• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickler Vampirer Chronicles M/M

Tickle_Mistress

Long before Dracula took his place in history there were a breed of vampirers who did not need blood to sustain thier existance. Theydid not fear the sunlight or live in the night. They sustained themselves on laughter... wild and hysterical laughter. Their pale skin became pink and flushed when filled in a room with laughing victims. The laughter also had to be accompanied by phyisical contact with their skin... the contackt that only ticklng could provide. These vampirers were both tickler and ticklee, each having a personal tickler. they searched for their victims anywhere they could. The tickler vampirers preyed on young males who were extremely ticklish. The vampirers hd a kind of second sense when they came in contact with one whom was of a ticklish nature. Once they met their ticklee, they lured him to their lair to strip him, strap him up and tickle him mercilessly. When the victim was at the height of hysterical laughter, the vampirer grew powerful and ready to be tickled himself. Vampirers were most vulnerable when they have become weakened, most ticklish when they are in search of their victims.

Valriken was the most ruthless, yet most ticklish of all his brethren. He hid in the corners of the City, insearch of his prey. He had a personal tickler who was as ruthless a tickler as Valriken himself, tickling every in of valriken til he screamed for mercy.

This particular evening, the air was warm, the colors of the setting sun crimson, and Valriken walked the streets to find the the man who his radar was tuned into. His walk brought him to the courtyard of the University of Ungar. There was a young student sitting on a bench in the twilight. Valriken was immediately attracted to him and sat down next to him.

The two began talking about the book the student was reading. Shortly, the two got up and began walking towards Valriken's lair. The young student is Wolfen and he ws completely taken in by Valriken's knowlege and charm. Valriken lured Wolfen to his lair because he was becoming very weak and needed ticklish laughter to restore his strength.

Valriken openned the door and led Wolfin in. "Come and let me show you my home and my collection." Wolfen walked and looked around at the tapestries and the portraits. Without realizing it, Walriken had lured Wolfen into his "chamber" and locked the door.

Wolfen looked around and became nervous. "Why did you lock the door? What is this place?" Valriken and his personal tickler, Mobius laughed and stood on either side of Wolfen.

"I have you here because you are so very ticklish and I need your laughter to live. Mobius, please strip out "guest" and tie him to the grail." Mobius took hold of Wolfen and began taking off his clothing. Wolfen began to struggle, but Valriken grabbed him and held him while Mobius finished removing his cloths.

Wolfen's body was muscular and firm. Sweat from nervousness made his body glisten in the torchlight. Mobius pushed him towards the shackles and slide his struggling arms into the cuffs. As the locks snapped shut, Wolfen's bare body was raised slightly so his feet could be shackled in a "stock brace" so the bottoms of his feet could be tickled.

"Please ...PLEASE ... !! lET ME GO! Please .... !!" Wolfen struggled and pulled at the chains but could not break free. Valriken laughed and began stripping. Wolfen's eyes grew wide when Valriken began stroking his ribs with his long nails. Laughter grew in the pit of his belly as Valriken's nails kept tickling each rib. Finnally, Wolfen exploded with uncontrolable laughter. Valriken moved his nails to Wolfen's belly, making him laugh even harder.

Valriken felt his strength growing as he kept tickling Wolfen's firm belly. Wolfen bounced as he shrieked with laughter. Mobius began running his fingertips over the bottoms of Wolfen's bare feet, causing him to becaome frenzied. Wolfen's feet were extremely ticklish and Mobius was an expert foot tickler.

Wolfen began pleading for mercy as he became more and more exhusted. Wolfen was also becoming very arroused from all ther tickling. Valriken noticed this and began to run a feather under wolfen's genitals. Wolfin bucked with every feather stroke.

End Part 1

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back