• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Resident evil T (all /F)

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
((I made this a while ago, and posted it on ATF, though I got HDS to give me a copy. So I went over, and tried to correct all the errors. This story takes place in the first game, it's different I know, but at the time I had forgotten just exactly how the game went. So here's my first story on here, so please post comments, and any helpful advice. All you all like it.))

Resident Evil T:

Jill rubbed her gloved hands, which cut of half from the finger, together as the chilly air was keeping her body cold. The rotors swirled above keeping the helicopter in the air, though it made a loud sound that block the person’s voice even if he was right next to you. Jill moved her torso a bit in the blue police outfit, rubbing her hands, and wiggling her toes in their socks. She looked up from her hands to focus her gaze on a man, who turned to look at her. “You’re a bit fidgety, are you cold?” The man asked. He had slick back brownish hair, though at this time at night it looked black.

He wore a regular swat outfit; he had brown eyes, as Jill looked into them for a while; and than she shook her head. “No, I’m fine.” She turned to look outside to the window; it was a cold July night, as the forest look so calm, and yet it gave off a creepy vibe. It was hard to wonder what was down there, what had gotten Bravo team.

Jill looked as the wind blew the trees, she could help wondering why, or how S.T.A.R.S. Bravo team had been knocked out of communication. Was it really human cannibals, the reports didn’t give much info except on the attacks being cannibalistic. Jill shiver at the thought, of people breaking in her home, and eating her body with there teeth filling there stomachs with her blood. Her body tensing at the thought, it was so weird, and unexplainable to her. She couldn’t even ponder why someone would eat another human being, was it solely based on survival, or maybe insanity. Jill could remember her training on the human mind, it was mainly meant to help keep operatives sane, though it also helped them to understand what criminals were thinking.

The Helicopter slowly came to a land, as one by one the S.T.A.R.S. Alpha team came out holding there guns, and flashlights. As they moved around, looking carefully at everything in the shadows. Then a voice cut through the icy air to the operatives, “Over here, I found them.” As they turned to look at a beaten helicopter, that was the Bravo team’s helicopter. Jill ran over, but stopped as she looked at dogs over something feasting. She stood there, as they looked up, Jill realized they weren’t dogs, but something different, something she didn’t want to know about. She pulled out her handgun as a dog barked loudly at her, out of fear she walked back tripping on a branch to land on her butt, and dropping her gun.

Jill put her arm up in defense, but it wasn’t needed as the dog was shot down by a bullet into its head. Chris ran over, “Lets get out of here.” He shouted as he grabbed Jill’s hand yanking her to her feet. As he pulled her by the hand, both running through the cool forest, full of darkness, and with only a small flashlight to help lead them both. Then Chris saw a human shape ahead, putting his flashlight up saw man wearing a swat uniform. “Barry, were being chase.” Barry guy a bit taller than Chris, he carried a .44 Magnum as he held it up with both arms shooting at the dogs chasing behind them. As Chris ran past Barry he yelled at him, “Let’s go.” Barry nodded, as he turned running off, the three came across another man, Albert Wesker. The four of them ran through the dark forest towards the helicopter site, to find it had taken off, with no choice they; and the dog like creatures chasing them quickly made the choice of running away, as they soon after a good bit of running found a mansion. Here is where the four took cover, from the dog like creatures.

Jill panted, trying to get air into her lungs, “What were those things?” she questioned.

“That’s a good question; I’d like to know myself.” Barry said as he reloaded his gun. Jill stood straight up, shocked as she hit her pockets fumbling for her gun.

“Oh no, I’ve lost my gun.” She said feeling rather stupid, as she bowed her head, but to her surprise she looked into a black handgun.

“Here, don’t lose it.” Said Chris, as Jill smiled taking the handgun.

“Thanks. Now where are we?” Jill now being able to observe her surroundings, it looked like the regular creepy mansion in the movies, the old furniture, the stale air, the dust upon every item, and of course the decoration that made you wonder if you really were in a movie. The four of them looked to each other hoping the other knew, though not one of them knew exactly where they were.

“Well, it seems we will have to split up, to go looking for whoever owns this place. Maybe we can use a telephone, or some sort of device to help us out of here. Chris, you and I will go look on the right side. Barry, and Jill you go look on the left side. If anything happens; meet back here.” Albert, the team leader, said giving them there duty. The three nodded, as Barry, with Jill headed into on of the mansion doors.

