• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Midna tickling adventure

Midna

TMF Novice
Midna tickling adventure (f/f)

Part 1 and 2 of the series

This might seem weird compared to the other stories, as its in roleplay style. If you don't know, Midna is the cute imp in my sig.

*I am sitting down, crossed leg, with Midna sitting in my lap, also crossed leg*
Me: Hi, my names Sarah
Midna: and my name is Midna
Me: Midna here is ticklish
*Midna looks up at me*: no I'm not
*Looks down at her*: yes you are
Midna: No, I'm not!
Me: oh no? *I quickly poke at her sides and tickle her*
Midna: eeh hehehe *she struggles for a momment then manages to get of my lap*
Me: see, told you :p
Midna: yeah, well you're ticklish as well *she leaps at me*

END of part 1
Part 2

*Midnight, I'm in bed, under the blanket sleeping. Midna is on top of the blanket also sleeping. Suddenly she stirs and wakes up. She rubs her eyes for a momment and stretches her arms before looking around. She notices my feet are sticking out from under the blanket. She gets an evil look in her eyes.*
*Midna leans over to my feet and strokes her finger up my sole. My foot moves slightly. She grins and repeats, this time constantly tickling my foot. My feet start moving around and I start silently giggling in my sleep. After a while I wake up and noticing she is tickling my feet, slowly and quietly raise my body to catch her.*
*I quickly go to grab her, but she disapears and reapears on top of my head.*
Me: why you! *I try to grab her on my head, but she disapears again*
*She reapears floating in midair at the end of my bed and sticks her tongue out at me*
*I get out of bed and start to chase her, running out of the bedroom. A few seconds later she reapears ontop of my bed. She looks out of the room, listening to me searching for her. She laughs silently and gets under the blanket and goes asleep*

END of part 2

Next story: Wii play, we tickle

Last edited:
What an original format for a tickling story! I love the silly playfulness of the scene and, whilst it's obviously very short, it still manages to sketch out a nice personality for each of the characters. Well, that they're both very playful and cheeky anyway. :p Good job.

Very interesting structure to a story. I like it. Thanks.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back