• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part 1: My birthday as Frank's tickle captive (M/M; strong tickling & sexual content)

Caine

Part 1: My birthday as Frank's tickle captive (M/M; strong tickling & sexual content)

Okay, by popular PM demand here's another Frank encounter. This is the first of a two-part story. It was my last encounter with that crazy German couple.

It was a Saturday, late fall, and I met Frank at his lake condo at 3:00 p.m. which was three hours before every previous rendezvous. I didn’t mind because I thought it meant I’d get out of there in time to catch the big football game on ESPN, later that night. Today was supposed to be my big birthday present extravaganza from Frank. I told him, earlier that week, the best present he could give me would be to cancel our encounter. “Keep dreaming” was his laughing answer. While I had come very far in my ability to control my innate revulsion at being tickled and ravished by a man, it still was difficult to deal with the concept.

He seemed unusually enthusiastic during our last phone call, even asking me not to shave my underarms. He wanted to do it, this time. I thought his attitude might be due to his recent reassignment back to Bonn, Germany. He was to leave the states within the next 30-45 days. Heidi was already in Germany buying a house. She and I shared an unbelievably exciting weekend before she left. She even cried as we said goodbye. They weren’t coming back to the U.S. so our ten month long adventure was at an end.

I knew this would be my last encounter with Frank. While I largely welcomed the end of this monthly, homo-erotic tickle torture session, I couldn’t deny that there lurked, within the darkest recesses of my mind, a part of me that (dare I even say it) actually enjoyed some of the erotic tickling Frank did to me. I’d NEVER admit that to him, of course. I figured that Frank had something bizarre in store for me as his combination birthday/going away gift. It turned out to be a valid guess I would come to learn.

I walked to the door and knocked. Frank greeted me in his typical bathrobe and nothing else. I actually accepted his offer of a drink, this time, but made sure that I prepared it for myself. Frank wanted to start by capturing me, as usual. I was used to the routine, by now, so I took off my shirt. Frank smiled and pulled out his favorite silk scarf to bind my hands behind my back. I went to the far end of the big den; he walked to the opposite end, next to the master bedroom.

“I’m really going to miss our little get-togethers, my ticklish Jimmy-boy,” Frank sighed.
“I’m not!”
“Oh come on, are you really gonna try to tell me you’ve had no fun at all in the times I’ve tickled you?”
“Uhh, No (I lied)… You know I only did this as a way to have time with Heidi.”
“I see… Well, you can lie to yourself if you wish, but I know the truth!” Frank responded with a smirk.
“Are you ready to get this over with?” I asked impatiently.
“Yes, of course… It’s time! I really want this to be our most memorable experience ever. I want you to dream of this night in the years to come…” Frank continued, “So, without further delay… Happy Birthday, James!”

As if on cue, the bedroom door opened and out walked two men. Both were in bathrobes, about Frank’s height, a little overweight, probably mid-to-late 40s, and smiling wickedly at me.

“What the fuck is this!?!??” I demanded.
“Why that’s no way to speak about your birthday gift,” Frank admonished. “Allow me to introduce you to Michael and Andrew. They’re two of my oldest friends and they flew here all the way from Bonn just to celebrate your birthday. Tonight, were going to show you the true meaning of tickle-rape!”

I turned ashen at those words and was about to curse Frank to hell when Andrew interjected, “You were right, Frank… he’s a pretty one.”
“Indeed,” remarked Michael. “Why can’t we find playthings like your James back in Europe?”
Frank responded, “Now you see why I’ve been so happy here in the states. My young friend is very muscular, as you can plainly see. He’s also very ticklish and he loves nothing more than to have his muscles tickled, isn’t that right, my boy?”

Suddenly, the three men dropped their robes, displaying full-fledged nudity and obvious arousal. They slowly creeped in my direction: Frank in the middle with Michael and Andrew spread out to the left and right. I backed up, still trying to comprehend what was happening here. “Tickle, tickle,” Frank whispered and all three rushed me. I tried to retreat, but had nowhere to go. They converged on me simultaneously and captured me in their arms. Michael and Andrew (I’ll refer to them as M/A throughout the rest of the encounter) threw themselves around my legs and Frank wrapped his arms tightly around my shoulders. Together, the three tormentors pushed me backwards until I was flat against the corner wall. Frank latched his mouth onto my neck and blew his terrible raspberries. I cringed in laughter as he raised his legs and wrapped them around my waist; he locked his ankles together over my tied hands, as well. I probably would’ve crumpled under the weight and those wet, tickling raspberries, but M/A held firm and kept me standing.