The long table ahead, the antique décor, that showed the meaning of fancy with fire places, silver silverware, large shadier, and extraordinary golden candles. Barry stopped looking ahead, his gaze caught with something on the ground. Jill looked to see what it was, as she took a step back gasping at what she saw. It was a puddle of blood, but why was it there. Barry walked forward, and bent down. He looked it over, “Jill you go on ahead, I want to look at this.” Jill nodded in response. She walked down the long room over to a door, there she opened it. It seemed much darker, not as fancy, and it gave Jill the hebie jeepies. As she walked forward, a bit cautious as her heart started beating faster. She took step by step, looking around, being as alert as she could. Her hands shaking a bit as she tried to steady the gun, than she jumped as she looked at something, and felt her heart race even faster. She looked at something she had hoped she wouldn’t have to of seen. A dead body lay on the floor, it was a S.T.A.R.S member from bravo team, as Jill walked forward, she than heard a small moanish growl. She slowly turned her head, and looked into something she had never seen. She fell back as the gun in her holster was pushed out; her eyes were big as she quivered in her boots looking at something. Something that wasn’t human, or not anymore. His mouth was open, his eyes looked dead, his clothes were ripped, and his had a somewhat limp. Jill reached for her gun, but found an empty holster. As the nonhuman launched forward towards Jill. Jill on impulse rolled dodging the figure. As she got up, she took a few steps back as she watched it slowly get up, and walk towards her its arms up going to grab her. Jill put her hands up to block his arms as he grabbed her shoulders. Than it opened its mouth as it leaned in towards her neck.

The first reaction from Jill was, “He’s going to bite me.” That shout rang through her mind. As her hands came back, and with her palm straight to his face to push it away. Then she felt its hand on her left should go down her body to her ribs. As part of her mouth went up in a small smirk, its hands moving on her side, as she tried to not giggle, or laugh. Jill than in a flurry, pushed him back, and pulled out her knife. Her knife going straight to the side of it’s head. As it stopped moving, and fell to the ground. Jill breathing a bit slower as she took in huge breathes. She shook her head, as she turned to the dead body of the bravo member. She wanted to turned, and run. Though she knew she had to check his body, which is what she did quickly taking a small video tape, and his ID. She heard something, as she quickly turned seeing the thing she stabbed twitching; she couldn’t believe it was moving. She shook her head, and took off in a dash. She jumped over the zombie like body, through the small way she had come through the door; closing it quickly breathing a bit easier. Than she noticed something was wrong, the dinning room was here, but Barry wasn’t. She walked forward, nor was the bloods stain. “What’s going on?” Jill said to herself. Jill walked forward, she sighed a bit, “Barry where did you go?”

Jill had headed into the main room. “This is where, we are suppose to go.” Her hand went along her side, “Did that thing try to tickle me?” her hand rubbing her side than shaking her head, “No way! That thing wanted to eat me. It was probably feeling how tender I am.” Jill waited as the encounter played over, and over in her mind. It seemed so weird, if something that evil was trying to tickle her. That couldn’t be possible….or was she just to naïve. She put her knees into her chest putting her arms around them; as she sighed. Jill was a strong, fit, trained well, intelligence, and all around great woman. Though anyone would be a bit freaked at what she saw, with dead bodies, and weird things that “looked” like they were going to eat her. She couldn’t tell the time, but it felt like hours had gone by. She got up, and brushed her self off. “Well if they wouldn’t come help me. So I will go help them.” She nodded, and walked forward her hand reached out. She was scared, but she shook her head. “What would Barry, Albert, and….Chris would say? They’d try to be my big heroes.” Jill smiled, with a bit of blush thinking of her friends. They gave her warm fuzzes, and a reason to go on. She took a deep breathed; than headed into through another door of the mansion. This room was different, it was much creepier, and was darker. Jill still feeling the warm fuzzes walked a bit fast, keeping her ears; along with eyes ready. Though how could see know see was being watched. How could see know what was laying in the darkness awaiting her.

