell, and it seems that if I just automatically let you smell my feet, or go up the ladder for you, that you will take both those things, and me for granted." Naomi said. "So, I'm guessing I dont get those this homestand then?" Mitch asked. "Probably not, the way things have been going. If you dont piss me off between now and Wednesday, we'll see, but, dont count on it. You'll still get tickling, sex, and foot worship, unless you really send me into a fury, but, the other stuff, you need to earn" Naomi said, seriously. Mitch didnt like it, but he had no choice.
The Phillies came to town on Friday. Neve Campbell pitched well, but lost,
2-1. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched a very gritty game on Saturday, eight shutout innings, as the Good Guys got a run in the bottom half of the eighth, and hung on, to give Cook, and the team, a win, 1-0. Kate Hudson had the ball on a sunny, not uncomfortable, 90 degree, Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate pitched well, scattering six hits, and allowing two runs, in the eight innings she worked. Tied 2-2 in the eighth, the Good Guys erupted for four runs, on a Ed Burns Grand Slam homer. The bullpen had some problems in the ninth, but Hilary Duff slammed the door, to give the Good Guys, and Hudson, a 6-3 Sunday Afternoon win.
The Reds visted Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series. Gil Bellows had his turn on Monday night. Gil got hit often, allowing four runs in six innings, and the Good Guys didnt have enough offensively that evening, dropping the game by a 4-2 score. Charlize Theron had the ball on Tuesday, wanting to atone for her rough outing earlier in the week. She did, giving up only two runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys got many hits, and walked away with a 5-2 win. Neve Campbell was on the mound, on a hazy, humid, 89 degree day, in front of a sellout. She had allowed only two runs, earlier in the week, and lost. This time, she didnt pitch as well, allowing three runs in six innings. The Good Guys, however, had their hitting shoes on that day. Tied, 3-3 in the sixth, the team erupted for six runs, on three two run homers. The six runs were all the bullpen needed, as the Good Guys finished off a 9-3 clubbing, to complete a six and three homestand. Once again, it had been a fine homestand on field, but off, it was still shaky.
When Mitch and Naomi got home from dinner with the team that night, they went into the bedroom, and closed the door. "I'm going to do what you love, American, but it doesnt mean everything is okay, because it isnt. I just dont want you to go off thinking:" Oh, that bitch Australian who makes me miserable" Naomi said. "I dont think that, but thank you" Mitch replied. Mitch knelt down on the floor, and Naomi dropped her shoes, and gave Mitch her bare feet, which he took, and inhaled. His penis began to swell. "Thank you" Mitch said. "You're welcome, American" Naomi replied. "Nai, can we do it, my, I'm all" Mitch asked Naomi began to undo her pants:" Yes, we can do it, American. If I didnt still love you so much, there's no way you could get away with this, as we are, but, I do, so, it's okay" Naomi said. Naomi and Mitch had a quickie, and then she went up the ladder barefoot. "Thank you, I love you, and I hope we have a better homestand next time" Mitch said.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be Mitch, who wanted to be tickled, after the troubles he was having with Naomi. Mitch was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in his underwear. Kate Hudson began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted from side to side, and the laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Working down, Rachel Leigh Cook was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he howled, and thrashed:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, Neve Campbell was the next ler, tickling Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as he bucked:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Finally, Naomi was the last ler, positioning herself at Mitch's feet. Naomi attacked Mitch's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over Mitch's soles. Mitch went beserk, jerking his feet as much as a bounds would allow, and howling with laughter:HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA! OKAY! OKAY WIFEY! I GIVE UP ALREADY! NOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi did drive Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington DC. "What happened this homestand doesnt take away our problems, American. It was just a truce, but the situation hasnt been settled. We have much to work on. Go off, play well, and I will be here when you get back" Naomi said.
So, it had been a homestand of truce, but, what of the problems? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well they're making some progress anyway. Somewhat odd approach of using a point scale but I suppose whatever works. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, I know a point scale is odd, but this couple has an odd marriage, so sometimes they use odd approaches.
My pm explained to you about the next couple of days, so, stay tuned, there will be more to come, either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back