• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday to You [F/M]

Onlyfornow

TMF Expert
  • Ridgewood College, on an ordinary April day (Lunchtime)

"Stop doing that!", screamed Star, jerking away from Vic. Vic looked mildly amused, and he decided to do it again. He reached over and, like before, pinched Star's side, causing a squeal to emit from her throat.
"I'm warning you, Vic!" snapped Star. "If you do that one more time, I'll...". She began to ramble on and on about how much she hated being tickled. For Vic, this was nothing new. Vic had been tickling Star since he had met her at the beginning of the year at Ridgewood College. It started when he had noticed a piece of lint on her shirt, so being the gentleman that he was he reached over to take it off. Fortunately for him (since he had a major obsession with tickling; he wouldn't learn of it being an actual fetishism until one year later, during his sophomore year of college), he had accidently pinched her side in the process, causing her to immediately bounce upward. He was very amused.
[/INDENT]Since then, he had been tickling her like crazy. He would get her ribs, sides, stomach, neck, legs, etc. Basically anywhere that was open. He had never, however, gotten to tickle her feet, as she never wore sandals or flip-flops. To Vic, tickling was his euphoria. Now, watching Star ramble on and on about how much she hated being poked, he got an idea.
"Hey Star", he said, "your birthday is coming up, isn't it?"
"Don't try and change the subject, Vic", she snapped. She then paused, and then added, "Yes, it is. Why?"
"I just figured out what to get you for your birthday...", he watched as her face puffed up into an angry balloon. Then, all at once, she began yelling at him again. His mind was elsewhere, however...
Later that day, while sitting in his dorm, Vic noticed a letter that had most obviously been slid under the door. He knew at once that it was Star, considering her distinguished handwriting. He tore it open and read it. The details of Star's birthday party were know being mentally transferred to his brain, and with each word he read, his plan for Star's present began growing more and more. First off, he saw that it was a party at the beach, which meant bikinis and bare feet. He would have the perfect oppurtunity to get here there. He also noticed that, after the beach, the party would relocate to the Ramada Hotel, where they would all spend the night on the 2nd floor, room 217. Vic would have ALL NIGHT to tickle her into submission, and the thought of this made him excited.

• Three days later, at Star's party

Vic arrived at Green Key Beach no later than 4pm, which was around the time the party would be started. He hadn't bothered putting on any shoes or a shirt, considering that he would be spending enough time in the water, or so he had thought.....
Star sat at a little umbrella table, which was located under a small shelter near the water. She was with her two friends, Ginger and Laura. Both of the girls were very attractive; they probably could have been models if they applied. Vic sat down at the table with them, and the usual round of greetings occured. Star looked down and said, "Oh shit, I forgot to put on sunscreen. I'll be right back!". She dashed off to her car.
Then, almost at once, Ginger said, "Vic, can we bury you in the sand"? Vic was a bit puzzled, so Laura added "Yea, so we can take a picture and give it to Star for her birthday! Our presents sucked." So, considering that Vic would be a fool not to let these girls bury him, he obliged.

• 45 minutes later

Vic was now completely buried in the sand. The only parts of him that stuck out were his head, and his feet (which he could not even see). Ginger and Laura sat triumphantly next to him, almost with a bit of an evil look on their faces.
"What are you...', Vic began, but then he gave an immense yelp as he felt 10 nails being slid up and down the soles of his feet. He started laughing like crazy, unable to escape or even squirm. He managed to stretch his neck far enough to see who was doing it. There Star sat, looking amused, tickling his feet.
"I knew it! You are ticklish!" she victoriously declared. Vic gulped. Star went on: "I knew that only someone who was incredibly ticklish would possibly want to spread the laughter around. So now I'm gonna return the favor"! And with that, she focused all ten fingers on his toes. Now THIS was hell. His muscles tensed, his head thrashed about, eyes almost bulging from the sockets. The other two girls just sat there laughing, and teasing him occasionally
Aw what's the matter, does Vic have ticklish feet?
After about a full hour of this, Star ceased. "Well, the hotel reservations are for about now, girls. Wanna bring our little guest of honor there a bit early?" Vic tried to protest but, Star knowing that he would, began tickling his soles again, until he could no longer emit anything but laughs. Ginger and Laura began uncovering the sand from his body, and once it was all gone, they surrounded him. Each of Star's friends grabbed an arm, and Star grabbed him from the back. He now have a girl surrounding him from every side, except for the front, of course. He decided it was best not to struggle, since they might go easier on him.
'Ouuuuuuuuuuch!", he hollered as he felt a hand grab the pressure point beside his neck. In only mere seconds, he blacked out...

[TO BE CONTINUED?!?!?!¿]

Very nice revenge set-up. I'm anxious to see the rest of the story. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back