Jill walked through the halls, she walked down admiring the décor, but mainly wanted to look for a communication device. It seemed this mansion had no telephones what so ever; it was different, and it was weird. It felt like something had taken them, or made sure you couldn’t find them. Jill walked biting her lip as she opened a door, and look inside. She sighed, “Finally, a study of some sort.” She walked, went rummaging through the papers. There was no phone, just tons, and tons of paper with weird chemical equations. Jill knew chemistry, but not enough to understand this kind. She sighed, than looked at something; it must have been left behind on accident. Her hand reached out for a small vial, it glowed a faint red. As Jill looked it, something was inside, but Jill didn’t know what it was. Her eyes scanned over it, “What is this?” Jill questioned. Jill having not being so good at finding out; put in one of her pouches to be put on hold.

From a secret room a man watched security cameras, “…I can’t believe they left a sample. She found a sample.” The man spoke with frustration. He sat there, in the shadows covering his body; he leaned back in the rolley computer chair. As he nodded, “Well I guess I’ll battle test the special zombies.” He turned his attention to another person Chris Redfield. “I might need to deal with him in the same manner.”

Jill walked down the hall, as she opened a glass door, and walked out into a dark garden like place. She walked forward, and down the small stairs. Than stopped, looking up. “What the hell!” she said in surprise as she looked at a gang of zombies. She turned to see a few blocking the door, she pulled out her gun. “This is just great. Well I’m not going to be eaten.” Holding her handgun up, Jill pulled the trigger as the loud bang was hear, along with seeing the aftershock of the bullets hitting the zombies in regions on there body. Jill aimed for there head, a weakness she had learn. The night was cold, though Jill’s adrenaline kept her warm as she let loose bullets into the zombies heads, chest, legs, and anything else to stop them. Jill had reloaded, finding ammo around, only twice; but now she heard a horrible sound. As the gun’s hammer struck down, but only a click was heard; Jill was out of bullets.

Jill wasn’t going down so easily, as the zombies grew closer she pulled her knife; reaching out in a stab swipe motion to any that got to close. Though she couldn’t hold them off, and soon had lost her knife as she stabbed a zombie; not being able to get it out. Jill panicked for a bit, now not having any weapons besides her body. Jill being the tuff girl she was; wasn’t giving up just yet. Jill put her arms up defensively like a boxer, and as a zombie approach she gave him a uppercut to his jaw that knocked him to the floor. Than use her peripheral vision to see a zombie getting close, she reached out with her leg to give him a karate like kick the face. Though this didn’t help Jill, as she now stood on her right foot only, with her left foot in the face of a zombie who had grabbed her left ankle. The zombie than pushed her back so she lost balance, hitting the cold outside ground. She grunted to the pain, as she her back arched a bit from the pain. Than she let a yelp as she felt something grab her wrists, she turned her head to the left to see a zombie holding her left wrist. Than she turned to the right as another zombie held her right wrist. Jill kicked her legs up, but found two more zombies to hold them down her ankles. “Oh no! There going to eat me now!” she yelled to her self. “Go away, you damn Zombies! Don’t eat me!” she hoped by some miracle they would listen to her, as she shrugged to get free. The zombies held her tightly down though as the one on the left moved its hand over to Jill. She looked at the hand, “Nnnnnnoooo don’t eat me!” She pleaded, as the hand reached for her armpit, Jill scrunched her eyes in fear. Than when it seemed she would be eaten, she felt something weird. Something that made her a smile, as her body jerked to get away as the zombie used a finger slowly going over her armpit in a circle.

