• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The unlucky spy m/f

ticklish boy

We caught her two weeks ago. He have prooves that she is a Rusian spy. We tried all kind of tortures to make her talk but she didn't. Now it is time for the worst torture of all. I was called yesterday to come and make the bitch talk. I love my job...and I never failed in making a female spy talk. I can say I am the best. She was in a cell and she was tied. I was kinda sory for her because I know what would happen to her. I know that many of my victims go crazy or, even worse, die because of laughter. I hope it's not the case, because this spy has something special...I don't know what. But I don't care...I will make my job, take my money and return to my place.
I asked her some questions and I realized she didn't know why I was there...she will have a nice surprise. I asked her if she was ticklish...no answer. I started tickling her bare feet and I got an answer...she wasn't ticklish...she was the most ticklish person I've ever met. She started to laugh and beg me to stop...she was so stupid...I would never stop tickling my victim until she wouldn't pass out. Her feet were so ticklish! I tickled he feet balls, he soles, her toes...EVERY TICKLISH SPOT ON HER FEET! She was crying and begging for mercy...MERCY!? I have no mercy! She doesn't deserve any mercy! She must be tortured...and she will be...

Please tell me if you liked the first part and I will post more...sorry for my English...it's pretty bad.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back