“Is this a ticklish neck I found?” Frank blew again, sending tickly chills through my trapped body. “Ooohhh, it IS a ticklish neck!” he taunted. All I could do was squirm and laugh under this attack. “Wait ‘til my Jimmy sees what we’re gonna do to him tonight!” Frank began grinding his hips into me as he continued his raspberry assault up and down the length of my neck.

“Let’s take him to the tickle room!!!” Andrew yelled, clearly turned on by what his old friend was doing to me.
‘Tickle room?’ I wondered silently before reeling under another raspberry blow.
“Great idea!” agreed Michael.
Frank unlatched his leg-lock and stood up, but kept his arms around my shoulders. “To the tickle room!” he commanded.

I felt M/A lift my legs from the floor. Frank blew more raspberries as I struggled in futility for escape. This twisted trio carried me into the master bedroom. I was going crazy at Frank’s raspberries when he suddenly started biting and sucking on my neck. I burst out laughing and squirmed mightily, but the tickling weakened me. Frank had learned well the nuances and sensitivities of my body. He rapidly changed his tickle tactics to keep me giggling and helpless while his co-conspirators executed their diabolical plan.

I was laid on my back in the center of a huge bed. My tied arms sank into the mattress as Frank straddled on top of me, pinning my upper body to the bed. He began biting, sucking, and licking all across my neck, shoulders and chest which sent spasms of ticklish torrents through my body. “Mmmmm… you’re so yummy, aren’t you... you’re gonna miss my mouth on these tasty muscles… yes, you are…” My laughter spiked as Frank’s tongue settled on a particularly sensitive spot just where my chest and right collarbone converged. “Oh, Frankie found a tickle spot, didn’t he… my Jimmy loves when Frankie finds his secret tickle spots… yes he does!” Frank intensified his suck and lick attack right there, forcing me to shriek with laughter.

While Frank had me pinned and writhing under his oral tickle attack, M/A went to work. I felt their hands pull off my shoes, then unbuckle and slip off my jeans and underwear. I was now completely naked and frantic at this trespass against me. It was hard enough to cope with Frank’s fiendish attacks on my private regions, but now I was being assaulted by total strangers, perverted freaks who invaded me with glee. Frank continued ravishing my neck, chest and shoulders. His teeth, tongue and lips sent waves of ticklish electricity ricocheting through my body. M/A seized my ankles and lifted my bare legs off the mattress. I felt soft cuffs shackled around my ankles. The cuffs must’ve been suspended from the ceiling because my legs hung in a wide “V” shape from my ankles down to my bare bottom. Michael spooned his naked body around my left leg; Andrew did the same with my right leg. “We’re ready, Frankie!” they both chimed.

Frank blew one more breath of wet raspberries on my neck then sat up as I gasped for air. His tickling had drained my strength, allowing him precious seconds to untie my hands. He quickly pulled my wrists over my head and fastened them to the head board with another pair of soft cuffs. He took a seated position above me. My head rested directly between his legs which were now lying over my outstretched, cuffed arms. Frank had me securely pinned on my back. I was trapped, stripped naked and defenseless against three extremely aroused, dominant tickle fiends who had me powerless in their clutches ready to enact their deepest tickling desires on me.

I regained my senses as Frank looked down on me. “Feeling comfy, my little tickle slave? I think somebody needs a shave…” Frank reached towards a small end table, retrieving his trusty Remington electric shaver. He switched it on and began shaving my left, then right armpit as M/A watched with lusty intent. I squirmed nervously as the shaver passed over my skin. Frank dusted away the shaved hair to reveal two smooth, fully exposed underarms.

Before I could say anything, M/A began dragging and swirling their fingertips from my ankles down to my inner thighs sending waves of erotic tickling tremors from my captive legs straight into my crotch. I bucked furiously and spewed laughter at this never before felt tickling assault.