“Whhhhaaatttt…..are yoooouuu….doing?” she held had opened her eyes to look as the zombie’s finger moved in to her hollow pit scratching at her surface making a giggle come from her mouth. “Hehehehe stop it, don’t tickle hehehehe.” Her body squirming to get away from the tickling fingers as it soon started using all 5. Jill bursted into giggles as was barely able to control that. “Eheheheheh stop it ehehehehehehehehe.” Than she bursted into laughter, as the other zombie used his hand to tickle her right hollow pit with its hand. “HEHEHEHE ahahahahaha no ehehehe ahahahah stop it.” She laughed as they tickle her armpits. Than she squeal as she felt something move her blue shirt higher showing her white, pale belly. She squealed again as she felt a poke to her belly. She looked to see another one which than begun to tickle around her belly button. “AHAHAHAHAHHANOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAPPAHAHAHHAH AHAH.” Her body tried moving from her ticklish predicament. “NONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA TO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STAHAHAHAP ITHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.” She laughed as the three zombie’s hands tortured her. Jill’s volume went higher when the one tickling her belly, put it’s finger into her navel belly button. “OHOHOHNONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MY BUTTON HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.” She laughed hard, moving her body as there fingers tormented her hollows, and belly. Jill continued to laugh, as the zombies tickled her; it was so strange for Jill. Here she had thought she would’ve been eaten, though now here laughter filled her mind, as she wished for it to stop. She shook her head; her eyes barely were open, tears starting to form. Though her torture wasn’t done just yet, as she howled in laughter, she didn’t notice another zombie who appeared, and started to untie her boots. As her boots came free, she finally looked up to see it. “NNNNNOOOOHOHOHOH HAHAHAH LEAVE MY BOOTS ALONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.” she pleaded hoping they would stop. Though her pleads fell on deaf ears as it slowly pulled her left sock, letting her bare sole feel the cool breeze as it blew over it. She shook her head, as the other zombies stopped there tickle attack, allowing her a short break to watch as her right sock was removed. “Oh god no, leave my feet alone. Please just leave them alone.” The water droplets that had formed, soon dried up since she now could catch her breathe. She tensed up seeing the zombie’s finger go down to her left foot, “No no no don’t do this, stop please.” Hoping her pleading would work, though it did nothing as the finger stroked along her foot causing her to tense; and giggle. “hehehehehe.” She squealed, as it did it again. Her foot shook to get away from the tickling finger, as it stroked for a third time down her white sole. Jill put her head back, as the hand started to tickle her left foot with all 5 fingers. Trying to control the laughter as Jill bite her lip, though giggles slowly escaped her closed mouth. “hehehe ehehehehehe hehehehe.” She than saw it stopped as the zombies attention turned to her right foot, “No please, my right foot is even more ticklish than the left.” As the finger tormented her sole, it stroked up, and down making Jill squeal, giggle; and almost burst into laughter. She shook her head side to side, as her toes curled, her foot moving in all directions trying to stop as the hands fingers tickled her right foot sending her into howling laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP NONONOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEAHAHAHSEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE HAHAHAHAHA IT ON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEHEHEHEHET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A.” Jill’s laughter rising as the zombie tickled on both of her feet with it’s hands. Jill started bucking, as she tried to get her body away, her eyes closed. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOHOH NOT BOTOHOHOHOTOTOTOHOHOHOHOHTH OF THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” She barely let out, as the zombies continue torturing her feet, that wiggled, scrunched up, shook, and did anything that would stop the tickling. Than she went into silent laughed as her hollow arm pits, and stomach were once again tickled by the other zombie’s hands. She stayed in silent laughter bucking, and shaking trying to get free; and away from the ticklish torment.

As Jill did anything she could do to get away, bucking, screaming, moving every part of her body she could. The fingers tickling, wiggling along her body as Jill did all she could, than as it seemed she was close to passing out. A gun rang out, hitting one of the zombies in the head. Than a huge blast was hear destroying part of one, as Chris appeared. Killing off the zombies with a shotgun in his hands, as he cocked it looking at Jill on the ground. “Seems your having a ticklish time.” Jill blushed as she stood up, putting back on her boots, and other clothes.

She looked up at Chris, “Thanks for saving me.” Chris smiled, than nodded as he helped her up.

“Forget it. Where’s Barry, and the Wesker?” Chris asked

“I don’t know we all got separated.” Jill answered, “Oh I’m out of ammo, do you have some?” Chris nodded handing her some.

“Let’s head out.” Chris said, as they walked back into the mansion. He than looked back at her, “So they tickled you?”

Jill blushed, “Yes, I’m really ticklish, especially on my feet.” She looked away. “I thought they would eat me, but they tickled me instead.”

“Hm, that’s a bit strange. Well I guess it’s better to laugh, than die.” Jill nodded agreeing with Chris, as they looked around the mansion. “Oh, hey! I met this girl named Rebecca in the medical ward. Let me go get her, you stay here.” Jill nodded as; Chris went back through the mansion. Jill sat there, than looked over as a door slowly opened only to a crack. Jill looked as she heard someone speaking.

“Jill…Jill. Hey Jill.” Jill recognized the voice, it was Barry’s.

“Barry, is that you?” She asked a bit confused.

