• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enorma (f/m)

kryptonite

TMF Poster
Stu looked through the one way glass window of the room in disbelief. He'd never seen such a large woman in all his life.

"We wouldn't have any privacy, anyone could just walk by and see us," he said, trying to think of an excuse to decline the session.

"No one will be permitted here," Madame Harden said. "All our rooms have these windows so I can keep an eye on my gals--safety concerns, you know."

Stu didn't think Enorma had anything to worry about. When he requested the biggest woman with the biggest t & a Madame Harden could find, he expected a woman who could give him a hard time in a friendly bout of wrestling, not someone who could so clearly dominate him because of her size. He was only 6 ft. 170 lbs., and he didn't think a tussle with her would even be competitive.

"I-I think I changed my mind."

"Why? You asked for the biggest gal Fantasy House could provide, and I looked long and hard to locate someone like Enorma. She truly is the biggest one out there, 6 ft. 6 in., 300 pounds, 54 triple D breasts, 42 in. waist, 56 hips, and not an ounce of flab, just a healthy amount of jiggle."

Stu was excited from looking at her, but he was afraid that if Enorma sat on him, he'd suffocate.

"I'm changing my mind."

"You'll not get a refund."

Stu thought of the $1500 down the drain. Nevertheless, he was too scared. He started to leave. Madame Harden pulled the little silver .25 caliber out of her stocking.

"Go in there," she said, her painted lips pressed firmly together. "I went to a lot of trouble finding a woman like this. I've never had a dissatisfied customer."

Stu felt a loss of control, his knees buckled a little before he turned around, opened the door, and entered the room. Enorma was lying on the bed, her massive breasts dangling like giant water balloons. She sat up and looked bored. She opened the drawer next to the bed and put on a purple mask that covered her eyes like garish sunglasses.

"I suppose you want to wrestle. Most men like to take on a giantess like me. Makes'em feel helpless and horny."

She advanced toward Stu, and he stammered and mumbled an unintelligible answer. Enorma grabbed him in a bear hug and picked him off the floor.

"You a light white boy. Scrawny too. Ain't you goin' fight back?"

Stu was trying to push her away, but he couldn't budge her. She took one hand, grabbed him by the seat of his pants, and flipped him upside down.

"You like bein' upside down? Huh?"

She spun around and around, making Stu dizzy, yet he felt a kind of joy in being so easily overpowered. She stopped.

"Whew, you quiet. When you goin' start fighting back?"

Stu faced her thick thighs, smelled the salty sour odor of her vagina, and suddenly became erect. There was really nothing he could do to resist from this angle so in futility he wrapped his arms around her hips and squeezed her superabundant butt cheeks. She grabbed his waist band and shook him out of his pants, dropping him on his head.

"Grabbing my ass? Is that the best you can do?"

Stu tackled her legs in a vain attempt at a single leg takedown. She picked him up again and dropped him on the bed. She sat on him and pinned his arms under her knees.

"You ain't fightin' back too hard. You know what that tells me. You must want me to tickle you, you must be one of those tickle freaks."

"But I'm fighting back."

"I sho' can't tell. I don't believe you."

Stu squirmed in desperation, fearing that she could literally tickle him to death.

"No, please don't."

"That's what they all say."

She tickled his ribs, an unbearable feeling, yet Stu fought to control his laughter, one last bastion of dignity. He groaned and sucked air in and out as if he was about to lift a heavy weight. His mind focused on surviving and enduring the ordeal. Much to his relief, she stopped.

She turned around and sat on his face, her gigantic butt cheeks flattening his nose, blackening his eyes, and covering his mouth. She began lightly caressing his groin, and he turned his head and gasped for air. A mound of butt cheek filled his mouth just as he reflexively let out an "a-ha." The rest of his laughter was muffled while his mouth salivated around the big piece of ass shoved inside it like a gag.

He couldn't see which part of his groin she would start tickling, and the suspense, the surprise, made him more sensitive. She moved back and forth from the pubic bone behind his erection to the spot where his thigh connected to the groin to his upper legs to under his scrotum; and the cumulative effect drove him crazy.

"Please, please, no more," he said temporarily turning enough to free his mouth from a smooth fold of her gargantuan fanny.

"I'm goin' give you yo money's worth hon'"

She plopped her bottom on his chest and now the fear Stu had had earlier seemed about to come true. His chest labored under all that womanly weight.

"Get off, get off," he said grabbing a handful of buttocks in a futile attempt to push her off.

"Now you fightin' back. Madame Harden told me to subdue you 'til you got nuthin' left."

She vigorously tickled his belly, and he laughed out loud, uncontrollably, his last shred of dignity shredded completely. He thrashed, knowing escape was impossible; Enorma was likke a thousand pound chain attached to a two ton anvil and even if he got away, there was the gun-toting, psychotic, middle-aged red head in the lobby who would force him to return.

The weight on his chest combined with the hard laughing was too much--he blacked out. Next thing he knew, Enorma was riding him while facing his knees. Her enormous rear wildly flopped around and he orgasmed quickly, a hot anxious spurt.

Enorma let him go and he staggered to the lobby and Madame Harden laughed at his exhausted gait and unkempt clothes but was not surprised when he made an appointment for another session with Enorma for the following week.

Coming soon: The Lifeguard's Baptism Part II

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back