“Oh, does our Jimmy have ticklish leggies?” Michael crooned as he intensified his tickling.
Andrew giggled and picked up on the taunting. “Yes… yes, he does… Jimmy’s leggies are so muscular and ticklish… I’ll bet they’re tasty, too…”

To my utter horror, both tormentors began licking, biting and sucking on my shackled legs from the back of the knees all the way down to the inner and back thighs. I screamed the most labored laughter at this assault. My legs contorted violently, desperate for any escape from the invading teeth, tongues and lips of these crazed, sadistic Germans.

My mind was clouding in ticklish agony when Frank struck. He swirled his fingertips deep into the freshly-shaved skin of my underarms. I arched and twisted wildly in tune with his torturous strokes that traveled from my inner biceps down into my underarms where they swirled figure 8s over, over, and over again. “My Jimmy has such smooth, sexy armpits… he loves Frankie’s tickling touch, doesn’t he?” All I could do was bellow laughter in response. “I know what Jimmy loves even more than my tickling touch… he loves my tickling tongue… yes, he does… yes, yes, yes…” Frank leaned down and took long, slow licks up my left armpit, down my right armpit, up, down… down, up… My captive, naked body quaked and convulsed in response to the erotic agony perpetrated on me by this freakishly insane, three-way tickle torture. Tongues, teeth and lips invaded my straining legs and outstretched armpits. My pleading, raucous laughter reached that plateau of inaudible hissing that only the most viciously effective tickling can achieve. My body had ceased to be mine. It now belonged to this tickle-rape gang who fully intended to have their way with me.

Frank continued chewing, sucking, licking my right armpit while using his opposite hand to stroke my left armpit. “Mmmmm… such soft, yummy underarms… they’re all mine to tickle and tease… Jimmy loves this, doesn’t he? C’mon, baby boy… laugh for Frankie…” These verbal taunts drove to even higher delirium.

Next, I heard Michael… or was it Andrew? I was so overwhelmed with such powerful tickling and erotic sensations that I could barely distinguish voices. “What’s this I see? Is it a lonely cock with no one to play with? That’s just not fair, is it?” I felt one of them kneel down between my hanging legs. Suddenly, my crotch was violated by tickling, stroking fingertips caressing my shaft into its fullest, hardest state. I cursed, angrily, at this trespass into my most private area, but I quickly descended into a quagmire of ticklish, erotic ecstasy. In truth my cock now belonged to these evil men who delighted in forcing me to endure and enjoy their exploitation.

Someone kept tickling, licking, sucking the backs of my legs; someone else descended his mouth onto my engorged cock. I howled in forced orgasmic agony as lips, teeth, and tongue enveloped and stroked my cock. I tried with every ounce of remaining strength to twist my hips away from this humiliating sexual offense, but that sadistic mouth followed my every gyration… there was no escape. Frank switched to my left armpit, chewing and sucking hungrily while tickling my right armpit with delicate, circular strokes. I alternated between gut-wrenching laughter and deep groans of intensely erotic agony.

My enraptured body, an unwilling prisoner of this tickling hell on earth, writhed, convulsed, contorted, bucked, and twisted under the sheer force of the most sensual, dominant, overwhelming homo-erotic tickle-rape ever committed. The last thing I remembered was someone’s voice saying “Our Jimmy is such a tasty, ticklish baby boy, isn’t he?”

I exploded violently with a titanic, gushing orgasm. I was consumed by an exotic tidal wave of pleasure... My mind shut down… Everything went dark… I passed into blissful unconsciousness.

Look for PART 2, including a surprise appearance, by the weekend...

Great story, waiting eagerly to read more. Man, wish something like that could happen to me

I was SO into that story. Thank you so much for posting it.

I am waiting!

I keep looking and hoping for your post of Part 2 to this story! AND I would love to see you write more stories about your adventures with this crazy couple. ;)

Perhaps you need another tickle-torture session to convince you to cooperate?! :wowzer:

[email protected]

I read this a few nights ago but forgot to comment. Extremely well done! Very erotic :D I look forward to part two!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back