“Yeah, it’s me. Come here Jill.” Jill looked at the door, she didn’t understand. Though she stood up, and walked over to go through as she opened the door not seeing Barry, she walked through, and started walking down the short dark halls. Jill walked down, as she noticed the walls seemed to have some sort of plant growing on them. Jill didn’t take this as a threat as she opened a door. She seemed to have gone through some sort of passage way into a green house like place. As she looked around, “Where did Barry go?” She wondered looking around. It seemed she had lost the path way to were Barry was going. She turned around looking for were she had come from, but now only saw vines. Was she trapped inside, as she looked around for some way out.

Else were a man smiled, looking at a camera showing Jill’s actions as she looked around the room. He smiled as he spoke into a microphone, “Good job Barry.”

“Shut up, I’m doing this for my family.” Barry said as he walked down the hall.

“Aw temper temper, one wrong move, and your family is gone. Maybe you should hear there pleas again.” The man flipped a switch another radio was connect.

“Kanner, Barry wants to hear the laughs of his wife, and daughters. Mind helping us.” The man said into the radio.

“No.” Barry said.

“Sure thing boss.” Kanner said miles away in the city, having Barry’s family held hostage. His wife, Kathy, his two daughters named Moira and Polly. They had been blindfolded, and were tied to a chairs, there legs up on stools. There backs to each to each other, as Kanner walked forward he smiled upon them deviously. “Alright you three, daddy wants to hear your laughter.” There heads looked up.

“Oh no please, leave us alone.” Said Kathy, as Kanner walked over to them.

“Sorry, but we need you to laugh.” He bent down by Moira, putting his radio near her so they could hear her voice. He than took out a feather, “Ok sweety, tell daddy to do as he’s told.” He pulled up her shirt revealing her white belly. They had found out earlier this was her most ticklish spot.

“No no, please don’t tickle me again. Not my belly. Please no don’t tickle me.” Moira pleaded as the feather began to tickle her tummy causing her to giggle.

“Cootchie cootchie coo.” Kanner said as her feathered her belly.

“Noohohoh heheheheahahahah. No stop hehehehe please hehehehehe not the feather hehehehehehehehehehe. It tickles hehehehehehe to much hehehehehe.” Moira started to move her belly, trying to escape the tickling feather. As it explored her belly, and soon hit her belly button. “NOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY BUTTON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO PLEAZE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Moira laughed as it tickled her.

Her mother Kathy bit her lip than yelled, “Hey leave my daughter alone. Stop tickling us, and leave them alone.”

Kanner smiled as he walked over to Polly, as he looked at her in a skirt. He used the feather on her thigh, which was her most ticklish spot. “NOHOHOHOHOH HAHAHAHAHA NOT MY NAKE THIGHS HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHA MERCY HAHAHAHAHA THERE BARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP THIS HAHAHAHAHA.”

Kathy shook her head, “Stop it, leave my daughters alone. If you going to tickle anyone. Tickle me.” Kathy said loudly being a mother. Kanner smirked, the mother was incredibly ticklish, and his favorite to tickle. He wanted her to say this as he walked over to her. He bent down to her feet.

“If you so desire it.” He said using the feather on her ticklish soles, being her most ticklish spot.

“Wait, no don’t tickle me.” Realizing how ticklish she is, “Wait NOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP I’M TO TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEHEHEHEHEHT HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOH HAHAHA PLEAZE HAHAHAHAHA BARRY HAHAHAHAHA MAKE THEM STAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEAZE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA MAKE THEM STAHAHAHAHHAHAHAP AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Her feet wiggled trying to escape the tickling feather as her laughed grew, as he tickled her toes. Barry knew how ticklish his wife’s feet her, she would kick him every time he did it, she couldn’t stand being tickled there.

Barry cringled as he heard there laughter, “Alright alright. Just stop tickling them.”

Kanner stopped as the man gave the word, “Now then Barry continue the plan.”
The man said smiling as he had Barry in his grasp.

Jill felt the cold stone, for something anything. She just wanted to go home, she wanted to be with her friends, she wanted to not be in a house with mindless tickling zombies that could turn into flesh eating in seconds. Who knew what traps lay around the room, Jill had to be careful, yet she had to try. Jill soon found some sort of root, she looked at it, and than decided to cut it. As her knife spilt the root, it seemed to move in a shake as if in pain. What was weirder is that it leaked something like blood, was this thing alive? Jill pulled on the root, but the ground was to heavy for her to follow the trail. So she had to follow with guess above ground. Jill looked till she came to a small bush; she bent down, and started searching.

The man in the room smiled, “Lets see how my plant does with her.” He pushed a button, than laughed manically.

Jill pushed the bush leaves apart as vines sprang out, making her jump back in fright. The vines hover there, than start going along the floor as if looking for something, the something that was her. She ran over to the other wall as the vines soon traveled to her. Jill bent her face close against the cold stone wall, as she felt vines on the wall. She closed her eyes as one vine felt her cheek, like a hand though much skinnier. Jill than felt the wall vines caress her other cheek. She than inched off there as the other vines seeming grabbed her. She let a small yelp as the vines pulled her, her booted feet digging into the ground trying to stop it. Though the vines won as it than raised her arms pulling her up. Jill’s feet kicking around looking for ground, as vines soon came, and held her ankle. Jill bucked her body in any shape, way, or form to be release. “Let me go.” She tried to reason with it, though it didn’t stop as the vines held her straight in an X. Jill looked around hoping for help, but there was nothing. Jill continued to struggle, thought the vines grip on her didn’t seem to let loose. Jill than stopped as her lips pulled to go into a smile, her will trying desperately to not let happen. Jill’s body shook squirming as a vine had made it’s way to her ribs under her shirt, making her body react this way. As she twist her stomach trying any position to get away.

It was no use however as the vine wiggled on her side, Jill holding her mouth shut tight, as it stroked. Moving slowly up to her ribs, than she felt another touch her side, as she held her lips tight as she could. Jill shook her head, as a third went under her shirt wiggling on her belly making her head shake as she tried think of anything to keep off the vines as they wiggled, and stroked along her body. Jill than felt as, the vine on her stomach, began wiggling around in her belly button. As her mouth, like a dam, began to crumble. “No hehehe not there stop ehehehehehe not my belly button. Stehehehehep it hehehehehe it tickles hehehehe to much hehehehehehehehehehe.”

As Jill was in to much of a tickle frenzy to notice vines taking off her boots, than her her socks were slid over. “What the hehehehe, no leave my hehehehe boots on hehehehehe.” She begged as she squrimed, but her bare soles felt as a vine went down her left sole. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO HEHEHEHEHE NOT MY BARE HEHEHEHEHE FEHEHEHEHEHET.” Jill moved her body as her toes curled trying to keep the vine tickle attack on the sole of her foot. Hitting he arch, ball of her foot, and insteps all with tickle attacks. As Jill looked over seeing a plant bud appeared next to her other foot, it opening up to look like a mouth, and than a tongue came wiggling out. “Oh no, not that, no don’t use your tongue.” She tried to plead, but lost as the tongue wiggled along her right foot. Sending tickling signals all through her body, as the tongue dance along her foot. It moved like a snakes tongue as he went around her toes, and licked even in the smallest of crevasses. Jill went berserk as this happened.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHA STOP IT HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR TONGUE HAHAHAHA IS TO TICKLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.” Her laughter grew as it wiggled along her toes, as if tasting her sweet feet. Jill threw her head back as she shook laughing, not being able to do anything.

Jill laughed for hours on end, until finally the bud, and vines pulled away. What was happening Jill looked around, as she hit the ground. She got up, and looked at Chris as he stood over her, with a shotgun.

“Get up, Rebecca is using a flamethrower we got to get out of her.” Jill nodded in agreement as she got up, and thanks to Chris escaped the wrath of the tickling plant.

In the other room, the man growled, as he pounded the control table. “This isn’t good, she still holds that sample. I need to stop her. I well have to find some other way of doing it.” He said as he laughed villainously.

Bravo!

Rare to see such a well done tribute.

You took the first game and made it your own.

I feared this would be based on the movie, but to base it on the original game, which is truly one of the better experiences in the last 10 years of gaming... well, you truly surprised me.

To actually build on the tale and make a spinoff of it, introducing us to Barry's misfortunate family, well I just have to say this is two thirds shy of masterful.

The remaining pieces lie in the next installment of this tale, which I will be looking out for. :)

Good job my friend.

True RE1 was one of my best gaming experiences.
I loved RE1, RE2 and Nemesis.
Movies don't measure up to these by a longshot.
RE4 on PS2 turned out to be marvellous too.

there will never be enough zombie tickling stories lol this one was awsome

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back